Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Clan of the Five Curses [Art Shop][open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
What would you like drawn?: A fullbody, colored + line drawing of 2 characters with plain/transparent background

Which dragon(s)/OC(s)?: These two dragons (x) (x), who have humanized refs here and here.

How will you be paying?: Mixed: I will be paying with a searing armband (500k on AH currently), Naturalist's armaments (320k on AH) and then treasure to cover the rest, which I believe should be around 50k treasure?

Do you mind if I post your commission on tumblr? It will be credited to you, and I will tag you/link you!: Yeah sure

Anything else?: Would you be able to deliver the art through PM and not email or would you need the email? Thank you!
What would you like drawn?: A fullbody, colored + line drawing of 2 characters with plain/transparent background

Which dragon(s)/OC(s)?: These two dragons (x) (x), who have humanized refs here and here.

How will you be paying?: Mixed: I will be paying with a searing armband (500k on AH currently), Naturalist's armaments (320k on AH) and then treasure to cover the rest, which I believe should be around 50k treasure?

Do you mind if I post your commission on tumblr? It will be credited to you, and I will tag you/link you!: Yeah sure

Anything else?: Would you be able to deliver the art through PM and not email or would you need the email? Thank you!
hu72dVR.png
@BumRapRhiny

Thanks for commissioning me! Unfortunately, I do use email for my main transport of the finished pieces! Also, are you 2 characters in one drawing or two separate ones? Other than that, your payment is perfectly fine with me, and I'll be sure to finish your artwork asap!
@BumRapRhiny

Thanks for commissioning me! Unfortunately, I do use email for my main transport of the finished pieces! Also, are you 2 characters in one drawing or two separate ones? Other than that, your payment is perfectly fine with me, and I'll be sure to finish your artwork asap!
11f2865cf85d191646b27a1cf9975b77.png
Okay, I'll PM you my email. And yeah, one drawing if that's fine. Would you like the payment now or after (or like half-and-half)?
Okay, I'll PM you my email. And yeah, one drawing if that's fine. Would you like the payment now or after (or like half-and-half)?
hu72dVR.png
@BumRapPhiny

I'd like for it to be paid afterwards, please! I don't want to accidentally cheat people of their cash if something comes up irl ;0;

You've been put on the list, and I'll soon be working on your artwork. Thanks!
@BumRapPhiny

I'd like for it to be paid afterwards, please! I don't want to accidentally cheat people of their cash if something comes up irl ;0;

You've been put on the list, and I'll soon be working on your artwork. Thanks!
@CompactCube
Okay, sounds good! ^^
@CompactCube
Okay, sounds good! ^^
hu72dVR.png
^ Bump!
^ Bump!
What would you like drawn?: Bust, color + lineart, transparent bg

Which dragon(s)/OC(s)?: It would be of me! (if thats ok) I can send references over discord or email.

How will you be paying?: An unhatched earth or wind egg or just in treasure, whichever suits you.

Do you mind if I post your commission on tumblr? It will be credited to you, and I will tag you/link you!: Go ahead!

Anything else?: Nope!
What would you like drawn?: Bust, color + lineart, transparent bg

Which dragon(s)/OC(s)?: It would be of me! (if thats ok) I can send references over discord or email.

How will you be paying?: An unhatched earth or wind egg or just in treasure, whichever suits you.

Do you mind if I post your commission on tumblr? It will be credited to you, and I will tag you/link you!: Go ahead!

Anything else?: Nope!
KihBt9M.png
aaaa Ashton
He/It
Virgo
FRT + 3
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
Moodboards for Gems
Dom Org / AFF Runner
AFF Hub
Credit
aaaa
KPsrVzj.png
@sublimevoide

Thank you for commissioning me! Everything seems a-ok, and I'd prefer just treasure for payment :D

My email is CompactCube2@ gmail.com so please send those ref pics when you're ready :)

@sublimevoide

Thank you for commissioning me! Everything seems a-ok, and I'd prefer just treasure for payment :D

My email is CompactCube2@ gmail.com so please send those ref pics when you're ready :)

@CompactCube Sent the email!
@CompactCube Sent the email!
KihBt9M.png
aaaa Ashton
He/It
Virgo
FRT + 3
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
Moodboards for Gems
Dom Org / AFF Runner
AFF Hub
Credit
aaaa
KPsrVzj.png
@sublimevoide

Got it! I'll start working on it asap, and will ping you when it's done as well as send it to you by email! :)
@sublimevoide

Got it! I'll start working on it asap, and will ping you when it's done as well as send it to you by email! :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17