Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | DeWitt's Portraits Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@BaesilHallward Could I be put on the pinglist, please?
@BaesilHallward Could I be put on the pinglist, please?
@MyNameIsTea

Yeah sure!
@MyNameIsTea

Yeah sure!
@VanAlden Here ya go! I must say, that I've never come across a Star Trek OC. It's refreshing. Am I right in assuming he's a DS9 era OC? [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/54437cc1a9fd4f2c64aed3a9a59f7c9a/tumblr_pdslkjyyKj1wc0xbro1_540.png[/img]
@VanAlden

Here ya go! I must say, that I've never come across a Star Trek OC. It's refreshing. Am I right in assuming he's a DS9 era OC?

tumblr_pdslkjyyKj1wc0xbro1_540.png
@BaesilHallward yes! Ds9 is my favorite trek series, I know of a few but only in trek circles. I think their rarity is a bit strange considering how big the world is and that there is even an mmo.
@BaesilHallward yes! Ds9 is my favorite trek series, I know of a few but only in trek circles. I think their rarity is a bit strange considering how big the world is and that there is even an mmo.
3zZ1Bfm.gif

Toyhou.seDeviantart • FR+2
@Nyria Hello! Sorry it took so long, college is kicking my butt! [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/b1043e1e24ef708b5b87d6abf55bbf62/tumblr_pe1sjq1dJ41wc0xbro1_1280.png[/img]
@Nyria

Hello! Sorry it took so long, college is kicking my butt!

tumblr_pe1sjq1dJ41wc0xbro1_1280.png
@BaesilHallward
May I be added to the pinglist, please? <3
@BaesilHallward
May I be added to the pinglist, please? <3
@BlueMouse

Yeah sure!
@BlueMouse

Yeah sure!
@BaesilHallward
No problem, I completely understand, but she looks wonderful, thank you! :)
@BaesilHallward
No problem, I completely understand, but she looks wonderful, thank you! :)

Could I be added to the ping list??

Also please raise your prices!! Your art is worth much more than what you have it listed as!! I run an art shop and I seriously think you've got to charge more!! I'll be commissioning you soon!

Could I be added to the ping list??

Also please raise your prices!! Your art is worth much more than what you have it listed as!! I run an art shop and I seriously think you've got to charge more!! I'll be commissioning you soon!
@Beastii

I thought I was overcharging for things. Wow.
I've been considering but wow.
@Beastii

I thought I was overcharging for things. Wow.
I've been considering but wow.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10