Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | kolbjorn barrow (shut down)
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 49 50
awh, look at him! i love him so much! def gotta come back so you can do Thorn!
awh, look at him! i love him so much! def gotta come back so you can do Thorn!
9dfb41fc8408028c64babd65aa6080b2e545a8be.png
+3FR
she/her
USVI
Can I please be added to the general pinglist so I don't lose your shop? <3
Can I please be added to the general pinglist so I don't lose your shop? <3
Rene2.png

Wishlist
Art shop
xxxxxxxxx shellbubble.gif
I'd love to be added to your pinglist please!
I'd love to be added to your pinglist please!

OVmZor1.png
@Eindride @Storrie

Added you both c:
@Eindride @Storrie

Added you both c:
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
@ahzidal
May I be added to the general pinglist?Thanks!
@ahzidal
May I be added to the general pinglist?Thanks!
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
@ahzidal Could I be added to all your pinglists? Thanks!
@ahzidal Could I be added to all your pinglists? Thanks!
LnVwSgI.png
@Hinumi @Curio
You've been added! This ping applies to you as well c:

@Drominus @blackcrowking @MurkyDepths @XiangEr @Cyanna @Grail @Ghostifique @adminart @Xenomorph @SweetGracey @Jinoga

Hey there general pinglisters, I'm working on finishing my last slots before college starts, but I wanted to ping y'all for my summer revamp survey so I can start collecting responses:

~~~~~
Summer '19 Revamp Survey
Take it and leave your username+id at the end to get a 20% discount, redeemable once on any order, at any time!
~~~~~

(also I goofed up: snapper warning signs will be appearing before the next opening but I don't quite have the shading layer done, but I'm too lazy to remove the option on the one question so ignore that option blease)
Yes, that's a discount you see there! First time ever for this shop haha XD
Please take it and let me know what you think of what's new, and make sure to check out the new pixels post! It looks... quite different, I'd say.

For anyone else reading this, feel free to pitch in on the survey! You'll get the discount too, you don't have to be on my pinglists to receive it. Reiterating that you must leave your username and ID to receive it! This is so I can keep track of who has it and who doesn't, and validate it should you change names.

Hope to ping you again soon! Thanks for looking c:
@Hinumi @Curio
You've been added! This ping applies to you as well c:

@Drominus @blackcrowking @MurkyDepths @XiangEr @Cyanna @Grail @Ghostifique @adminart @Xenomorph @SweetGracey @Jinoga

Hey there general pinglisters, I'm working on finishing my last slots before college starts, but I wanted to ping y'all for my summer revamp survey so I can start collecting responses:

~~~~~
Summer '19 Revamp Survey
Take it and leave your username+id at the end to get a 20% discount, redeemable once on any order, at any time!
~~~~~

(also I goofed up: snapper warning signs will be appearing before the next opening but I don't quite have the shading layer done, but I'm too lazy to remove the option on the one question so ignore that option blease)
Yes, that's a discount you see there! First time ever for this shop haha XD
Please take it and let me know what you think of what's new, and make sure to check out the new pixels post! It looks... quite different, I'd say.

For anyone else reading this, feel free to pitch in on the survey! You'll get the discount too, you don't have to be on my pinglists to receive it. Reiterating that you must leave your username and ID to receive it! This is so I can keep track of who has it and who doesn't, and validate it should you change names.

Hope to ping you again soon! Thanks for looking c:
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
@ahzidal could you add me to your open customs + general shop pinglists please? :D
@ahzidal could you add me to your open customs + general shop pinglists please? :D
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry ~~check out my code shop!
@epher
You've been added c:
@epher
You've been added c:
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
@ahzidal add me to general pinglist? these look great!
@ahzidal add me to general pinglist? these look great!
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 49 50