Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Drae || Art Shop [closed/revamping]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 107 108
@DR45

I'd love to snag a slot! For this girl: LINK ; wearing this: LINK, but maybe in a different color - like blue or pastel green. The outfit below the waist is a long, heavy skirt that is floor length and also has fur trim.

I'd like it to be your chibi sketch + flat color option, if possible - depending on the price.
@DR45

I'd love to snag a slot! For this girl: LINK ; wearing this: LINK, but maybe in a different color - like blue or pastel green. The outfit below the waist is a long, heavy skirt that is floor length and also has fur trim.

I'd like it to be your chibi sketch + flat color option, if possible - depending on the price.
Ren || They/Them || FR +2 || Rarely Plays
@Ren86
I'll write you down for a slot! As for the pricing, I'll be sending a PM your way :))
@Ren86
I'll write you down for a slot! As for the pricing, I'll be sending a PM your way :))
frsig.png
@Ren86 Sketch progress! Lmk if anything needs to be fixed before I clean it up a bit more and color it! [s]hopefully i did the dress right sbshh[/s] [img]https://i.imgur.com/8KiQ1QP.png[/img]
@Ren86
Sketch progress! Lmk if anything needs to be fixed before I clean it up a bit more and color it!
hopefully i did the dress right sbshh
8KiQ1QP.png
frsig.png
@DR45

She looks great! You're good 2 start cleaning up and coloring it~
@DR45

She looks great! You're good 2 start cleaning up and coloring it~
@Ren86 Here she is!! I hope you like it hehe <33 [img]https://i.imgur.com/FjWd2JZ.png[/img] Please send the rest of the payment through CR or PM!
@Ren86
Here she is!! I hope you like it hehe <33
FjWd2JZ.png
Please send the rest of the payment through CR or PM!
frsig.png
@DR45

I love her! I'll send the last half via CR~ And do you mind if I post her to my tumblr, crediting back to you of course?
@DR45

I love her! I'll send the last half via CR~ And do you mind if I post her to my tumblr, crediting back to you of course?
@Ren86
No prob! You can link back to my instagram, which is here
Thanks for commissioning me!~
@Ren86
No prob! You can link back to my instagram, which is here
Thanks for commissioning me!~
frsig.png
@Skylasha @bleach44 @kyonshi @CosmicFalcon @Bansheesloth @Nordlyssian @Yoaisami @AlphaJoy @Lisianthus @Romiress @cothocolate @o0cosmiclatte0o @Zoustache

2 slots open!~
@Skylasha @bleach44 @kyonshi @CosmicFalcon @Bansheesloth @Nordlyssian @Yoaisami @AlphaJoy @Lisianthus @Romiress @cothocolate @o0cosmiclatte0o @Zoustache

2 slots open!~
frsig.png
@DR45

I'm interested in a reference sheet :> Not sure if I should post here for pricing info or via PM.
@DR45

I'm interested in a reference sheet :> Not sure if I should post here for pricing info or via PM.
@DR45
Could I nab a Bust+Sketch+Flat Color perhaps? That's 170 gems right? Or am I wrong ^-^;
I'll send you the link to the derg once I get a confirmation, just because I don't want to assume anything.
@DR45
Could I nab a Bust+Sketch+Flat Color perhaps? That's 170 gems right? Or am I wrong ^-^;
I'll send you the link to the derg once I get a confirmation, just because I don't want to assume anything.
rBM002b.gifBcnmqQk.gifr6aND2D.png9aVxwZo.pngKOTMkxd.pnguCEnQTB.gifUTxhrgi.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 107 108