Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Drae || Art Shop [closed/revamping]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 107 108
@DR45 I love your art! Could you let me know when you have slots open again?
@DR45 I love your art! Could you let me know when you have slots open again?
Ren || They/Them || FR +2 || Rarely Plays
@Ren86
Ofc! I'll put you on the pinglist! <33
@Ren86
Ofc! I'll put you on the pinglist! <33
frsig.png
@Skylasha @bleach44 @kyonshi @CosmicFalcon @Bansheesloth @Nordlyssian @Yoaisami @AlphaJoy @Lisianthus @Romiress @cothocolate @Ren86@o0cosmiclatte0o @Zoustache
3 slots open again! Also gave approximate prices to chibi sketches~
@Skylasha @bleach44 @kyonshi @CosmicFalcon @Bansheesloth @Nordlyssian @Yoaisami @AlphaJoy @Lisianthus @Romiress @cothocolate @Ren86@o0cosmiclatte0o @Zoustache
3 slots open again! Also gave approximate prices to chibi sketches~
frsig.png
Hi~~ I'm very interested in your reference sheet option *o* Could you PM me about the price, as you mention in your intro posts? Also so we could discuss potential characters and which information you need about them~ Thank you ^__^
Hi~~ I'm very interested in your reference sheet option *o* Could you PM me about the price, as you mention in your intro posts? Also so we could discuss potential characters and which information you need about them~ Thank you ^__^
5nJryV6.pnghda7cyA.png
@DR45 I'm quite interested in your reference sheet option in your little list. Could I be added to the ping list when they open again perhaps?
@DR45 I'm quite interested in your reference sheet option in your little list. Could I be added to the ping list when they open again perhaps?
rBM002b.gifBcnmqQk.gifr6aND2D.png9aVxwZo.pngKOTMkxd.pnguCEnQTB.gifUTxhrgi.gif
@Nordlyssian
Certainly! I’m on mobile right now, but I’ll try to get back to you once I’m back on a keyboard!

@RedWind
As of now, pricing for reference sheets are a little iffy,, if you want I can PM you details on them once I get back on a computer? If not, I can add you to the pinglist when they open, if that’s alright :)
@Nordlyssian
Certainly! I’m on mobile right now, but I’ll try to get back to you once I’m back on a keyboard!

@RedWind
As of now, pricing for reference sheets are a little iffy,, if you want I can PM you details on them once I get back on a computer? If not, I can add you to the pinglist when they open, if that’s alright :)
frsig.png
@DR45 I do not mind being PM'd, anything works for me :)
@DR45 I do not mind being PM'd, anything works for me :)
@RedWind
Awesome, I’ll try to PM the details as soon as I can :))
@RedWind
Awesome, I’ll try to PM the details as soon as I can :))
frsig.png
@DR45
Thanks!
@DR45
Thanks!
@DR45

No problem, I can wait for the PM ^_^ Thank you~~!
@DR45

No problem, I can wait for the PM ^_^ Thank you~~!
5nJryV6.pnghda7cyA.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 107 108