Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Krembearry's Art Sale [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Kreambearry Wow so cute and detailed! And I absolutely love the animations! I'll fill up the form if you're still taking commissions! :D

Username: EtainRazkatan
Character Reference: https://file.toyhou.se/images/7267009_uParhrYDIyTYysX.jpg
Commission Type [flat color icon, Scratchy Unshaded Fullbody, etc.]: Shaded Icon please :)
Payment Method: treasure
Additional Details: I'd love the animation to be it inflating and deflating the air sack in its throat just like a frog! Would be awesome if you could do that :)
@Kreambearry Wow so cute and detailed! And I absolutely love the animations! I'll fill up the form if you're still taking commissions! :D

Username: EtainRazkatan
Character Reference: https://file.toyhou.se/images/7267009_uParhrYDIyTYysX.jpg
Commission Type [flat color icon, Scratchy Unshaded Fullbody, etc.]: Shaded Icon please :)
Additional Details: I'd love the animation to be it inflating and deflating the air sack in its throat just like a frog! Would be awesome if you could do that :)
nudX0O8.png
@Kremberry aaa you captured them well! Thank you so much.
@Kremberry aaa you captured them well! Thank you so much.
hii its me again, do you have a pinglist i can be added to for when you get another slot open?
hii its me again, do you have a pinglist i can be added to for when you get another slot open?
tumblr_inline_osxvolNhP31seftk2_540.png
@etainrazkatan
Can do! just to be sure, are you ordering the 50x size or the 100x?

@virelen
I don't have a pinglist, but it's because my slots aren't full. I move through commissions pretty quickly! I'll make a pinglist if slots do get full, would you like me to add you on if that happens?
@etainrazkatan
Can do! just to be sure, are you ordering the 50x size or the 100x?

@virelen
I don't have a pinglist, but it's because my slots aren't full. I move through commissions pretty quickly! I'll make a pinglist if slots do get full, would you like me to add you on if that happens?
@Krembearry
Oh sorry, I didn't notice they're also called icons haha! I meant the 50x size :)
@Krembearry
Oh sorry, I didn't notice they're also called icons haha! I meant the 50x size :)
nudX0O8.png
@Krembearry oh ok! ill just order something now then.
Username: Virelen
Character Reference: here
Commission Type: 100x simple animation icon, like the last one
Additional Details: none!
@Krembearry oh ok! ill just order something now then.
Username: Virelen
Character Reference: here
Commission Type: 100x simple animation icon, like the last one
Additional Details: none!
tumblr_inline_osxvolNhP31seftk2_540.png
@Krembearry
Username: Renocide
Character Reference: https://toyhou.se/2117602.matcha#7432343
Commission Type: flat color icon 50x
Payment Method: Gems
Additional Details: could you have a little heart bubble pop up like the one in his ref? (im not sure if you do humans for these, if you don't i can switch it to a different character ;;)
@Krembearry
Username: Renocide
Character Reference: https://toyhou.se/2117602.matcha#7432343
Commission Type: flat color icon 50x
Payment Method: Gems
Additional Details: could you have a little heart bubble pop up like the one in his ref? (im not sure if you do humans for these, if you don't i can switch it to a different character ;;)
dczs3nl-43d2b676-fe43-4f56-8bfe-1eaf5f76b574.png
@virelen
added!

@renocide
humans are perfectly fine! i dont have any examples yet becase i like to put up my very best ones, which have all turned out to be creatures. ill add you to my list!
@virelen
added!

@renocide
humans are perfectly fine! i dont have any examples yet becase i like to put up my very best ones, which have all turned out to be creatures. ill add you to my list!
@emris
@EtainRazkatan
@virelen
@renocide

hello guys! i'm sorry for the very long wait, and for what will be no pay out. i have not been able to work on pixel art for a myriad of reasons, and i need real money way more than I need treasure because of this. I'm going to be changing up my commissions to no longer offer the items that you have ordered. i'm really sorry this sucks! it's just been really rough for my personal life recently.

Emris, because you paid ahead, I will refund you the full price you paid.
@emris
@EtainRazkatan
@virelen
@renocide

hello guys! i'm sorry for the very long wait, and for what will be no pay out. i have not been able to work on pixel art for a myriad of reasons, and i need real money way more than I need treasure because of this. I'm going to be changing up my commissions to no longer offer the items that you have ordered. i'm really sorry this sucks! it's just been really rough for my personal life recently.

Emris, because you paid ahead, I will refund you the full price you paid.
@Krembearry

It's ok, I don't mind and I completely understand. Thanks for letting me know, I hope things will get easier for you in the future! :)
@Krembearry

It's ok, I don't mind and I completely understand. Thanks for letting me know, I hope things will get easier for you in the future! :)
nudX0O8.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10