Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | abandoned
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@ShinyLumeo Yep that's fine! Such a pretty wildclaw
@ShinyLumeo Yep that's fine! Such a pretty wildclaw
9kiWQCb.png
@ShinyLumeo Here you go :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/j7dj1bk.png[/img]
@ShinyLumeo Here you go :) j7dj1bk.png
9kiWQCb.png
@Rinstail
Could I have a sketch + base colors fullbody of anyone from this thread? If you don't like to choose between characters (which is totally fine! <3), would you be up for this boy? He's got a personality ad history and such detailed here, but it basically just boils down to he's mean and hates everyone. =w=
@Rinstail
Could I have a sketch + base colors fullbody of anyone from this thread? If you don't like to choose between characters (which is totally fine! <3), would you be up for this boy? He's got a personality ad history and such detailed here, but it basically just boils down to he's mean and hates everyone. =w=
@Rinstail

Oh man, do you think I could possibly get a fullbody sketch + complex shading of my boy Anti? I can offer both a Leafy Gladeboughs and Will 'o the Ember as partial payment + the rest in gems? :D

I also checked the current AH prices-- Will 'o the ember is currently 500k, and the Leafy Gladeboughs are 270k c:
@Rinstail

Oh man, do you think I could possibly get a fullbody sketch + complex shading of my boy Anti? I can offer both a Leafy Gladeboughs and Will 'o the Ember as partial payment + the rest in gems? :D

I also checked the current AH prices-- Will 'o the ember is currently 500k, and the Leafy Gladeboughs are 270k c:
44151131_pGuFdffB2yDQ4rE.png
@Fluffesu Sure! I'll do Percivle Prentice if you don't mind because he is an absolute cutie. Any pose requests? I'll start when you set up a crossroads :)
@Fluffesu Sure! I'll do Percivle Prentice if you don't mind because he is an absolute cutie. Any pose requests? I'll start when you set up a crossroads :)
9kiWQCb.png
@Huolon Yepsies, could you set up a crossroads please? I'll accept when I'm finished :)
@Huolon Yepsies, could you set up a crossroads please? I'll accept when I'm finished :)
9kiWQCb.png
@Rinstail

I'll go do that now, thank you! <3
@Rinstail

I'll go do that now, thank you! <3
44151131_pGuFdffB2yDQ4rE.png
@Rinstail
That sounds great! No particular poses, but he's a lil gunslinger with freckles abound. He also has green rock-crystals growing from his left shoulder, hip, and eyebrow. You can see them a bit better in these two pics! [1] and [2]
@Rinstail
That sounds great! No particular poses, but he's a lil gunslinger with freckles abound. He also has green rock-crystals growing from his left shoulder, hip, and eyebrow. You can see them a bit better in these two pics! [1] and [2]
Thank you so much! It looks amazing! Quick question tho, when I put it in her bio, it becomes huge and I don't know how to fix that. Any ideas?
EDIT: Nevermind, I fixed it
Thank you so much! It looks amazing! Quick question tho, when I put it in her bio, it becomes huge and I don't know how to fix that. Any ideas?
EDIT: Nevermind, I fixed it
tumblr_my7hhrJmDO1sr5klvo1_500.gif
@ShinyLumeo Glad you fixed it! I draw A4 sized so more detail is picked up/I can print stuff
@ShinyLumeo Glad you fixed it! I draw A4 sized so more detail is picked up/I can print stuff
9kiWQCb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27