Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Darktanion's Dragons [PWYW] [CLOSED}
1 2
@Darktanion woooooo go DT I love your art but im broke as heck!!! best of luck with commissions <3 you're doing great
@Darktanion woooooo go DT I love your art but im broke as heck!!! best of luck with commissions <3 you're doing great
[quote name="Fanartsy" date=2018-01-17 02:59:36] Quote: @Darktanion References: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35416272] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/354163/35416272_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment: The accents we talked about, some familiars you don't have yet and possibly apparel (if there's any you want in the screenshots I sent on discord) and 150g (at least worth 300g in total Notes: Would a stylized pic with the accent and candles be possible for that? She's an arrogant little thing (think the elven people of Tolkien sorta arrogant) So she'd probably be sneering/judging/looking down to something [/quote] Can do the character bust for the two accents we talked about (75Kt/90g) then any apparel you'd be interested in and the rest will be covered with gems or familiars! (Up to 300-350g)!
Fanartsy wrote on 2018-01-17:
Quote: @Darktanion
References:

35416272_350.png

Payment: The accents we talked about, some familiars you don't have yet and possibly apparel (if there's any you want in the screenshots I sent on discord) and 150g (at least worth 300g in total
Notes: Would a stylized pic with the accent and candles be possible for that?
She's an arrogant little thing (think the elven people of Tolkien sorta arrogant) So she'd probably be sneering/judging/looking down to something

Can do the character bust for the two accents we talked about (75Kt/90g) then any apparel you'd be interested in and the rest will be covered with gems or familiars! (Up to 300-350g)!
[quote name="DeadeyeWhiskey" date=2018-01-17 03:11:47] @Darktanion Hi! Your work is amazing, and I was wondering if I could get a quote on how much it would cost for a fully rendered bust of this boy (preferably in gems): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29978589] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/299786/29978589_350.png[/img][/url] I'd rather not place an order unless i know I'll be able to adequately pay for it, but I will be back once I have the money! [/quote] Hiya @DeadeyeWhiskey, and thank you so much for your interest! A fully rendered bust of that guy would probably be around 2000g!
DeadeyeWhiskey wrote on 2018-01-17:
@Darktanion

Hi! Your work is amazing, and I was wondering if I could get a quote on how much it would cost for a fully rendered bust of this boy (preferably in gems):

29978589_350.png

I'd rather not place an order unless i know I'll be able to adequately pay for it, but I will be back once I have the money!

Hiya @DeadeyeWhiskey, and thank you so much for your interest! A fully rendered bust of that guy would probably be around 2000g!
[quote name="Vipera" date=2018-01-17 03:39:02] I felt an amazing thrill at seeing your art - your style is so wonderfully realistic and well-defined. I would really love to place an order if that’s still possible! Quote: @Darktanion References: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36160909] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/361610/36160909_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment: How about 1.5kg? Notes: I’m looking for a fully rendered piece of this guy. He’s kind of a cranky fellow. If I’m unable to order at this time, it would be great if you had a pinglist to add me to. Thanks in advance. [/quote] Hi @Vipera, thank you SO much for your interest! In hindsight and review, I have realized that it is too much of a time investment to do fully rendered dragons for in game currency, as that sort of piece would take over twelve hours on my end. Full rendering is reserved for paypal only now, and the prices are listed in a link on the original post in this thread. I could do a fully rendered bust for around 2000g though!
Vipera wrote on 2018-01-17:
I felt an amazing thrill at seeing your art - your style is so wonderfully realistic and well-defined. I would really love to place an order if that’s still possible!

Quote: @Darktanion
References:
36160909_350.png

Payment: How about 1.5kg?
Notes: I’m looking for a fully rendered piece of this guy. He’s kind of a cranky fellow.

If I’m unable to order at this time, it would be great if you had a pinglist to add me to. Thanks in advance.

Hi @Vipera, thank you SO much for your interest! In hindsight and review, I have realized that it is too much of a time investment to do fully rendered dragons for in game currency, as that sort of piece would take over twelve hours on my end. Full rendering is reserved for paypal only now, and the prices are listed in a link on the original post in this thread. I could do a fully rendered bust for around 2000g though!
One more open slot! (BUMP)
One more open slot! (BUMP)
@Darktanion

That is perfectly reasonable; I understand completely. 2kg sounds fine, I will take it! Thanks very much for still giving the option to pay in FR currency - I’ll send over payment once I receive confirmation. :D
@Darktanion

That is perfectly reasonable; I understand completely. 2kg sounds fine, I will take it! Thanks very much for still giving the option to pay in FR currency - I’ll send over payment once I receive confirmation. :D
@Darktanion

Awesome! I'm ~600g away from that, but I don't know how quickly I'll get it so I'll hold off on ordering for now. I'll be back when I have more than enough to cover it. Also, if you've got a pinglist could I please be on it?
@Darktanion

Awesome! I'm ~600g away from that, but I don't know how quickly I'll get it so I'll hold off on ordering for now. I'll be back when I have more than enough to cover it. Also, if you've got a pinglist could I please be on it?
s0CjrtN.gif
◊ [ Deus ] ◊
[ Art | Accents ]
[ He/Him | FR +2 ]..
[ G1 Search ]
[ comms OPEN ]
yUJyALg.png649jXJG.pngsEBxtxA.png
h3hyeue.png
[quote name="Vipera" date=2018-01-17 14:33:05] @Darktanion That is perfectly reasonable; I understand completely. 2kg sounds fine, I will take it! Thanks very much for still giving the option to pay in FR currency - I’ll send over payment once I receive confirmation. :D [/quote] @Vipera, perfect, you are going to fill my 5th slot! Will get started on that soon! Thank you for your understanding! @DeadeyeWhiskey, I can create one and add ya to it!
Vipera wrote on 2018-01-17:
@Darktanion

@Vipera, perfect, you are going to fill my 5th slot! Will get started on that soon! Thank you for your understanding!

@DeadeyeWhiskey, I can create one and add ya to it!
@Darktanion heyyy I would like to be placed on your pinglist should you open again!
@Darktanion heyyy I would like to be placed on your pinglist should you open again!
R1YdvKt.png
1 2