Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] RLC/Gem Commissions D&D ART QUEST
1 2 3 4 5 6
@DR45
oh...my...goodness your style is to die for I love it!! Do you accept multiple orders??
@DR45
oh...my...goodness your style is to die for I love it!! Do you accept multiple orders??
tumblr_o7qqnhEHv91r6meopo2_r1_400.png
@Aehdncl
AAAHHH OMGOMG YES PLEASE CAN I PLEASE COMMISSION YOU!! Are you comfortable doing colored commissions or are you sticking with black and white? Either is fine! Thank you for posting ;7;
@Aehdncl
AAAHHH OMGOMG YES PLEASE CAN I PLEASE COMMISSION YOU!! Are you comfortable doing colored commissions or are you sticking with black and white? Either is fine! Thank you for posting ;7;
@nabal
oh wow you're very talented! Thank you for posting! I'm not looking for your particular style though, I'm sorry ;;;
@nabal
oh wow you're very talented! Thank you for posting! I'm not looking for your particular style though, I'm sorry ;;;
@Crescendos Oh gosh, thank you so much! And absolutely, I would love to draw him for you~ Please feel free to PM me at your convenience and we can discuss the details of what you'd like!

@Crescendos Oh gosh, thank you so much! And absolutely, I would love to draw him for you~ Please feel free to PM me at your convenience and we can discuss the details of what you'd like!

r6J6MbS.png
@Crescendos
Sure! Feel free to pm me anytime <3
@Crescendos
Sure! Feel free to pm me anytime <3
Instagram | Art Shop
@Crescendos
Aw thanks! It depends if you wanted a colored sketch or uncolored, half or full body, what chara you want, etc, but you're looking in the $15-30 range! Want to work out the details over pm? :o
@Crescendos
Aw thanks! It depends if you wanted a colored sketch or uncolored, half or full body, what chara you want, etc, but you're looking in the $15-30 range! Want to work out the details over pm? :o
chrysannarose on tumblr & twitter
fr_comm_sig_by_unistar2000-dbmmcj3.jpg
@Crescendos
Awhh haha, thank you! <33 And yes, I do, although it does depend on what you'd like to commission! Feel free to send me a PM, and we can work out the details that way if that's alright with you!
@Crescendos
Awhh haha, thank you! <33 And yes, I do, although it does depend on what you'd like to commission! Feel free to send me a PM, and we can work out the details that way if that's alright with you!
frsig.png
Bumps!
Bumps!
@Crescendos

Hi there! I'd be interested in doing some art for you as my queue clears up! I have a pop up shop right here:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2384583/1

I have over 200 examples so feel free to ask for more!
@Crescendos

Hi there! I'd be interested in doing some art for you as my queue clears up! I have a pop up shop right here:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2384583/1

I have over 200 examples so feel free to ask for more!
ayKiswc.gif0XLE43P.gif
@gem4567

Oh wow your style is so unique!! I'll definitely keep my eye on your shop! Thank you!
@gem4567

Oh wow your style is so unique!! I'll definitely keep my eye on your shop! Thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6