Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Illuminarti - CLOSED!
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
@Weenyah

Thanks for the update! I'm super excited to get mine, but please don't overwork yourself trying to get them done, nearly 300 books for just this Illuminarti is so many o.o
@Weenyah

Thanks for the update! I'm super excited to get mine, but please don't overwork yourself trying to get them done, nearly 300 books for just this Illuminarti is so many o.o
topleftsig.pngtoprightsig.png
bottomleftsig.pngbottomrightsig.png
@Plushstiel

sorry for the wait, I did get a bit swamped with orders since the books were so popular this time around ;u; thank you for your patience! and no problem, so glad to hear you like them, enjoy that new book smell <3<3

ohh and psst a good way to check what shelf sizes fit is via our automagical order maker -- you don't have to use it to formulate your order, but if you "fake input" your order the tool will calculate the minimum self size that will fit the whole order 'u' I use it sometimes myself when I check shelf sizes for customers, I don't even search for the correct item code, just choose M1 for all M-sized books and so on. Just as a useful future tip! 'u'

@TheDragonsQueen

thank you for understanding ;u; it is quite a lot heh, but I'm happy to say I've finished almost all of the orders! I'll let you know if anything happens, but right now I'm confident I could finish all orders by this week since I have a couple of days off from work <3

I hope you both enjoy Trickmurk! 'u'

@Plushstiel

sorry for the wait, I did get a bit swamped with orders since the books were so popular this time around ;u; thank you for your patience! and no problem, so glad to hear you like them, enjoy that new book smell <3<3

ohh and psst a good way to check what shelf sizes fit is via our automagical order maker -- you don't have to use it to formulate your order, but if you "fake input" your order the tool will calculate the minimum self size that will fit the whole order 'u' I use it sometimes myself when I check shelf sizes for customers, I don't even search for the correct item code, just choose M1 for all M-sized books and so on. Just as a useful future tip! 'u'

@TheDragonsQueen

thank you for understanding ;u; it is quite a lot heh, but I'm happy to say I've finished almost all of the orders! I'll let you know if anything happens, but right now I'm confident I could finish all orders by this week since I have a couple of days off from work <3

I hope you both enjoy Trickmurk! 'u'

Kato-by-Mettaton-EX-01.png empty-block-01.png

they / them
previously Weenyah
Flight Rising blog | Tumblr | art Tumblr
deviantART
@Weenyah - Thanks for the update! I'm super excited and I can't wait, but I'm going to mirror Queens sentiment - please don't overwork yourself! No one likes a burn out book builder! Thank you again!
@Weenyah - Thanks for the update! I'm super excited and I can't wait, but I'm going to mirror Queens sentiment - please don't overwork yourself! No one likes a burn out book builder! Thank you again!
Tv3mIE1.pngFJ5ErSg.png.................t7c0Syo.gif...............70XzIN1.pngl3_book.pngnt9qBvL.pngm24_book.pngKhebDH8.pngl4_book.pngm3_book.pngimage.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Weenyah They're gorgeous! Thank you so much, they're well worth the wait!
@Weenyah They're gorgeous! Thank you so much, they're well worth the wait!
celine%20sig.gif
@Xotik

thank you for understanding ;u; yeah, I'd... rather avoid a pixel burnout :,D but I knew what I signed up for when keeping open unlimited slots for all week and it's honestly not a problem at all, it just means a bit of a wait on the bigger orders, I'm nonetheless happy to say I've finished almost all of the orders so far ;u; I'll let you know if anything happens, but right now I'm confident I could finish all orders by this week since I have a couple of days off from work!

@ladylilitu

sorry for the wait! I did get a bit taken aback how popular the books were this time around ;u; thank you for your patience! glad to hear you enjoy your books <3

I hope you both have a great Trickmurk! 'u'

@Xotik

thank you for understanding ;u; yeah, I'd... rather avoid a pixel burnout :,D but I knew what I signed up for when keeping open unlimited slots for all week and it's honestly not a problem at all, it just means a bit of a wait on the bigger orders, I'm nonetheless happy to say I've finished almost all of the orders so far ;u; I'll let you know if anything happens, but right now I'm confident I could finish all orders by this week since I have a couple of days off from work!

@ladylilitu

sorry for the wait! I did get a bit taken aback how popular the books were this time around ;u; thank you for your patience! glad to hear you enjoy your books <3

I hope you both have a great Trickmurk! 'u'

Kato-by-Mettaton-EX-01.png empty-block-01.png

they / them
previously Weenyah
Flight Rising blog | Tumblr | art Tumblr
deviantART
@Unyko

Spreadsheet says that the art is done...? Did I miss the ping or have you just not released it yet? Just checking!
@Unyko

Spreadsheet says that the art is done...? Did I miss the ping or have you just not released it yet? Just checking!
CS0nkUR.png
@ShadeOfChaos
Ah, sorry! Life has been really hectic lately, and I haven't really had more than a couple minutes at a time on my computer for the last week or so. x.x Just enough to feed my dragons once a day and finally finish all of the orders. *flop* I'll upload them shortly, and you are free to pick them up from the gallery page before I post the image pickups here; I won't have time to do that before I leave for work.

Here is the gallery link, you can search your name and it'll give you your adopts as a result.

Sorry again! ;n;

(@Malis @Polyhymnia @Darthiel @Lhethi - you guys are free to do so as well! Please forgive the super long wait! oTL)
@ShadeOfChaos
Ah, sorry! Life has been really hectic lately, and I haven't really had more than a couple minutes at a time on my computer for the last week or so. x.x Just enough to feed my dragons once a day and finally finish all of the orders. *flop* I'll upload them shortly, and you are free to pick them up from the gallery page before I post the image pickups here; I won't have time to do that before I leave for work.

Here is the gallery link, you can search your name and it'll give you your adopts as a result.

Sorry again! ;n;

(@Malis @Polyhymnia @Darthiel @Lhethi - you guys are free to do so as well! Please forgive the super long wait! oTL)
oCncKRN.pngfMavjLd.png cLFnpYb.pngrPlnNii.png
@Unyko

Thank you, and no worries! I more just wanted an update is all. Hope life settles down for you!

Edit: My ladies are so gorgeous! Thank you so much!!
@Unyko

Thank you, and no worries! I more just wanted an update is all. Hope life settles down for you!

Edit: My ladies are so gorgeous! Thank you so much!!
CS0nkUR.png
@Unyko

No worries! Hope everything is going well for you. I was able to find my adopt, she's lovely!
@Unyko

No worries! Hope everything is going well for you. I was able to find my adopt, she's lovely!
@Ikunoche [img]https://i.imgur.com/COn9KNy.png[/img] Let me know if you'd like me to change anything, but I hope you like this[i]![/i]
@Ikunoche

COn9KNy.png
Let me know if you'd like me to change anything, but I hope you like this!
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52