Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Moodboards and Lore (Closed)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24
@Wendy192837

I do have a separate order form for lore which is here. However, lore slots are full at the moment and will be opening up again next weekend at the latest. If you like I can keep your order in mind and put down a slot for you when they reopen. My apologies for the confusing layout of the store, I shall work on making it better.
@Wendy192837

I do have a separate order form for lore which is here. However, lore slots are full at the moment and will be opening up again next weekend at the latest. If you like I can keep your order in mind and put down a slot for you when they reopen. My apologies for the confusing layout of the store, I shall work on making it better.
@onemessyperson Please put me on the waitlist [b]Dragon image/OC reference:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36308325] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/363084/36308325_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Short character description:[/b] Littlecloud is a trouble-making dragon who has a bad reputation. His lair is only keeping him because he is Silverstream, a respected dragon's mate. [b]Is this a couple/group story or bio?: Coupled with Silverstream? [b]Story tone:[/b] Happy [b]Triggers:[/b] Nothing [b]Extras:[/b] Do a romantic-ish story
@onemessyperson Please put me on the waitlist
Dragon image/OC reference:
36308325_350.png

Short character description: Littlecloud is a trouble-making dragon who has a bad reputation. His lair is only keeping him because he is Silverstream, a respected dragon's mate.
Is this a couple/group story or bio?: Coupled with Silverstream?
Story tone: Happy
Triggers: Nothing
Extras: Do a romantic-ish story
wishlist!
wendy | she/her | fr time +0
@Wendy192837

Alright, I'll put you down on the waitlist. Thank you for your interest. ^^
@Wendy192837

Alright, I'll put you down on the waitlist. Thank you for your interest. ^^
@onemessyperson if you're still open for moodboards, i'd love to order one! [b]Dragon image/OC reference:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40838539] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/408386/40838539_350.png[/img] (hope it's alright she's still a hatchling for right now, i just already finished her lore, hehe) [/url] [b]Short character description:[/b] Menacing, valiant, and courageous. She is known in my clan as "the Siren"; anyone who comes into the clan's territory with intent to harm, she drowns. Spends her time in the murky waters of the driftwood drag. [b]Moodboard type:[/b] Type B [b]Favoured colors:[/b] Dark blue (like her denim or teal), light blue (like robin), blood red [b]Would you like quotes in the board or all pictures[/b]: all pictures [b]Triggers:[/b] none! [b]Extras:[/b] none that i can think of!
@onemessyperson if you're still open for moodboards, i'd love to order one!

Dragon image/OC reference:
40838539_350.png (hope it's alright she's still a hatchling for right now, i just already finished her lore, hehe)

Short character description: Menacing, valiant, and courageous. She is known in my clan as "the Siren"; anyone who comes into the clan's territory with intent to harm, she drowns. Spends her time in the murky waters of the driftwood drag.
Moodboard type: Type B
Favoured colors: Dark blue (like her denim or teal), light blue (like robin), blood red
Would you like quotes in the board or all pictures: all pictures
Triggers: none!
Extras: none that i can think of!
pp91Ylq.png
|| C l a n __U m b r a ||

We begin in the dark,
and birth is the death of us.

hibernating.png
@blackcrowking

Hi! Yes, it's fine that she's still currently a hatchling. I skimmed through her lore and it looks like she'll have a pretty important role to play once she's all grown up ^^ I'll put you down for a slot and turn around should be by Thursday or Friday at the latest. Thank you very much for your order.
@blackcrowking

Hi! Yes, it's fine that she's still currently a hatchling. I skimmed through her lore and it looks like she'll have a pretty important role to play once she's all grown up ^^ I'll put you down for a slot and turn around should be by Thursday or Friday at the latest. Thank you very much for your order.
@onemessyperson ahh awesome, thank you! no rush at all! :D
@onemessyperson ahh awesome, thank you! no rush at all! :D
pp91Ylq.png
|| C l a n __U m b r a ||

We begin in the dark,
and birth is the death of us.

hibernating.png
@Voixeon
@Superblox

My apologies for the wait but I'm ready to start on your commissions now. If you would still like a bio for your dragons please go ahead and send half the payment by CR or PM. ^^''
@Voixeon
@Superblox

My apologies for the wait but I'm ready to start on your commissions now. If you would still like a bio for your dragons please go ahead and send half the payment by CR or PM. ^^''
@onemessyperson I wanted to ask this before I took up a slot, haha. Would you be willing to do a group moodboard for three of my dragons who are in a poly relationship? I'd be happy to pay extra!
@onemessyperson I wanted to ask this before I took up a slot, haha. Would you be willing to do a group moodboard for three of my dragons who are in a poly relationship? I'd be happy to pay extra!
JuMmKBZ.gif
gabs/gaby
she/her
@gabyann

Hello! Thank you for your interest ^^ I haven't had any experience in doing a group moodboard but am willing to try! The nearest I've come to doing one is for another dragon who is also in a ploy relationship, example here. But that is a personal moodboard and not a group one. Maybe an A type board with nine pictures to split between your characters so that everyone can be represented?
@gabyann

Hello! Thank you for your interest ^^ I haven't had any experience in doing a group moodboard but am willing to try! The nearest I've come to doing one is for another dragon who is also in a ploy relationship, example here. But that is a personal moodboard and not a group one. Maybe an A type board with nine pictures to split between your characters so that everyone can be represented?
@onemessyperson you read my mind! That was the type I was thinking of! How much extra would you want? I'll be tipping either way bc your moodboards are definitely worth more than 5k.
@onemessyperson you read my mind! That was the type I was thinking of! How much extra would you want? I'll be tipping either way bc your moodboards are definitely worth more than 5k.
JuMmKBZ.gif
gabs/gaby
she/her
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24