Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ice Sketches [Pinglist]
1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 ... 371 372
@Iceluoxue here i am back again to snag a slot if I'm not too late! :'D [b]Username:[/b] blackcrowking [b]Type:[/b] single basic! [b]Dragon/character:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46937497] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/469375/46937497_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Keywords/pose/expression?:[/b] A fae-like dragon. Passionate in his work as a priest and an oracle; charming and charismatic, but shy and gentle. I can't really think of a pose but feel free to have fun with him ^^' [b]Background?:[/b] N/A!
@Iceluoxue here i am back again to snag a slot if I'm not too late! :'D

Username: blackcrowking
Type: single basic!
Dragon/character:
46937497_350.png

Keywords/pose/expression?: A fae-like dragon. Passionate in his work as a priest and an oracle; charming and charismatic, but shy and gentle. I can't really think of a pose but feel free to have fun with him ^^'
Background?: N/A!
pp91Ylq.png
|| C l a n __U m b r a ||

We begin in the dark,
and birth is the death of us.

hibernating.png
@Iceluoxue
Claimed c:
@Iceluoxue
Claimed c:
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png
8b7a2d23-5bfa-11e9-b21c-e39355bb3972.gif
Arinyl
he/his
FR+9
@Iceluoxue Username: Meely Type: basic Dragon/character: limit of 2 headshots/halfbodies or 1 fullbody (sketch/refined) [img]http://i66.tinypic.com/343g36o.jpg[/img] Keywords/pose/expression?: Playful, crazy She's wearing a winter coat, by the way. Can you make it a half body, please? It's okay if not, it would just be great if you could. Background?: N/A
@Iceluoxue
Username: Meely
Type: basic
Dragon/character: limit of 2 headshots/halfbodies or 1 fullbody (sketch/refined)
343g36o.jpg
Keywords/pose/expression?: Playful, crazy
She's wearing a winter coat, by the way.
Can you make it a half body, please? It's okay if not, it would just be great if you could.
Background?: N/A
@blackcrowking
Your aren't late! Got your order, you may send payment ^^/

@Arinyl
Saved slot :)

@meely
Added you to the list, you may send payment - I can do a half body, though it'd be great if you could describe her coat (sleeves? buttons? length? etc )
@blackcrowking
Your aren't late! Got your order, you may send payment ^^/

@Arinyl
Saved slot :)

@meely
Added you to the list, you may send payment - I can do a half body, though it'd be great if you could describe her coat (sleeves? buttons? length? etc )
OWQcS2K.png
@MythicalViper
holy god I love your descriptions - added your orders to the list, you may send payment!

@Chloecat194
Eeey nice to see Gilgamesh and Ozy again! Got your message too - and just checking, they should be facing the opposite side as their dragon pieces?
@MythicalViper
holy god I love your descriptions - added your orders to the list, you may send payment!

@Chloecat194
Eeey nice to see Gilgamesh and Ozy again! Got your message too - and just checking, they should be facing the opposite side as their dragon pieces?
OWQcS2K.png
@Iceluoxue

Okie dokie! I’ll be sending payment in a hot sec! XD
@Iceluoxue

Okie dokie! I’ll be sending payment in a hot sec! XD
xk7ymDQ.png
@Iceluoxe Oh, right, sorry! Sleep deprivation is clearly getting to me.
Well, she's the gijinka form of this dragon so it would probably be like her coat. I've always imagined it sort of like Santa's to be honest, with fur lining, buttons, sleeves etc. The coat would definitely go past the half body. Maybe with a belt? It's not clear what the apparel looks like on the dragon I think, but she is essentially the clan's St. Nick so that sort of style coat would be great if it's not too complicated.
@Iceluoxe Oh, right, sorry! Sleep deprivation is clearly getting to me.
Well, she's the gijinka form of this dragon so it would probably be like her coat. I've always imagined it sort of like Santa's to be honest, with fur lining, buttons, sleeves etc. The coat would definitely go past the half body. Maybe with a belt? It's not clear what the apparel looks like on the dragon I think, but she is essentially the clan's St. Nick so that sort of style coat would be great if it's not too complicated.
@Iceluoxue
Yep! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!
@Iceluoxue
Yep! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
@Iceluoxue Username: jagthund Type: basic sketch Dragon/character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47330329] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/473304/47330329_350.png[/img] [/url] Keywords/pose/expression?: angry, hissy/growly Background?: -
@Iceluoxue
Username: jagthund
Type: basic sketch
Dragon/character:
47330329_350.png

Keywords/pose/expression?: angry, hissy/growly
Background?: -
@meely
Ok, that makes sense! Just checking though - her gijinka form is fully human (i.e. no imperial horns, etc?)

@Jagthund
Awwwe a kitten!
You may send payment!
@meely
Ok, that makes sense! Just checking though - her gijinka form is fully human (i.e. no imperial horns, etc?)

@Jagthund
Awwwe a kitten!
You may send payment!
OWQcS2K.png
1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 ... 371 372