Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | → Stray's Art Shop [OLD]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32
@strayer I have a potentially odd question for you! Would it be possible for you to turn an anthro into a dragon char?

Specifically, I have this char and I need to make her into a dragon following these rules.
@strayer I have a potentially odd question for you! Would it be possible for you to turn an anthro into a dragon char?

Specifically, I have this char and I need to make her into a dragon following these rules.
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
@saromanda @hyasynthetic

hello! thank you for reaching out to me! i’ll be taking all your requests. please send a crossroads with payment and i’ll get started on your commissions asap! if you have any more questions, please let me know.

@arkonsel

that’s doable! i’ve done little design commissions before, i just don’t really list it on my page as it falls under regular commissions haha
@saromanda @hyasynthetic

hello! thank you for reaching out to me! i’ll be taking all your requests. please send a crossroads with payment and i’ll get started on your commissions asap! if you have any more questions, please let me know.

@arkonsel

that’s doable! i’ve done little design commissions before, i just don’t really list it on my page as it falls under regular commissions haha
he/him
pings OK!
@strayer

Could I get on your pinglist please? Your art is amazing and I'm very interested but I'm heading out for the day so I can't probably grab a slot right now.

@strayer

Could I get on your pinglist please? Your art is amazing and I'm very interested but I'm heading out for the day so I can't probably grab a slot right now.

@strayer

order: lineart/sketch of this char turned into a dragon following these rules.
payment: Treasure please!
ref: See above.
extra: Please keep the book and witch hat, those accessories are important. The flowers don't have to be roses, you can change them around however you want.
@strayer

order: lineart/sketch of this char turned into a dragon following these rules.
payment: Treasure please!
ref: See above.
extra: Please keep the book and witch hat, those accessories are important. The flowers don't have to be roses, you can change them around however you want.
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
@phoenixfyre
of course!

@arkonsel

putting you down for a slot! send a crossroads with payment and i’ll get started as soon as i can
@phoenixfyre
of course!

@arkonsel

putting you down for a slot! send a crossroads with payment and i’ll get started as soon as i can
he/him
pings OK!
@strayer payment sent, thank you!
@strayer payment sent, thank you!
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
Open again! Five slots open this time, to kick off merging my USD and FRC shops! First come, first serve.

PINGLIST:

@Phoenixfyre

you are being pinged because you would like to be notified when commission slots become available. if you'd like to be removed from the pinglist, let me know!
Open again! Five slots open this time, to kick off merging my USD and FRC shops! First come, first serve.

PINGLIST:

@Phoenixfyre

you are being pinged because you would like to be notified when commission slots become available. if you'd like to be removed from the pinglist, let me know!
he/him
pings OK!
up
up
he/him
pings OK!
order: two full body paintings
payment: gems
ref: https://www.deviantart.com/unraveldragfox/art/HUNTER-Reference-commission-2018-740242593 and https://toyhou.se/2815660.plague
extra: nothing specific.

so payment is 5kg
order: two full body paintings
payment: gems
ref: https://www.deviantart.com/unraveldragfox/art/HUNTER-Reference-commission-2018-740242593 and https://toyhou.se/2815660.plague
extra: nothing specific.

so payment is 5kg
@BlueComet5

that would be correct! since it's two full bodies please allow 3-4 weeks for completion, though i'm sure it won't take that long i'd like to leave some legroom for myself

also again it's full bodies, you can do either half-payment or full-payment upfront. regardless, i'll send you sketches to approve the pose and whatnot. if you choose half-payment i'll send you a blurred preview of the finished paintings. this step is skipped with full pay upfront

if you have any more questions let me know, if not and you're all set, send me a cr with payment!
@BlueComet5

that would be correct! since it's two full bodies please allow 3-4 weeks for completion, though i'm sure it won't take that long i'd like to leave some legroom for myself

also again it's full bodies, you can do either half-payment or full-payment upfront. regardless, i'll send you sketches to approve the pose and whatnot. if you choose half-payment i'll send you a blurred preview of the finished paintings. this step is skipped with full pay upfront

if you have any more questions let me know, if not and you're all set, send me a cr with payment!
he/him
pings OK!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32