Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lore Shop
1 2
@astomnus Do you also write short stories between two dragons?
@astomnus Do you also write short stories between two dragons?
@Astomnus

thanks! um, not really, I just want a snippet of lore talking about how she came to the clan-she was hatched from a lightning egg, btw
so i have a couple of ideas, one is that a male pearlcatcher hatchling(he's gonna be in my clan soon, but he's not here yet)from a different clan was coming to my clan, and he found her egg. he brought her to the clan and she hatched there, and they're currently bonding or something
the two of them will most likely breed later
@Astomnus

thanks! um, not really, I just want a snippet of lore talking about how she came to the clan-she was hatched from a lightning egg, btw
so i have a couple of ideas, one is that a male pearlcatcher hatchling(he's gonna be in my clan soon, but he's not here yet)from a different clan was coming to my clan, and he found her egg. he brought her to the clan and she hatched there, and they're currently bonding or something
the two of them will most likely breed later
I HAVE LEFT FR
1502_100px_cut3si_by_miirshroom-dc8epbq.pngiAOOnOx.gif
@Calavir

I certainly can! Prices would be the same, plus an extra paragraph of writing instead of the blurb and notes.

@Cut3si

That sounds cool to me! Would you mind telling me the name of the hatchling, and I do require payment before I can start.
@Calavir

I certainly can! Prices would be the same, plus an extra paragraph of writing instead of the blurb and notes.

@Cut3si

That sounds cool to me! Would you mind telling me the name of the hatchling, and I do require payment before I can start.
@Astomnus Wonderful! I'd love a story between the two dragons in my Story Writers Wanted thread in my signature! The longer, the better! You can pick whatever song or prompt you wanna write to from there (or if you want to throw in a song you'd like to write to between Hero and Villain, please tell me!).
@Astomnus Wonderful! I'd love a story between the two dragons in my Story Writers Wanted thread in my signature! The longer, the better! You can pick whatever song or prompt you wanna write to from there (or if you want to throw in a song you'd like to write to between Hero and Villain, please tell me!).
@Astomnus

yeah, his name is Cayenne, he's now on the second page of my lair at the bottom
also, I do want a theme song for Marella, but I'm still picking one
@Astomnus

yeah, his name is Cayenne, he's now on the second page of my lair at the bottom
also, I do want a theme song for Marella, but I'm still picking one
I HAVE LEFT FR
1502_100px_cut3si_by_miirshroom-dc8epbq.pngiAOOnOx.gif
@Calavir

Okay! Would you prefer for me to PM the finished writing to you, or post it on the thread? (And I do require payment before I start.)

@Cut3si

Sounds good to me!
@Calavir

Okay! Would you prefer for me to PM the finished writing to you, or post it on the thread? (And I do require payment before I start.)

@Cut3si

Sounds good to me!
@Astomnus Can you write some lore for this guy? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38936174] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/389362/38936174_350.png[/img] [/url] And could it be long in template 1 please.
@Astomnus Can you write some lore for this guy?

38936174_350.png

And could it be long in template 1 please.
33785014.png66702371.png74483108.png
1 2