Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dead
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
-
-
@WhiteVenom

I'd love to get on your waitlist, please. :)
@WhiteVenom

I'd love to get on your waitlist, please. :)
tumblr_inline_nmpzdtnOyw1t6xkgm_500.png
@WhiteVenom

May I be on your waitlist? :D
@WhiteVenom

May I be on your waitlist? :D
R5vHM6H.png
@WhiteVenom
Hiya! I love your style.

Was wondering, would you be open at all to doing adoptable bases for me? I have five lineart pieces I have done myself I would like remade into nicer bases. Humanoid in form. I could pay in gems.

I understand if not of course! Just wondering.
@WhiteVenom
Hiya! I love your style.

Was wondering, would you be open at all to doing adoptable bases for me? I have five lineart pieces I have done myself I would like remade into nicer bases. Humanoid in form. I could pay in gems.

I understand if not of course! Just wondering.
@WhiteVenom
Yeah I saw yours, they are really neat! And apologies! I mean relining and shading in grayscale new bases for my own adopts which I will color myself. And of course I would give credit for your art, no question there.

I would like them shaded if possible, as well as new lineart.

I still am in the process of trying to buy a new tablet, so would not be selling or making adopts on the bases yet, but yeah, interested in getting bases of them done! Here are the designs.

https://sta.sh/29d7g7w8xm6?edit=1

Unfortunately I also found out just now I had accidentally deleted the psds I had for them so I don't have versions without the watermark, but basically what is covered on the first one is stitched lines on the body, making it look like a plushie. There are some stuffing coming out from it as well. Second one's legs are not connected at the knee, so floating lower legs. The arcane one has claws coming out from the black on the body and two eyes staring out. The last one just has an eye on the middle of their body.

The Dysfunxtional one I would like just the largest black wings to stay, no other wings though a Halo in the same shadow like style of the wings would be cool.

If any questions, lemme know.
@WhiteVenom
Yeah I saw yours, they are really neat! And apologies! I mean relining and shading in grayscale new bases for my own adopts which I will color myself. And of course I would give credit for your art, no question there.

I would like them shaded if possible, as well as new lineart.

I still am in the process of trying to buy a new tablet, so would not be selling or making adopts on the bases yet, but yeah, interested in getting bases of them done! Here are the designs.

https://sta.sh/29d7g7w8xm6?edit=1

Unfortunately I also found out just now I had accidentally deleted the psds I had for them so I don't have versions without the watermark, but basically what is covered on the first one is stitched lines on the body, making it look like a plushie. There are some stuffing coming out from it as well. Second one's legs are not connected at the knee, so floating lower legs. The arcane one has claws coming out from the black on the body and two eyes staring out. The last one just has an eye on the middle of their body.

The Dysfunxtional one I would like just the largest black wings to stay, no other wings though a Halo in the same shadow like style of the wings would be cool.

If any questions, lemme know.
@WhiteVenom
Awesome! Thanks so much!

And yeah, a bigger sized canvas would be much nicer to work with, haha, those were just sized down for PNG images. And being shown lineart sounds good.

As for price, yeah that sounds good! 2kg can be the base price, and if you need to add then I can always send more!

If this is good, I can send a message with the 10kg so you can gather whenever you would like.

Also, any chance you have Discord? I am much more easier to be reached there. Of course not needed, by any means, just easier!
@WhiteVenom
Awesome! Thanks so much!

And yeah, a bigger sized canvas would be much nicer to work with, haha, those were just sized down for PNG images. And being shown lineart sounds good.

As for price, yeah that sounds good! 2kg can be the base price, and if you need to add then I can always send more!

If this is good, I can send a message with the 10kg so you can gather whenever you would like.

Also, any chance you have Discord? I am much more easier to be reached there. Of course not needed, by any means, just easier!
@WhiteVenom
Oh, lol, they are not based off of elements from FR, they are actually just regular adopt designs I made up, lol.

Also, would you be able to do psd? Because I would want to color in layers if possible.

As for discord, no problem! I understand, lol.

As for price, did you not mean 2kg per base?
@WhiteVenom
Oh, lol, they are not based off of elements from FR, they are actually just regular adopt designs I made up, lol.

Also, would you be able to do psd? Because I would want to color in layers if possible.

As for discord, no problem! I understand, lol.

As for price, did you not mean 2kg per base?
@WhiteVenom
Haha, you are fine! I should have been a bit more particular in specifications.

And awesome!

Also, oh, lol. Haha.
I would like them all similar, so yeah. How about I send over 3kg, and if you take longer than you thought, I can send over more to make up for it!
@WhiteVenom
Haha, you are fine! I should have been a bit more particular in specifications.

And awesome!

Also, oh, lol. Haha.
I would like them all similar, so yeah. How about I send over 3kg, and if you take longer than you thought, I can send over more to make up for it!
@WhiteVenom

hi there! would you by chance accept orders requesting you to gijinka a fr dragon or other characters? ovo
@WhiteVenom

hi there! would you by chance accept orders requesting you to gijinka a fr dragon or other characters? ovo
OS4xNsa.png
@WhiteVenom Character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=706658] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/7067/706658_350.png[/img] [/url] Type: Sketch, Full-Body Payment: Treasure Extras: Y; I'd love to have her in the middle of an orchard, or to have fruit-laden trees/bushes suggested in the picture. Waitlist: Yes; Stay
@WhiteVenom

Character:

706658_350.png

Type: Sketch, Full-Body
Payment: Treasure
Extras: Y; I'd love to have her in the middle of an orchard, or to have fruit-laden trees/bushes suggested in the picture.
Waitlist: Yes; Stay
tumblr_inline_nmpzdtnOyw1t6xkgm_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11