Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kitty Corner Art Shop (Open)
1 2 3
@dangerousgirl
ok! Do you think you could do digital art of this cutie?
https://toyhou.se/1807817.chibi
they have a feral or anthro form, so you could draw which ever you prefer!
@dangerousgirl
ok! Do you think you could do digital art of this cutie?
https://toyhou.se/1807817.chibi
they have a feral or anthro form, so you could draw which ever you prefer!
Jqlkxca.png
@Mindedabsence I cannot do digital art at the moment. My equipment won't be replaced until May. but because of the inconvenience, I can put it on the wait list and it will be my first project
Quote:
News:
My digital art software is in need of being replaced. Sorry for the inconvenience but that aspect of my shop is closed due to that.

@Mindedabsence I cannot do digital art at the moment. My equipment won't be replaced until May. but because of the inconvenience, I can put it on the wait list and it will be my first project
Quote:
News:
My digital art software is in need of being replaced. Sorry for the inconvenience but that aspect of my shop is closed due to that.

1f338.png 5bb420da6c0049a8f4927d7fc6d5c60f.png

Visit my hatchery--> Candlelight
Visit my art shop --> Kitty Corner
Visit My new Rps --> CT Equestrian
03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
@dangerousgirl
oh whoops, I read that but for some reason I thought it was already fixed. I'll take traditional then!
@dangerousgirl
oh whoops, I read that but for some reason I thought it was already fixed. I'll take traditional then!
Jqlkxca.png
@Mindedabsence Your character seems easy enough, I can have her done within a week, the standard price of a simple art Drawing will be issued. thank you!
@Mindedabsence Your character seems easy enough, I can have her done within a week, the standard price of a simple art Drawing will be issued. thank you!

03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
Username: fish00
Type: digital art
Difficulty: simple
Payment: N/A
What you would like:
~ Character drawing
~ he has green eyes, a black baggy hooded coat, silver hair has stran of hair that is gold, blue tanted skin, a tree branch looking staff, and a tattoo of a serpentine on his hand.
Username: fish00
Type: digital art
Difficulty: simple
Payment: N/A
What you would like:
~ Character drawing
~ he has green eyes, a black baggy hooded coat, silver hair has stran of hair that is gold, blue tanted skin, a tree branch looking staff, and a tattoo of a serpentine on his hand.
~may the odds be ever in your favor
~you cant have light with out shadow
@Fish00 Ill get started on it as soon as I can, digital softwere problem and all, but ill get you a drawn rough draft you can use till i can compleate the digi art
@Fish00 Ill get started on it as soon as I can, digital softwere problem and all, but ill get you a drawn rough draft you can use till i can compleate the digi art

@DangerousGirl
Are you able to do pokemon?
@DangerousGirl
Are you able to do pokemon?
@lightningFlash12 yes i am ^^
@lightningFlash12 yes i am ^^

@DangerousGirl [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/GuzgG0X.png[/img] Username: LightningFlash12 Type: Painting Difficulty: Detailed Payment: Treasure What you would like: Alolan Raichu [img]http://www.pokemasters.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Alolan_Raichu.png[/img] [img]https://orig11.deviantart.net/96d5/f/2016/364/6/4/alolan_raichu_2_by_avengerseraph-daths16.png[/img] [img]http://i0.wp.com/www.nintendo-insider.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/alolan-raichu-image.jpg[/img] [/center]
@DangerousGirl
GuzgG0X.png
Username: LightningFlash12
Type: Painting
Difficulty: Detailed
Payment: Treasure
What you would like: Alolan Raichu
Alolan_Raichu.png alolan_raichu_2_by_avengerseraph-daths16.png alolan-raichu-image.jpg
@LightningFLash12 Im very sorry it is taking so long to complete your art i have started and will finish by today or tomorrow with it.

note to everyone else: My new equipment has finally arrived so the digital art section of my shop will be opening soon (when i finish figuring out how to use it)
@LightningFLash12 Im very sorry it is taking so long to complete your art i have started and will finish by today or tomorrow with it.

note to everyone else: My new equipment has finally arrived so the digital art section of my shop will be opening soon (when i finish figuring out how to use it)

1 2 3