Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Drae || Art Shop [closed/revamping]
1 2 ... 100 101 102 103 104 ... 107 108
@SheridanCharon delivery!! here's Bifrost :o i had a lot of fun doodling them! i hope you don't mind that some liberties were taken with the design since there were a lot of differing refs ^^; please let me know if anything needs to be changed or fixed! [url=https://imgur.com/bNsvesL][img]http://i.imgur.com/bNsvesL.png[/img][/url]
@SheridanCharon
delivery!! here's Bifrost :o i had a lot of fun doodling them! i hope you don't mind that some liberties were taken with the design since there were a lot of differing refs ^^; please let me know if anything needs to be changed or fixed!
bNsvesL.png
frsig.png
@DR45

Oh. My. God.

I think I just scared my cat with the noise I just made because it is just...perfect! I'm actually struggling to find the words to describe how happy I am with how they look, the eyes are so beautiful and I just LOVE how their hair is shaded, the highlights are so much better than anything I could've dreamed of! And their fangs! So cute! I adore their expression - they are here to cause problems and look good whilst doing so!

Thank you, thank you so much!!! I'll get the remaining part of the payment sent now!
@DR45

Oh. My. God.

I think I just scared my cat with the noise I just made because it is just...perfect! I'm actually struggling to find the words to describe how happy I am with how they look, the eyes are so beautiful and I just LOVE how their hair is shaded, the highlights are so much better than anything I could've dreamed of! And their fangs! So cute! I adore their expression - they are here to cause problems and look good whilst doing so!

Thank you, thank you so much!!! I'll get the remaining part of the payment sent now!
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
Could I be added to your pinglist?
Could I be added to your pinglist?
output-onlinegiftools-2.gif Jd88XNq.pnggSK9g1T.png
MUYNhfy.pngYw8EvNQ.png
mtHAEL4.pngT4Peb9C.png
rI18gRz.pngFUyX5Pi.png
27AZD8S.pngQSe6tSa.png
4ogWlJU.pnghZipXGO.png
output-onlinegiftools-1.gif
@SheridanCharon
aa i'm so glad to hear it ;o; i tried something new with my bust sketches since i always thought it was a bit awkward to just cut them off on the bottom aha but i'm very happy to hear you like the final result!! <33

@MerithsRealm
added! <33
@SheridanCharon
aa i'm so glad to hear it ;o; i tried something new with my bust sketches since i always thought it was a bit awkward to just cut them off on the bottom aha but i'm very happy to hear you like the final result!! <33

@MerithsRealm
added! <33
frsig.png
@Waleskayu delivery!! i'm so sorry for the wait - i hope you like the final result! admittedly i had some trouble with the pose aha, but i ended up going with something a bit more playful and fluid than Boundary to get a more opposite effect? his color and design was really fun to work with though, please let me know if anything needs to be changed or fixed! [url=https://imgur.com/mN9Gq1f][img]http://i.imgur.com/mN9Gq1f.png[/img][/url]
@Waleskayu
delivery!! i'm so sorry for the wait - i hope you like the final result! admittedly i had some trouble with the pose aha, but i ended up going with something a bit more playful and fluid than Boundary to get a more opposite effect? his color and design was really fun to work with though, please let me know if anything needs to be changed or fixed!
mN9Gq1f.png
frsig.png
@DR45 Ohhhhh i really like it! Thank you so much for your effort and you’ve done it perfectly! Really love how you do the facial expression! I’ll send payment right away!
@DR45 Ohhhhh i really like it! Thank you so much for your effort and you’ve done it perfectly! Really love how you do the facial expression! I’ll send payment right away!
cd8399bd08a9516a973f6e955e3ba7caffa7333c.png
@DR45
could you please add me to your g/t pinglist? thank you!^^
@DR45
could you please add me to your g/t pinglist? thank you!^^
@Waleskayu aaa i'm glad to hear it! thank you so much for letting me doodle your pretty kiddo ;o; here's the bio sized version as well! [url=https://imgur.com/oALwj5P][img]http://i.imgur.com/oALwj5P.png[/img][/url] @nilah added! :D
@Waleskayu
aaa i'm glad to hear it! thank you so much for letting me doodle your pretty kiddo ;o;
here's the bio sized version as well!
oALwj5P.png

