Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | AppleDad's ART/Sketch Shop ++[OPEN, 3/3]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16

Awesome; Thanks so much, guys!
It seems enough don't mind, or even prefer, having it as a Waitlist instead, so I'll be changing the Pinglist to a waitlist, than.

This'll mean people will now be going in order for the commission slots-
I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this - There's a few who didn't and/or had yet to give personal input on the matter, but hopefully this is an okay change with the rest of you, as well.
@SylvanMoon @Gimeurcookie Absolutely! - Added to the Waitlist.

@JazztheDinoQueen I'lldothatmuch- @Devilleus ButwhileIdoappreciateit- ah em f I TES

Awesome; Thanks so much, guys!
It seems enough don't mind, or even prefer, having it as a Waitlist instead, so I'll be changing the Pinglist to a waitlist, than.

This'll mean people will now be going in order for the commission slots-
I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this - There's a few who didn't and/or had yet to give personal input on the matter, but hopefully this is an okay change with the rest of you, as well.
@SylvanMoon @Gimeurcookie Absolutely! - Added to the Waitlist.

@JazztheDinoQueen I'lldothatmuch- @Devilleus ButwhileIdoappreciateit- ah em f I TES
Urfitehasbeendeniedbecauseitseitherthisortheapplegetsit-
Putmeonthewaitlist
@AppleDad
Urfitehasbeendeniedbecauseitseitherthisortheapplegetsit-
Putmeonthewaitlist
@AppleDad
LIFE WAS GOOD ON HOTDOG S T A N D
screenshot_2018_05_15_02_48_46_1_1_1_1_1_1_by_luckypawpads-dcbipd7.png
@AppleDad - Tbh, I'm not really sure what the difference is between a waitlist and a pinglist, I always thought it meant the same thing, but whatever works best for you is fine with me. Either way, I want on it!
@AppleDad - Tbh, I'm not really sure what the difference is between a waitlist and a pinglist, I always thought it meant the same thing, but whatever works best for you is fine with me. Either way, I want on it!
IMG_2906.png Art Search
Character Sales

19142803_PtuVeqht7qoFLtF.png

RAURU
19142782_4Y6BBskgHum0RlM.png
They/Them
+2 FR Time
Dyslexic
Aztec: Fair enough - I appreciate it either way!

@Devilleus Youwouldn'tdareyouheathen- Iain'tlettingyouonthewaITLIST-
Aztec: Fair enough - I appreciate it either way!

@Devilleus Youwouldn'tdareyouheathen- Iain'tlettingyouonthewaITLIST-
I WOULD
PUT ME ON THE LIST @AppleDad
I WOULD
PUT ME ON THE LIST @AppleDad
LIFE WAS GOOD ON HOTDOG S T A N D
screenshot_2018_05_15_02_48_46_1_1_1_1_1_1_by_luckypawpads-dcbipd7.png
@AppleDad @Devilleus [img]https://i.imgur.com/dfx1WHC.gif[/img] to stop freaking fighting
@AppleDad
@Devilleus

dfx1WHC.gif to stop freaking fighting
Hatchery
Art Shop
Lineage Hatchery
xxxxxx69100521.png
88337018.png
@AppleDad
Pinglist please!
@AppleDad
Pinglist please!
Nel_and_Cris.png Ver1.png The_Life_of_which_pertains_to_the_Night_-_Music_Video_Outfit.png Untitled184_20230816112607.png Nel_and_Cris.png
@OliverWoolfe Hi there! The shop in general is open, however the slots have been filled for the moment. You might have to wait a bit before I get to your request, but I'll keep your form in mind for when I get to it!

@Devilleus S q u i n t s
@OliverWoolfe Hi there! The shop in general is open, however the slots have been filled for the moment. You might have to wait a bit before I get to your request, but I'll keep your form in mind for when I get to it!

@Devilleus S q u i n t s
@Appledad
Could you add me to the ping list for your shop if it's closed? :o
@Appledad
Could you add me to the ping list for your shop if it's closed? :o
lightfull.png
[center][/center] ------ [b][size=4]Thank you [i]so[/i] much for your commissions! Next up in the slots are you guys: @UnicornChild132 @Baelfin @SucenaZQ - Let me know what you want for your respective commissions and I'll get to 'em asap![/b] ------ [b]@NeonStrom[/b] Here's your Aria in a butler outfit! She was quite neat to draw! [img]https://image.ibb.co/mHcmvx/Neon_Strom.png[/img] ------ [b]@Vovina[/b] Here's the anime character you requested! I hope he turned out alright - He certainly has a unique appearance, it was interesting to draw! [img]https://image.ibb.co/hmrPhc/Vovina1.png[/img] ------ [b]@RygarSprite[/b] Here's your boy, Shon! I [i]knew[/i] I was gonna have quite a lot of fun with this guy - He's adorable. [img]https://image.ibb.co/n4Xmvx/Rygarsprite.png[/img]

Thank you so much for your commissions!

Next up in the slots are you guys: @UnicornChild132 @Baelfin @SucenaZQ -
Let me know what you want for your respective commissions and I'll get to 'em asap!

@NeonStrom Here's your Aria in a butler outfit! She was quite neat to draw!
Neon_Strom.png
@Vovina Here's the anime character you requested! I hope he turned out alright - He certainly has a unique appearance, it was interesting to draw!
Vovina1.png
@RygarSprite Here's your boy, Shon! I knew I was gonna have quite a lot of fun with this guy - He's adorable.
Rygarsprite.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16