Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | WildGuppy Art Shop (Moved)
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 45 46
first one to make an order after this will get descount on a tier one head shot and pay 800 gems/600000 treasure intead of 1000 gems/ 800000 treasure :)
first one to make an order after this will get descount on a tier one head shot and pay 800 gems/600000 treasure intead of 1000 gems/ 800000 treasure :)
8nSlq8b.png
@WildGuppy Ah, they're normally used for when shops close or have specials, they then ping the people who're on the list so that they know about it in.
@WildGuppy Ah, they're normally used for when shops close or have specials, they then ping the people who're on the list so that they know about it in.
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=334407&tab=dragon&did=37508836

@WildGuppy This is actually my first forum post so I don't know if this is right. Please bear with me

# of characters: one
Expression/s: smiling with his eyes close. Like he's having a genuinely good and sweet time
Pose/s: looks at the viewer but at a slight angle (don't know if it's the right description)
Method of payment: I'll take the paper sketch (100g)
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=334407&tab=dragon&did=37508836

@WildGuppy This is actually my first forum post so I don't know if this is right. Please bear with me

# of characters: one
Expression/s: smiling with his eyes close. Like he's having a genuinely good and sweet time
Pose/s: looks at the viewer but at a slight angle (don't know if it's the right description)
Method of payment: I'll take the paper sketch (100g)
I don't know how this works
@WildGuppy [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39078367] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/390784/39078367_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Commission type:[/b] Chibi [b]Expression:[/b] The example on your front page is actually pretty close to what I think I’d be looking for. Cute little dragon with a fruit. I think I need one of those, especially for her little art gallery [size=2][s]Which is admittedly outdated right now because I just revamped her appearance to closer represent my idea of her.[/s][/size], except I think she needs have one of these for the fruit: [img]https://i.ebayimg.com/images/i/201667463610-0-1/s-l1000.jpg[/img] [b]Pose:[/b] I think a lying on her back pose would be good here. A cute, almost playful pose with her legs in the air and her wings spread out on the ground and her with a subtle joyful smile if possible. Maybe have her tail wrapped around two of the fruits, and one either cut in half or with a bite taken out of it. Maybe some of the fruits color from the inside on the tip of her snout as well. [b]Other(?):[/b] Just a few notes just in case the question would come up later. You may notice a description of her lines in her bio that doesn’t preciseley match up with her accent. As far as this goes, follow her description or her FR-based skin, whatever you choose to do as I really don’t have a preference in this instance. Also, you will notice the description of her appearance change under darkness. Again, I will leave which one you choose to represent completely up to you. [b]Payment:[/b] I think I will go USD route. That Chibi example was just too adorable. I couldn't resist. [Size=1]@M3Lucas By the way, I thought I'd let you know. If you look at the bottom of the little table on your dragon's tab where the stats are listed you will notice a button that says generate code. Click on that and it will pop up with a link you can use here to display your dragon's image on this site with the fewest glitches and missing features. It will be labeled BBC. :D
@WildGuppy

39078367_350.png

Commission type: Chibi
Expression: The example on your front page is actually pretty close to what I think I’d be looking for. Cute little dragon with a fruit. I think I need one of those, especially for her little art gallery Which is admittedly outdated right now because I just revamped her appearance to closer represent my idea of her., except I think she needs have one of these for the fruit: s-l1000.jpg
Pose: I think a lying on her back pose would be good here. A cute, almost playful pose with her legs in the air and her wings spread out on the ground and her with a subtle joyful smile if possible. Maybe have her tail wrapped around two of the fruits, and one either cut in half or with a bite taken out of it. Maybe some of the fruits color from the inside on the tip of her snout as well.
Other(?): Just a few notes just in case the question would come up later. You may notice a description of her lines in her bio that doesn’t preciseley match up with her accent. As far as this goes, follow her description or her FR-based skin, whatever you choose to do as I really don’t have a preference in this instance. Also, you will notice the description of her appearance change under darkness. Again, I will leave which one you choose to represent completely up to you.
Payment: I think I will go USD route.

That Chibi example was just too adorable. I couldn't resist.

@M3Lucas By the way, I thought I'd let you know. If you look at the bottom of the little table on your dragon's tab where the stats are listed you will notice a button that says generate code. Click on that and it will pop up with a link you can use here to display your dragon's image on this site with the fewest glitches and missing features. It will be labeled BBC. :D
UDAHLKh.gif
You would do well to guard your dragons where I am concerned,
I may not be able to resist taking them all from you.
I simply must have them.
...please?

Time zone is sync'ed with FR's server
VoJWCkL.gif
@M3Lucas [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/551e/f/2018/085/9/1/001dfasd_by_eplekjekken-dc70rza.png[/img] here you go! I hope you like it :)
@M3Lucas

001dfasd_by_eplekjekken-dc70rza.png
here you go! I hope you like it :)
8nSlq8b.png
@KindlyDragon
Aw, sweet!
Allright, I'll begin with a wip for you! :)
@KindlyDragon
Aw, sweet!
Allright, I'll begin with a wip for you! :)
8nSlq8b.png
@WildGuppy [b]Order form:[/b] Commission type:Flat Cell Shading Headshot # of characters:One [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/135509/13550883_350.png?mtime=WmgSaAACmL4.png[/img] Expression/s: (mood and feel of character/s) An angry smol man that loves his wife and bbf (he's always angry) Pose/s: ( facing and angle of character/ pose of body) Like looking at you disappointed? or left angle looking at you (i'm sorry if i'm explaining incorrectly) Method of payment:Paypal
@WildGuppy
Order form:
Commission type:Flat Cell Shading Headshot
# of characters:One
13550883_350.png?mtime=WmgSaAACmL4.png
Expression/s: (mood and feel of character/s)
An angry smol man that loves his wife and bbf (he's always angry)
Pose/s: ( facing and angle of character/ pose of body)
Like looking at you disappointed? or left angle looking at you (i'm sorry if i'm explaining incorrectly)
Method of payment:Paypal
33n9lrl.gif
@WildGuppy

Awesome, thanks!
@WildGuppy

Awesome, thanks!
UDAHLKh.gif
You would do well to guard your dragons where I am concerned,
I may not be able to resist taking them all from you.
I simply must have them.
...please?

Time zone is sync'ed with FR's server
VoJWCkL.gif
@PikaChan412
Neat, I'll begin with a WIP for you :)
@PikaChan412
Neat, I'll begin with a WIP for you :)
8nSlq8b.png
@WildGuppy
Yay,Thank you!
@WildGuppy