@nilah
added! :D
frsig.png
@Orii @CosmicFalcon @Icystorm @Kiseikune @Romiress @Zith @kyonshi @Killunia @kyrin18 @Nudelholzx3 @Yoaisami @Dragondust36O @YetDarker @StarryNightt @SheridanCharon @Multilyn @Gilan @Unicorniss @AstriorHodenjik @BaraBear @Mature @Whyyesimnot @Iceluoxue @Alstroemeria @Catmints @Chivalry @Kenkou @Tideweaver @kuramika @Runningwolf62 @Ballad @saltyscone @KaineRallis @Osamu @Saern @PolarBear666 @Godot @anitaku @RineBary @Rk800Connor @VIRG0 @theoncomingstorm @mindhunter @MushroomEmpress @mintea00 @MeridianChai @Altair @andromidia @OnyxBat @Lorenzo @selzzikk @LaSilva007 @wintermelons @Metus @Qumack @PaperWitch @Mazurkas @Draconawitches @vimai @Eniqqma @G0LDENGUTS @Aehdncl @Cloneclone @CabbageCat @xuiya @Pearlimose @IchiSato @Ziegler @XiuYa @realsoku @Logistic @nottwosmallcacti @BoopSnoot @TheWanderers @Infiny @Enoch @Lashy @Pepperi @NyaPyonNya @philodendron @Dangerdraft @Abs0lute @Vovina @Xypress @LittleRain @UndeadFae @Exeidur @Amorah @remnio @pooses @Larae @dragonfly @CrystalExarch @tayssi @GlitchingFlame @Iodine @ridill @darkstormyheart @Waleskayu @fukanzen @Alpestris @NorthAzure @Encregen @Jonquil @Riku114 @Lokey @ZenithNadir @Ruue @Willowdawn @Lyra531 @PrismaticSkies @thirus @Exastasy @JewelGarden @Embyrs @Akuoni @yumehisakawa @XiaoFei @MerithsRealm @nilah
hey guys! opening up 3 FR slots taken! ^^ USD slots are currently still open indefinitely as well.
hope you're all having a wonderful day/night!
@Orii @CosmicFalcon @Icystorm @Kiseikune @Romiress @Zith @kyonshi @Killunia @kyrin18 @Nudelholzx3 @Yoaisami @Dragondust36O @YetDarker @StarryNightt @SheridanCharon @Multilyn @Gilan @Unicorniss @AstriorHodenjik @BaraBear @Mature @Whyyesimnot @Iceluoxue @Alstroemeria @Catmints @Chivalry @Kenkou @Tideweaver @kuramika @Runningwolf62 @Ballad @saltyscone @KaineRallis @Osamu @Saern @PolarBear666 @Godot @anitaku @RineBary @Rk800Connor @VIRG0 @theoncomingstorm @mindhunter @MushroomEmpress @mintea00 @MeridianChai @Altair @andromidia @OnyxBat @Lorenzo @selzzikk @LaSilva007 @wintermelons @Metus @Qumack @PaperWitch @Mazurkas @Draconawitches @vimai @Eniqqma @G0LDENGUTS @Aehdncl @Cloneclone @CabbageCat @xuiya @Pearlimose @IchiSato @Ziegler @XiuYa @realsoku @Logistic @nottwosmallcacti @BoopSnoot @TheWanderers @Infiny @Enoch @Lashy @Pepperi @NyaPyonNya @philodendron @Dangerdraft @Abs0lute @Vovina @Xypress @LittleRain @UndeadFae @Exeidur @Amorah @remnio @pooses @Larae @dragonfly @CrystalExarch @tayssi @GlitchingFlame @Iodine @ridill @darkstormyheart @Waleskayu @fukanzen @Alpestris @NorthAzure @Encregen @Jonquil @Riku114 @Lokey @ZenithNadir @Ruue @Willowdawn @Lyra531 @PrismaticSkies @thirus @Exastasy @JewelGarden @Embyrs @Akuoni @yumehisakawa @XiaoFei @MerithsRealm @nilah
hey guys! opening up 3 FR slots taken! ^^ USD slots are currently still open indefinitely as well.
hope you're all having a wonderful day/night!
frsig.png
@DR45
Edit:
o o f I completely butchered your username at first I'm so sorry
also so happy I've finally been able to snag a slot!

Username: Iceluoxue

Dragon/References/Descriptions: Karma~
- he just has the first reference in his bio atm, so feel free to ask for any clarifications (I can draw more references if you need ahah)!
The thing he's holding in his hand is a crescent moon (not a dagger eheh), you're more than welcome to play around with the placement of that~

Type of Commission: Style I waist-up sketch + flat colours

Payment Type: Treasure

Background: Transparent

Extra: He's a pretty light-hearted character overall, often smirky/aloof, but definitely can be serious - any expression that you think would fit works, really ^^/
@DR45
Edit:
o o f I completely butchered your username at first I'm so sorry
also so happy I've finally been able to snag a slot!

Username: Iceluoxue

Dragon/References/Descriptions: Karma~
- he just has the first reference in his bio atm, so feel free to ask for any clarifications (I can draw more references if you need ahah)!
The thing he's holding in his hand is a crescent moon (not a dagger eheh), you're more than welcome to play around with the placement of that~

Type of Commission: Style I waist-up sketch + flat colours

Payment Type: Treasure

Background: Transparent

Extra: He's a pretty light-hearted character overall, often smirky/aloof, but definitely can be serious - any expression that you think would fit works, really ^^/
OWQcS2K.png
1 2 ... 100 101 102 103 104 ... 107 108