Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Akesari's Art Shop
1 2 3 4
@hyuukiru
Hello! I'd be happy to add you! Though just to make sure it's clear this shop doesn't have actually a general pinglist for when slots are open. Rather we move down a waitlist from one person to the next person on the list. If you'd still like to be added I'm more then happy to! It'd place you three places away from a slot~
@hyuukiru
Hello! I'd be happy to add you! Though just to make sure it's clear this shop doesn't have actually a general pinglist for when slots are open. Rather we move down a waitlist from one person to the next person on the list. If you'd still like to be added I'm more then happy to! It'd place you three places away from a slot~
tumblr_o9n7ihpGGx1u1gqv0o1_500.png
@mezzo That's okay! I'm actually not looking to get a slot at this time. I'll be saving up, though!!
@mezzo That's okay! I'm actually not looking to get a slot at this time. I'll be saving up, though!!
Waystone5.gif GJKdk86.gif
hyuukiru
alex, 29
she/they

KC5x7Vb.png

QAPGmOf.gif
@hyuukiru
Sweet~! Just let me know whenever you're ready then and I can add you later~ And thank you for your interest!!
@hyuukiru
Sweet~! Just let me know whenever you're ready then and I can add you later~ And thank you for your interest!!
@Mezzo

Hi! I'd love to be put on the waitlist for whenever you guys are available :D
It'd be for a lined and coloured fullbody, with refs provided in my dragon's bio.
@Mezzo

Hi! I'd love to be put on the waitlist for whenever you guys are available :D
It'd be for a lined and coloured fullbody, with refs provided in my dragon's bio.
image_by_theinquisitor201-daig7tg.pngx
@MotherBear
Most definitely! I'll add you now~! You're three people from a slot! And that's perfect so long as the reference is a visual one you're good to go! Thank you for your interest~ <3
@MotherBear
Most definitely! I'll add you now~! You're three people from a slot! And that's perfect so long as the reference is a visual one you're good to go! Thank you for your interest~ <3
@Tiguidou I know you're currently looking to do art for your G1, but will you/are you doing art for this shop at some point again? Would love to commission you!
@Tiguidou I know you're currently looking to do art for your G1, but will you/are you doing art for this shop at some point again? Would love to commission you!
@Tiguidou, do you take mixed payments? Or does it all have to be in gems?
@Tiguidou, do you take mixed payments? Or does it all have to be in gems?
lryevj1.pngyXDNgEJ.png0ZDiNpW.png
1 2 3 4