Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | sam's art shop
1 2 3 4 5
@fallowtail [img]https://imgur.com/wXRQVjx.png[/img]
@fallowtail

wXRQVjx.png
latest?cb=20140703135024.png
⊗ Max
⊗ 23
⊗xe/they
⊗ fr +2

sNd5wqe.png hphjQR4.png
89NiKF4.png COSMOSIS_tiny_sepia_logo.png EDjLhcC.png egg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifuD7taRL.png
kCHWEjf.png6dnHKBv.png
@CinnamonPhantom aaaAA MY GOSH SHE CAME OUT SO CUUUTE LOOKIT MY BBY!!! she looks so good in your style omg,,, I love loveee her face shape aaa the eyes really Pop omg?? HER THICK EYEBROWS LOOK SO GOOD A++ and aaa i love her hair omg, you got the shape down perfectly it looks so cute and messy and aaa...her jacket looks so so good too, omg, i really like the fluufs and aaa that background is so cute and good, omg?? I really like the !!! and the stars are adorable aaa ;; IT CAME OUT GREATTT TYSM!!! I sent payment through crossroads<33
@CinnamonPhantom aaaAA MY GOSH SHE CAME OUT SO CUUUTE LOOKIT MY BBY!!! she looks so good in your style omg,,, I love loveee her face shape aaa the eyes really Pop omg?? HER THICK EYEBROWS LOOK SO GOOD A++ and aaa i love her hair omg, you got the shape down perfectly it looks so cute and messy and aaa...her jacket looks so so good too, omg, i really like the fluufs and aaa that background is so cute and good, omg?? I really like the !!! and the stars are adorable aaa ;; IT CAME OUT GREATTT TYSM!!! I sent payment through crossroads<33
free_umbreon_icon_by_umbradesigns-d5k59ug.gif
@fallowtail OOOOGHGHDSBCJLKNBHDSKNDSDF!!!!! i am screaming irl this made my week

im so glad u like it! shes super adorable ; _ ; would protect at all costs
@fallowtail OOOOGHGHDSBCJLKNBHDSKNDSDF!!!!! i am screaming irl this made my week

im so glad u like it! shes super adorable ; _ ; would protect at all costs
⊗ Max
⊗ 23
⊗xe/they
⊗ fr +2

sNd5wqe.png hphjQR4.png
89NiKF4.png COSMOSIS_tiny_sepia_logo.png EDjLhcC.png egg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifuD7taRL.png
kCHWEjf.png6dnHKBv.png
@CinnamonPhantom ee thank you!! im def gonna pop back in here later when i get more cash and grab something else >> <<
@CinnamonPhantom ee thank you!! im def gonna pop back in here later when i get more cash and grab something else >> <<
free_umbreon_icon_by_umbradesigns-d5k59ug.gif
bump
bump
⊗ Max
⊗ 23
⊗xe/they
⊗ fr +2

sNd5wqe.png hphjQR4.png
kCHWEjf.png6dnHKBv.png
1 2 3 4 5