Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♥ Sill's Doodles - Pinglist!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Horseesill oof Im back again xD mind if I request another one? I fell in love with the one you did for Naida and I simply had to come back lol. Hope it's alright :] username: Irrelevant Type - cell shaded bust character link/img: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41353803] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/413539/41353803_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment method: treasure (50kt if Im not mistaken) Other: if it's not too much trouble, I'd love for him to have a smirk :] if it is too much of a hassle though, a neutral expression is perfectly fine ^^
@Horseesill oof Im back again xD mind if I request another one? I fell in love with the one you did for Naida and I simply had to come back lol. Hope it's alright :]

username: Irrelevant
Type - cell shaded bust
character link/img:

41353803_350.png

Payment method: treasure (50kt if Im not mistaken)
Other: if it's not too much trouble, I'd love for him to have a smirk :] if it is too much of a hassle though, a neutral expression is perfectly fine ^^
@Irrelevant

Oh! Hi again! I'm sorry to say that I don't offer busts here, I find them kind of awkward to draw. I can definitely do a cell-shaded head-shot if that's what you'd like instead!

omg Darius is gorgeous by the way!
@Irrelevant

Oh! Hi again! I'm sorry to say that I don't offer busts here, I find them kind of awkward to draw. I can definitely do a cell-shaded head-shot if that's what you'd like instead!

omg Darius is gorgeous by the way!
1367_150px_horseesill_by_miirshroom_dbtl9m8_by_horseesill-dbtp62y.png
@Horseesill yeah that's what I intended to say xD sorry for the confusion! I'm a bit worn down from school D: I'll send payment right away and thank you!! he's my favorite dragon right now tbh. lol
@Horseesill yeah that's what I intended to say xD sorry for the confusion! I'm a bit worn down from school D: I'll send payment right away and thank you!! he's my favorite dragon right now tbh. lol
Can I have a character thing?!
Gloom, bones, cerulean
Can I have a character thing?!
Gloom, bones, cerulean
fMOs6wG.gif
@Irrelevant

That's alright! School sucks, lol.

@Snickershine

Sure thing! Please send the payment through PM before I start working!
@Irrelevant

That's alright! School sucks, lol.

@Snickershine

Sure thing! Please send the payment through PM before I start working!
@Horseesill
Username - BlueMouse
Type - Flat color fullbody
Character Link/Img - Himchan
Payment Method - 65g (If that's okay)
Other - I can switch the character out if you aren't comfortable doing ones without a direct/actual reference, but there's lots of written details and visuals to get the idea on the bio! Let me know if you have questions/concerns/etc on the design.
@Horseesill
Username - BlueMouse
Type - Flat color fullbody
Character Link/Img - Himchan
Payment Method - 65g (If that's okay)
Other - I can switch the character out if you aren't comfortable doing ones without a direct/actual reference, but there's lots of written details and visuals to get the idea on the bio! Let me know if you have questions/concerns/etc on the design.
@horseesill
your art is so cute aaa could you ping me when slots open again <3
@horseesill
your art is so cute aaa could you ping me when slots open again <3
IMG_3120.png
*pssstt* I’ll be back as soon as i have the money for a character design cause h o l y c a r p these are gorgeous!

unless you take art trades? If you do pls pm me if not I’ll be baaaccck

@grimmxmalkin
*pssstt* I’ll be back as soon as i have the money for a character design cause h o l y c a r p these are gorgeous!

unless you take art trades? If you do pls pm me if not I’ll be baaaccck

@grimmxmalkin
button_by_cas_a_fras-dck8hot.png
@BlueMouse

Hello again! Sounds great! Feel free to send payment whenever!

@jurobii @GrimmXMalkin

I'll add you both to the ping list since the last spot was just taken!
@BlueMouse

Hello again! Sounds great! Feel free to send payment whenever!

@jurobii @GrimmXMalkin

I'll add you both to the ping list since the last spot was just taken!
@Horseesill
Awesome, thanks! Just sent payment through PM!
@Horseesill
Awesome, thanks! Just sent payment through PM!
1 2 3 4 5 6