Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wandering Caravan [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Silverhame, @Terpsichoria Holy jesus I'm stupid, do you guys want the Detailled bust?

And thank you for the interest!

@Passenger Sure thing, I'll add you! Thank you for the interest <3

@Amorah You sure can :)!

@Cerf èvè
@Silverhame, @Terpsichoria Holy jesus I'm stupid, do you guys want the Detailled bust?

And thank you for the interest!

@Passenger Sure thing, I'll add you! Thank you for the interest <3

@Amorah You sure can :)!

@Cerf èvè
@Hoopsies Ah, whoops, sorry for not clarifying! I'd like the painted bust, please :)
@Hoopsies Ah, whoops, sorry for not clarifying! I'd like the painted bust, please :)
Rats, too late to claim a slot~ Can you add me to your pinglist please? ouo
Rats, too late to claim a slot~ Can you add me to your pinglist please? ouo
oCncKRN.pngfMavjLd.png cLFnpYb.pngrPlnNii.png
Finished my thang for him. Would you mind giving me a price check please :^)

EDIT: Woops, listed the dragon instead of the links.
Finished my thang for him. Would you mind giving me a price check please :^)

EDIT: Woops, listed the dragon instead of the links.
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Silverhame, @Terpsichoria,No it was totally my bad there :'D!
That'll be 200 for you both (-20% of the original price), if you have a problem with the price, don't hesitate.

@Amorah, 185 gems please (-25%).

Thank you so much for the interest i'm shook ;v;

Edit : @Unyko, added! Thankies :D
@Silverhame, @Terpsichoria,No it was totally my bad there :'D!
That'll be 200 for you both (-20% of the original price), if you have a problem with the price, don't hesitate.

@Amorah, 185 gems please (-25%).

Thank you so much for the interest i'm shook ;v;

Edit : @Unyko, added! Thankies :D
@Silverhame, here's your boy! If you want any slight changes please tell ovo/ I orignally went witch b&w because I'm dumb so i switched midway. So I went with cold tones but added a warm light in the end to balance it out. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/CqV3jZ5.png[/img][/center] [center][sup][i]Time taken : ~50min Looks like I'll need to revise my sheet XD[/i][/sup][/center] Also, I don't know I can share my personnal art here (instead of the creative corner), but here's Carmine! Done with watercolors :), I'll probably make pricing for that too if you guys are interested .v. [left][img]https://i.imgur.com/kSvJqn6.png[/img][/left] [center][sup][i]Time taken : ~3h So it would sit around 1400 gems[/i][/sup][/center]
@Silverhame, here's your boy! If you want any slight changes please tell ovo/
I orignally went witch b&w because I'm dumb so i switched midway. So I went with cold tones but added a warm light in the end to balance it out.
CqV3jZ5.png
Time taken : ~50min
Looks like I'll need to revise my sheet XD

Also, I don't know I can share my personnal art here (instead of the creative corner), but here's Carmine! Done with watercolors :), I'll probably make pricing for that too if you guys are interested .v.
kSvJqn6.png
Time taken : ~3h
So it would sit around 1400 gems
@Terpsichoria Aaand done! Since you said the piece of art would probably lead to his lore, I hope it gives you some idea. Here's how I went : Talon is a powerful battlemage, he isn't to versed on the art of channeling magic though, instead of it, he creates potent and lethal potions fusing together the gloomy, eerie mushrooms that grow on his body and his powerful plague breath. He's is not particularly a bad person, but his method and his overall gloomy appearance makes people both fear and respect him greatly. [img]https://i.imgur.com/tqxjoZI.png[/img] [center][sup]works best on a dark background Time taken : ~1h Definetly bumping the prices : can't help but detail halp[/sup][/center]
@Terpsichoria Aaand done! Since you said the piece of art would probably lead to his lore, I hope it gives you some idea.
Here's how I went : Talon is a powerful battlemage, he isn't to versed on the art of channeling magic though, instead of it, he creates potent and lethal potions fusing together the gloomy, eerie mushrooms that grow on his body and his powerful plague breath.

He's is not particularly a bad person, but his method and his overall gloomy appearance makes people both fear and respect him greatly.

tqxjoZI.png
works best on a dark background
Time taken : ~1h
Definetly bumping the prices : can't help but detail
halp
@Hoopsies HOLY COW. You have absolutely blown me away. Please, please, please start charging more?!

*sneakily bookmarks your thread for future commissions!*
@Hoopsies HOLY COW. You have absolutely blown me away. Please, please, please start charging more?!

*sneakily bookmarks your thread for future commissions!*
Session uno is done ovo/ @Amorah, hope you like it (and scuze me again ;v;) [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/7aihjXw.png[/img][/center]
Session uno is done ovo/
@Amorah, hope you like it (and scuze me again ;v;)
7aihjXw.png

3 slots again!
Remember you can claim a spot ;v;!
@Passenger @Unyko

3 slots again!
Remember you can claim a spot ;v;!
@Passenger @Unyko
1 2 3 4 5 6 7