Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (Closed) Breeding Cards/Banners/Buttons!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18
@Osthra I was toying around earlier, and happened to make an idea. I noticed your hatchery was a lantern theme, so I made a slightly more personalized card that still preserves the basic style mostly. If you like it, I'll convert your other cards to it (for free since you pay me so well) and make any new ones with it. Thoughts? Let me know if you would just rather have the basic one instead. [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/16d76d9a8d97a3b3e742c975509a6888/tumblr_p2iaj16D9T1wehfsgo1_500.png[/img]
@Osthra I was toying around earlier, and happened to make an idea. I noticed your hatchery was a lantern theme, so I made a slightly more personalized card that still preserves the basic style mostly. If you like it, I'll convert your other cards to it (for free since you pay me so well) and make any new ones with it.

Thoughts? Let me know if you would just rather have the basic one instead.

tumblr_p2iaj16D9T1wehfsgo1_500.png
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
@Syceris Yeah I think I can do that! If you want the same style, I just ask that you link the background images they currently have/whatever new ones you want. Otherwise I can definitely make that style.

How much were you looking to pay? (Also I would just like to put it out there, that I might do other smaller things in between. I'll provide the done ones too you in 2 groups of 4 so you'll probably get some earlier than others if we go through with the order! Just letting you know, I will get them all done though :) )

@Syceris Yeah I think I can do that! If you want the same style, I just ask that you link the background images they currently have/whatever new ones you want. Otherwise I can definitely make that style.

How much were you looking to pay? (Also I would just like to put it out there, that I might do other smaller things in between. I'll provide the done ones too you in 2 groups of 4 so you'll probably get some earlier than others if we go through with the order! Just letting you know, I will get them all done though :) )

@SuddenShimmer

I will pay up to 10,000T or 10 G a card
because I have NO clue how to link anything. The previous person found all the images and made the cards for me. I do know I dont want the breeding pairs with skins or apparel.

I am the most code illiterate person you will ever meet (sorry)
@SuddenShimmer

I will pay up to 10,000T or 10 G a card
because I have NO clue how to link anything. The previous person found all the images and made the cards for me. I do know I dont want the breeding pairs with skins or apparel.

I am the most code illiterate person you will ever meet (sorry)
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
@Syceris 80,000t is fine then :)

So if the backgrounds are from another person, I may not be able to find the same ones if that's okay? I will still pick ones of the same style for each pair though.

If that's all good, feel free to list off the pairs (If they have theme names that is. Otherwise i'll just do their names)
@Syceris 80,000t is fine then :)

So if the backgrounds are from another person, I may not be able to find the same ones if that's okay? I will still pick ones of the same style for each pair though.

If that's all good, feel free to list off the pairs (If they have theme names that is. Otherwise i'll just do their names)
[quote]Dragon pair:Malachi and Lylia Do you want their apparel on the cards: Style wanted: Same as hatchery Background color/image:Your choice Font and Font color:Same as Hatchery cards Baby pictures (I can get them myself if you can't, this way is just easier):no Other (anything else i should know):[/quote] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=20&breed=14&element=8&gender=0&tert=140&tertgene=17&winggene=20&wings=140&auth=a318ea351fc4f0ab69ae57df85929173024e0edf&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=20&breed=8&element=10&gender=1&tert=45&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=45&auth=5582bbb53e9324fd7d76679ecdc50788b836d9e7&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Quote:
Dragon pair:Malachi and Lylia
Do you want their apparel on the cards:
Style wanted: Same as hatchery
Background color/image:Your choice
Font and Font color:Same as Hatchery cards
Baby pictures (I can get them myself if you can't, this way is just easier):no
Other (anything else i should know):

dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=20&breed=14&element=8&gender=0&tert=140&tertgene=17&winggene=20&wings=140&auth=a318ea351fc4f0ab69ae57df85929173024e0edf&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=20&breed=8&element=10&gender=1&tert=45&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=45&auth=5582bbb53e9324fd7d76679ecdc50788b836d9e7&dummyext=prev.png
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
Ah they look really good! I'm just wondering if i should/can change the backround for White Eclipse because the font is almost invisible >-< if so then here's what i'll change it to-- [img]https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/151/590x/secondary/solar-corona-eclipse-1038986.jpg[/img] Other then that they are perfect! tysvm!
Ah they look really good!
I'm just wondering if i should/can change the backround for White Eclipse because the font is almost invisible >-<
if so then here's what i'll change it to--
solar-corona-eclipse-1038986.jpg

Other then that they are perfect! tysvm!
SleepyBean
She/Her

Outfits!

SkinList
Wishlist
@SuddenShimmer we can pay 325,000 if that's pleasing thats pleasing.
@SuddenShimmer we can pay 325,000 if that's pleasing thats pleasing.
55073809p.png |
|
|
|
|
Erst
/erst/
adverb (ARCHAIC)
long ago; formerly.
"the friends whom erst you knew"

columns can suck my butt
it is just me and my rage here
Do you love the color of the sky?
@Sunnycat4 That would be great! I'll do a few and then yu can send in the payment (or half until I get more done), since it's such a big order. Also because it is so large i'll probably do it in small groups of three or four at a time.

Does that all look good?

If so, please list the pairs (you don't have to link, just a short word list of [dragon] + [dragon] and so on. Please add the theme name if they have one as well)
@Sunnycat4 That would be great! I'll do a few and then yu can send in the payment (or half until I get more done), since it's such a big order. Also because it is so large i'll probably do it in small groups of three or four at a time.

Does that all look good?

If so, please list the pairs (you don't have to link, just a short word list of [dragon] + [dragon] and so on. Please add the theme name if they have one as well)
@XxSilverpoolxX Yeah i can do that! It shouldn't take to long
@XxSilverpoolxX Yeah i can do that! It shouldn't take to long
@SuddenShimmer
ok tysm!
@SuddenShimmer
ok tysm!
SleepyBean
She/Her

Outfits!

SkinList