Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] dootflute's art shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
sure thing, sending it over <:
sure thing, sending it over <:
Slides in- Yoooo! [b]Artwork type:[/b] Colored bust [b]Character:[/b] Refs found in [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15776830]their bio[/url] [b]Payment (treasure, gems, or item):[/b] [item=crazy cat dragon starter kit] [b]Background colour (or transparent):[/b] Transparent [b]Notes:[/b] Mischievous smile for the expression, please. c: Also, if it's okay, I'd be using this for an RP character profile on another site, with credit and a link. :O
Slides in- Yoooo!

Artwork type: Colored bust
Character: Refs found in their bio
Payment (treasure, gems, or item): Crazy Cat Dragon Starter Kit
Background colour (or transparent): Transparent
Notes: Mischievous smile for the expression, please. c:

Also, if it's okay, I'd be using this for an RP character profile on another site, with credit and a link. :O
31184923_pIXlt8ZbyCF6qdI.gif
eri|31|fr+0|tumblr
baeridan___eridan_by_featherfell-d9lxf8r.gif
Copypaste my name when pinging.
Try again if I don't reply in 24 hrs.

iuEBSJ3.png
0T9buOf.png
CfyODjg.png
7Zid8hE.png
G8AyR6r.png
9PstSFT.png
gMDuKVs.png
3adgzZD.png
0HBKL8H.png
LTm7UbO.png
qGabqd5.png
eMPFsUR.png
output-onlinegiftools-1.gif
@KokichiOuma ooh cats!! sounds good, and feel free to use it as long as you link and credit c:
@KokichiOuma ooh cats!! sounds good, and feel free to use it as long as you link and credit c:
nb5YUNX.png he/him | FR+2 fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png
adopts
art shop
wishlist
13wtOZ9.gif
reminder to come back here
reminder to come back here
m59NfS2.png
@SucenaZQ @LadyVivain @ThatCatAgain @Mazurkas @Hikumi @Romiress @Curio @sighborgs @lightningpelt @ghooostie @TheRunawayRaven @MrMoon @WrightNDesk @Chantric @saltyscone
hey guys, I'm opening my shop again! sorry for disappearing again, I've been really busy with school and wrist injuries, but I'm not nearly as busy now since school is almost over and I need more dragon money! I'm only opening two slots right now.
@SucenaZQ @LadyVivain @ThatCatAgain @Mazurkas @Hikumi @Romiress @Curio @sighborgs @lightningpelt @ghooostie @TheRunawayRaven @MrMoon @WrightNDesk @Chantric @saltyscone
hey guys, I'm opening my shop again! sorry for disappearing again, I've been really busy with school and wrist injuries, but I'm not nearly as busy now since school is almost over and I need more dragon money! I'm only opening two slots right now.
adopts
art shop
wishlist
13wtOZ9.gif
@dootflute hi! o/

Artwork type: colored bust
Character: dragon, gijinka ref, gijinka ref
Payment (treasure, gems, or item): gems
Background colour (or transparent): transparent
Notes: maybe give him an aloof expression? up to you
@dootflute hi! o/

Artwork type: colored bust
Character: dragon, gijinka ref, gijinka ref
Payment (treasure, gems, or item): gems
Background colour (or transparent): transparent
Notes: maybe give him an aloof expression? up to you
9.jpg
@Mazurkas cool, your total is 600g!
@Mazurkas cool, your total is 600g!
adopts
art shop
wishlist
13wtOZ9.gif
hi! o/

Artwork type: bust sketch (coloured)
Character: he actually has no art of his own yet but has a written description here. he looks very similar to this - the colours are mostly correct (his eyes are ice blue though) but his neck is a little longer haha.
Payment: gems
Background: transparent please!
Notes: if you could add a couple of snowflakes or icy mist floating around him, that'd be great ; v; a noble expression or gentle smile would suit him nicely!

(more than happy to pay extra fees for design or complexity)
hi! o/

Artwork type: bust sketch (coloured)
Character: he actually has no art of his own yet but has a written description here. he looks very similar to this - the colours are mostly correct (his eyes are ice blue though) but his neck is a little longer haha.
Payment: gems
Background: transparent please!
Notes: if you could add a couple of snowflakes or icy mist floating around him, that'd be great ; v; a noble expression or gentle smile would suit him nicely!

(more than happy to pay extra fees for design or complexity)
pix___miirshroom_by_velariore-dchep0e.png The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
@Electric since the image you provided is so similar there’s no design fee! Your total is 350g c: (for complexity)
@Electric since the image you provided is so similar there’s no design fee! Your total is 350g c: (for complexity)
adopts
art shop
wishlist
13wtOZ9.gif
@dootflute
sounds good! ^ q^ i'll send payment now~
@dootflute
sounds good! ^ q^ i'll send payment now~
pix___miirshroom_by_velariore-dchep0e.png The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,