Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSE/USD] Meese's Parlour of Wonders
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 52 53
@Shikoire @beaq @Jinian @Smerdyakov @Rabies @Khadjin

I will be abroad with no computer access from March 9th to April 13th! You're being pinged because you're currently on my com list. I will probably be able to finish the sketches to your pieces but will not be able to work on them digitally till I'm back. Jinny will most likely be getting 2 of 3 of their coms a bit sooner since I'm taking art supplies with me.

@DeadEyeWhisky @Ikunoche @Cerys

I owe you non-commissioned art! With the exception of Cerys (I don't sketch out pixel art) you'll be most likely getting sketches throughout this period. I apologise for the delay, due to IRL circumstances I had to take USD coms which set me back time wise.

Take care! If you have any questions/concerns feel free to message me! (Just be aware that it may take days to reply as I'll be moving around and don't know what my internet access will be like.)
@Shikoire @beaq @Jinian @Smerdyakov @Rabies @Khadjin

I will be abroad with no computer access from March 9th to April 13th! You're being pinged because you're currently on my com list. I will probably be able to finish the sketches to your pieces but will not be able to work on them digitally till I'm back. Jinny will most likely be getting 2 of 3 of their coms a bit sooner since I'm taking art supplies with me.

@DeadEyeWhisky @Ikunoche @Cerys

I owe you non-commissioned art! With the exception of Cerys (I don't sketch out pixel art) you'll be most likely getting sketches throughout this period. I apologise for the delay, due to IRL circumstances I had to take USD coms which set me back time wise.

Take care! If you have any questions/concerns feel free to message me! (Just be aware that it may take days to reply as I'll be moving around and don't know what my internet access will be like.)
iK0jgh4.png
@Meese, you're perfect, boo, I'm in no rush <3 try to have fun!!
@Meese, you're perfect, boo, I'm in no rush <3 try to have fun!!
light_small.pngbonsai_shikoire_1_by_auricolor-dai3h65.png

light_small.png59TgHaL.pngvck81oc.png
@meese

I will attempt to get you the visual materials to use before you go so that you can guesstimate the commission price and I can drop a few $ into your travel funds. If the timing doesn't work out, I hope you have a very nice trip and we'll talk after. Thank you!
@meese

I will attempt to get you the visual materials to use before you go so that you can guesstimate the commission price and I can drop a few $ into your travel funds. If the timing doesn't work out, I hope you have a very nice trip and we'll talk after. Thank you!
jPJ15Ay.pngtumblr_o11s01OFHz1ua9c23o5_r1_250.pngjPJ15Ay.png
@Meese

No problem! :)
@Meese

No problem! :)
@Meese no problem, take your time! Travel is way more important than commissions in my book!
@Meese no problem, take your time! Travel is way more important than commissions in my book!
R1YdvKt.png
@Meese

many thanks for the heads up.
safe and happy traveling to you and no rush :}}
@Meese

many thanks for the heads up.
safe and happy traveling to you and no rush :}}
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
@Meese

I don't know how I'm not already on your pinglist but could I be added? ^.^
@Meese

I don't know how I'm not already on your pinglist but could I be added? ^.^
shatterstone_smol_by_banjoker-dciyd3s.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/AAzPs5c.jpg[/img][/center] Uh, hey there, it's been literal months. Life has been kicking my ass, international move in like 3 days and all. But after I'm done with that I'll finally have time to work on coms again. This is an apology for not communicating with any of you and also a check of interest on my current slot list. I completely understand if you guys have lost interest and would like to be taken off. Just let me know! I'm not starting anything until I get an okay. Sorry for going radio silence on all of you! @Shikoire @beaq @Jinian @Smerdyakov @Rabies @Khadjin Sure thing, @MisfitsLanding!
AAzPs5c.jpg

Uh, hey there, it's been literal months. Life has been kicking my ***, international move in like 3 days and all. But after I'm done with that I'll finally have time to work on coms again. This is an apology for not communicating with any of you and also a check of interest on my current slot list. I completely understand if you guys have lost interest and would like to be taken off. Just let me know! I'm not starting anything until I get an okay. Sorry for going radio silence on all of you!

@Shikoire
@beaq
@Jinian
@Smerdyakov
@Rabies
@Khadjin

Sure thing, @MisfitsLanding!
iK0jgh4.png
@Meese

Still interested! Let me know if you want to discuss things again. Hope everything is going well.
@Meese

Still interested! Let me know if you want to discuss things again. Hope everything is going well.
@Meese

No prob. I'm not sure I ever got the pics I said I was going to get - I'll try to do that this weekend.
@Meese

No prob. I'm not sure I ever got the pics I said I was going to get - I'll try to do that this weekend.
jPJ15Ay.pngtumblr_o11s01OFHz1ua9c23o5_r1_250.pngjPJ15Ay.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 52 53