Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | North's Graphics••• CLOSED
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 72 73
@NorthernLiights

Yes, you got all of the details correct. :3
I'll see if I can look around and find a good reference for you. I'm not really sure what it is that I am looking for, but I'll throw some examples at you if I can find any. n.n I'm open to anything, I really like your art style!

As for the colors, predominately black with rainbow colors is what I meant by that. xD; sorry to confuse you. I like how black and purple looks, I also like black with rainbow colors to accent.

I'm sorry if i low-balled you, I've never been very good at making offers or setting prices for things. XD; I can throw some extra currency in the mix. I don't mind throwing some apparel your way, as well! I'll peek around at your lair and see if I have anything that will fit any of your babies.

I'd also be more than happy to offer you a baby from any of my breeding pairs, now or when they hatch. <3
@NorthernLiights

Yes, you got all of the details correct. :3
I'll see if I can look around and find a good reference for you. I'm not really sure what it is that I am looking for, but I'll throw some examples at you if I can find any. n.n I'm open to anything, I really like your art style!

As for the colors, predominately black with rainbow colors is what I meant by that. xD; sorry to confuse you. I like how black and purple looks, I also like black with rainbow colors to accent.

I'm sorry if i low-balled you, I've never been very good at making offers or setting prices for things. XD; I can throw some extra currency in the mix. I don't mind throwing some apparel your way, as well! I'll peek around at your lair and see if I have anything that will fit any of your babies.

I'd also be more than happy to offer you a baby from any of my breeding pairs, now or when they hatch. <3
afasig_by_kiwicide-dcp7koi.png
@AtlantisFlewAway

You don't need to apologize! D8 I think I have an idea of what I want to do; I'll show you one banner before I finish making you a set. x3

Did you want there to be a silent difference between the Hatchery Banner and then the LovelyWillow's Den one? @_@

Thank you for your patience!

@AtlantisFlewAway

You don't need to apologize! D8 I think I have an idea of what I want to do; I'll show you one banner before I finish making you a set. x3

Did you want there to be a silent difference between the Hatchery Banner and then the LovelyWillow's Den one? @_@

Thank you for your patience!

[center][quote name="Silverfoxmage" date=2018-01-20 18:35:21] Hi North! I'd like something from you~ Banner Type um at least one big one and some tiny ones why must you ask me questions i dont know T.T Text: Build A Pet for the big one Wings, Ears, Tails, Hairstyles, Markings, Wings, Rules, Slots, Forms for the little ones Size: idk 1 big others little Colors: Blues and Silvers Theme: That one Thing (YEAH!) Animation? For the big one sure if it looks okay Offer: What ever is let in my balance and one of these thingies I'm making Anything else?: [/quote] @Silverfoxmage I ignored you because I love you. HOW IS DISS [img]https://i.imgur.com/11P3GNP.gif[/img][/center]
Silverfoxmage wrote on 2018-01-20:
Hi North! I'd like something from you~

Banner Type um at least one big one and some tiny ones why must you ask me questions i dont know T.T
Text: Build A Pet for the big one
Wings, Ears, Tails, Hairstyles, Markings, Wings, Rules, Slots, Forms for the little ones
Size: idk 1 big others little
Colors: Blues and Silvers
Theme: That one Thing (YEAH!)
Animation? For the big one sure if it looks okay
Offer: What ever is let in my balance and one of these thingies I'm making
Anything else?:

@Silverfoxmage

I ignored you because I love you.

HOW IS DISS

11P3GNP.gif
@NorthernLiights

Thank you! Ill wait and see what you have planned. :3

The only difference for the Lovely will one is that she just wants black and purple. n.n
@NorthernLiights

Thank you! Ill wait and see what you have planned. :3

The only difference for the Lovely will one is that she just wants black and purple. n.n
afasig_by_kiwicide-dcp7koi.png
@AtlantisFlewAway

Okay! I'll let you know. x3 <3
@AtlantisFlewAway

Okay! I'll let you know. x3 <3
@NorthernLiights

<3 <3
@NorthernLiights

<3 <3
Banner Type (like we spoke about on Discord )
Text: Same as displayed in your set samples
Size: 500 I believe it is?
Colors: Ice related ^__^
Theme: Also Ice related
Animation? Yes please!![
b]Offer:[/b] 40 gems and 30k treasure
Anything else?:
ummmm just Hatchery banner/affilate banner/Breeding pairs/For Sale/Sold banners
Banner Type (like we spoke about on Discord )
Text: Same as displayed in your set samples
Size: 500 I believe it is?
Colors: Ice related ^__^
Theme: Also Ice related
Animation? Yes please!![
b]Offer:[/b] 40 gems and 30k treasure
Anything else?:
ummmm just Hatchery banner/affilate banner/Breeding pairs/For Sale/Sold banners
ice.gifWpjbI2U.gif
@NorthernLiights do you make buttons as well, or just banners/username tags?
@NorthernLiights do you make buttons as well, or just banners/username tags?
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1908783][img]https://i.imgur.com/CedVBCC.png[/img] [/url] @Zorua345 Ummm. I've never made a button but I don't see why I couldn't. xD; Do you mean actual round buttons? [/center]
CedVBCC.png

@Zorua345

Ummm. I've never made a button but I don't see why I couldn't. xD;

Do you mean actual round buttons?
@NorthernLiights Sort-of, I mainly mean small images that fit in your forum signature that will take you somewhere if you click them(like the Ice Sprite you have in you signature)
@NorthernLiights Sort-of, I mainly mean small images that fit in your forum signature that will take you somewhere if you click them(like the Ice Sprite you have in you signature)
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 72 73