Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Will draw for songs! :CLOSED:
1 2 3 4 5 6
@tawnycatz
yeah, poor leno is like one of those late night drive jams. glad you found them interesting! i have a bunch of weird tastes so hmu if you ever want some recommendations!

and super cute drawing, thanks! :)
@tawnycatz
yeah, poor leno is like one of those late night drive jams. glad you found them interesting! i have a bunch of weird tastes so hmu if you ever want some recommendations!

and super cute drawing, thanks! :)
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.
WxjbFq8.png
@Lup

The songs are pretty good! Definitely different <3 nice to hear stuff like that tbh. I'll be sure to ask if I want any yo!

And no problem <3 Glad you like it.Strange char but honestly? Pretty cool too tbh.
@Lup

The songs are pretty good! Definitely different <3 nice to hear stuff like that tbh. I'll be sure to ask if I want any yo!

And no problem <3 Glad you like it.Strange char but honestly? Pretty cool too tbh.
@tawnycatz
^-^ And thanks! I have a lot of... unconventional OCs.
@tawnycatz
^-^ And thanks! I have a lot of... unconventional OCs.
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.
WxjbFq8.png
@tawnycatz Username: DragonWarrior333
Character(s): Do you think you could draw Nebula in her anthro form with Rafa in her lap? :)
Song(s): The whole Dear Evan Handsen soundtrack is good, but Waving Through a Window has been stuck in my head for a while xD (Alternatively, this parody is good as well!). Another good one is this video of You Can be King Again by Lauren Aquilina.
Extras: Could Nebula have a worried frown?
Other: Feel free to listen to the music first! If you end up not liking it, you don't have to draw my characters ^-^
@tawnycatz Username: DragonWarrior333
Character(s): Do you think you could draw Nebula in her anthro form with Rafa in her lap? :)
Song(s): The whole Dear Evan Handsen soundtrack is good, but Waving Through a Window has been stuck in my head for a while xD (Alternatively, this parody is good as well!). Another good one is this video of You Can be King Again by Lauren Aquilina.
Extras: Could Nebula have a worried frown?
Other: Feel free to listen to the music first! If you end up not liking it, you don't have to draw my characters ^-^
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@DragonWarrior333

I can try my best! I've never really drawn anthros before? :o This should be fun!!

And YES DEH aw YEAAAAAAHHH Look at these goodies bb

And no worries, even if I don't like the song I'll draw :D I listen to the songs while I doodle uvu but like.. its DEH why wouldn't I like it? And You Can be King Again is pretty good too mmmmm
@DragonWarrior333

I can try my best! I've never really drawn anthros before? :o This should be fun!!

And YES DEH aw YEAAAAAAHHH Look at these goodies bb

And no worries, even if I don't like the song I'll draw :D I listen to the songs while I doodle uvu but like.. its DEH why wouldn't I like it? And You Can be King Again is pretty good too mmmmm
@tawnycatz Yaaay a fellow DEH fan! (Although, I have to admit I've never actually seen the musical. I really want to though!) I have two friends who like it, and we annoy everyone else in our friend group by occasionally bursting into the songs xD Sorry to recommend two songs you already know, though! :( I can try and find something else, give me a sec.

Edit: I found one! Gold by Imagine Dragons is good :3
@tawnycatz Yaaay a fellow DEH fan! (Although, I have to admit I've never actually seen the musical. I really want to though!) I have two friends who like it, and we annoy everyone else in our friend group by occasionally bursting into the songs xD Sorry to recommend two songs you already know, though! :( I can try and find something else, give me a sec.

Edit: I found one! Gold by Imagine Dragons is good :3
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@tawnycatz

Username: Lisspeed
Character(s): Ryker
Song(s): The Battle for Divinity
Extras: Maybe him using his bow and arrow? c:
Other: Nah not really. xD
@tawnycatz

Username: Lisspeed
Character(s): Ryker
Song(s): The Battle for Divinity
Extras: Maybe him using his bow and arrow? c:
Other: Nah not really. xD
70YmvCZ.png
"When the Ashes are two, a flame alighteth.
Thou'rt Ash, and fire befits thee, of course..."
@Lisspeed

Can definitely try!!!

@DragonWarrior333

Lol its ok!! I don't mind. There's no point in me putting up every single song I know. Besides, it's kinda fun to see who else knows them!
@Lisspeed

Can definitely try!!!

@DragonWarrior333

Lol its ok!! I don't mind. There's no point in me putting up every single song I know. Besides, it's kinda fun to see who else knows them!
Okay xD I did find another one, though! I edited my last post ^-^
Okay xD I did find another one, though! I edited my last post ^-^
@DragonWarrior333

...You have my music taste, my good friend. Gold is good. Imagine Dragons is good. 10/10 Evolve is a good album (So is Smoke and Mirrors. And all of them actually)

(No need to look for others if u don't want to :P)
@DragonWarrior333

...You have my music taste, my good friend. Gold is good. Imagine Dragons is good. 10/10 Evolve is a good album (So is Smoke and Mirrors. And all of them actually)

(No need to look for others if u don't want to :P)
1 2 3 4 5 6