Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [S] Blue's Art Sales! USD
1 2
Hey! I just opened USD commissions on several sites and I'm hoping people on FR will be interested! I do sell Flight Rising dragon art, like custom pixels!

Here is the full tumblr post with commission info!

There's also a TON of examples of each technique linked in this post if you want to see more and see animated examples of things!

I will ALSO do dom or event badges if you want! I've done two pixel badges before, and I can also animate them! If you'd like you can specify size!
Hey! I just opened USD commissions on several sites and I'm hoping people on FR will be interested! I do sell Flight Rising dragon art, like custom pixels!

Here is the full tumblr post with commission info!

There's also a TON of examples of each technique linked in this post if you want to see more and see animated examples of things!

I will ALSO do dom or event badges if you want! I've done two pixel badges before, and I can also animate them! If you'd like you can specify size!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
[center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/37db40589f17fb3e7d67f021d992c3d9/tumblr_p517oxecMQ1wbgq0fo1_1280.png[/img] ~ [b]Traditional:[/b] Pencil headshot: $5 Pencil bust: $7 Pencil fullbody: $10 Inked headshot: $10 Inked bust: $15 Inked fullbody:$20 No backgrounds offered currently [b]Digital:[/b] Lined and colored headshot: $10 Lined and colored bust: $15 Lined and colored fullbody: $20 Add simple shading: +$5 Add watercolor shading: +$7 Add glow animation: +$5 Watercolor headshot: $20 Watercolor bust: $30 Watercolor fullbody: $35 Transparent, flat color, and simple gradient/airbrushed backgrounds are free Other backgrounds: start at +$10 Pixel: $20 Simple animation: +$5 Add background: +$5 Transparent and flat backgrounds are free Sketch animation: start at $35 [u][b]Rules:[/b][/u] [b]Will:[/b] -Animals (normal or anthro) -Humans (still learning) -Objectheads -Robots -Mythical beings -Fancharacters -Will try any type of character -Light-moderate gore -Interactions between characters -Your characters with my characters [b]Won’t:[/b] -NSFW -Art that is purely fanart; I don’t want to risk getting in trouble for profiting off fanart. However I will draw interactions between your/friend’s OCs and canon characters (this rule subject to change) -Really heavy gore -Anything I feel uncomfortable with[/center][i][/i]
tumblr_p517oxecMQ1wbgq0fo1_1280.png

~

Traditional:

Pencil headshot: $5
Pencil bust: $7
Pencil fullbody: $10

Inked headshot: $10
Inked bust: $15
Inked fullbody:$20

No backgrounds offered currently

Digital:

Lined and colored headshot: $10
Lined and colored bust: $15
Lined and colored fullbody: $20
Add simple shading: +$5
Add watercolor shading: +$7
Add glow animation: +$5

Watercolor headshot: $20
Watercolor bust: $30
Watercolor fullbody: $35

Transparent, flat color, and simple gradient/airbrushed backgrounds are free
Other backgrounds: start at +$10

Pixel: $20
Simple animation: +$5
Add background: +$5

Transparent and flat backgrounds are free

Sketch animation: start at $35

Rules:

Will:
-Animals (normal or anthro)
-Humans (still learning)
-Objectheads
-Robots
-Mythical beings
-Fancharacters
-Will try any type of character
-Light-moderate gore
-Interactions between characters
-Your characters with my characters

Won’t:
-NSFW
-Art that is purely fanart; I don’t want to risk getting in trouble for profiting off fanart. However I will draw interactions between your/friend’s OCs and canon characters (this rule subject to change)
-Really heavy gore
-Anything I feel uncomfortable with
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
*** I currently only accept payment through Venmo, which is a free, secure payment app. You can download it to your smartphone or access it online and connect your bank account for no fee; it’s super easy! PM me, email, or DM me on tumblr for my Venmo handle or if you need more info. I require at least half of the payment up front.***

Now with PayPal!

Disclaimer: All characters used in example art belong to their respective owners!!!

All slots are OPEN!
*** I currently only accept payment through Venmo, which is a free, secure payment app. You can download it to your smartphone or access it online and connect your bank account for no fee; it’s super easy! PM me, email, or DM me on tumblr for my Venmo handle or if you need more info. I require at least half of the payment up front.***

Now with PayPal!

Disclaimer: All characters used in example art belong to their respective owners!!!

All slots are OPEN!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
~friendly bump~

I'ma return to this thread when my RL vault is fuller. c:
~friendly bump~

I'ma return to this thread when my RL vault is fuller. c:
Helium-banner.png
@schmaltz
Ahh thank you! :D
@schmaltz
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Awwww, there's my Kennocha! :D I would absolutely commission you if I was allowed to pay with USD online, but unfortunately because I am under 18, I do not have permission to use a PayPal account at the moment. Your examples are all so awesome! I wish you the best of luck in getting lots of customers and success in your art goals.
Awwww, there's my Kennocha! :D I would absolutely commission you if I was allowed to pay with USD online, but unfortunately because I am under 18, I do not have permission to use a PayPal account at the moment. Your examples are all so awesome! I wish you the best of luck in getting lots of customers and success in your art goals.
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@QuetzalQueen
@QuetzalQueen
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@QuetzalQueen
Oh, I don't use PayPal by the way, I use an app called VenMo! It's owned by the same company as paypal though so the 18 rules probably apply. However I know if a parent or guardian has paypal or venmo you can use that! XD (I use the app because it's a lot easier)
@QuetzalQueen
Oh, I don't use PayPal by the way, I use an app called VenMo! It's owned by the same company as paypal though so the 18 rules probably apply. However I know if a parent or guardian has paypal or venmo you can use that! XD (I use the app because it's a lot easier)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
^
^
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png