Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cute Chibi Dragon Doodles 300g
1 2 3 4 5 6
@StygianForm
these are adorable omfghfgh if you're still doing these, i'd love a little doodle of an OC dragon i have!!

he has no proper art of his own yet so i hope this is ok, but he has a brief written description here and he looks very similar to this - the colours are mostly correct (his eyes are ice blue though) but differences are that his neck is a little longer and his legs aren't quite as large, his body overall is a bit sleeker and proportionate and he doesn't have that uh, large protrusion at his groin lol. the underside of his wings is the same obsidian black as his belly and his tail is a bit different, with more prominent scales and a fan shape like this. he has a saddle but i don't have a concrete design for it so feel free to leave it out!
personality-wise he's noble, polite, and well-spoken and considers himself royalty, so he normally acts accordingly; doesn't really come off as snobbish though, just elegant! he can be playful and cute sometimes. his breath element is ice!

again i hope this is ok and sorry for the slight wall of text orz i need to draw a ref of him
@StygianForm
these are adorable omfghfgh if you're still doing these, i'd love a little doodle of an OC dragon i have!!

he has no proper art of his own yet so i hope this is ok, but he has a brief written description here and he looks very similar to this - the colours are mostly correct (his eyes are ice blue though) but differences are that his neck is a little longer and his legs aren't quite as large, his body overall is a bit sleeker and proportionate and he doesn't have that uh, large protrusion at his groin lol. the underside of his wings is the same obsidian black as his belly and his tail is a bit different, with more prominent scales and a fan shape like this. he has a saddle but i don't have a concrete design for it so feel free to leave it out!
personality-wise he's noble, polite, and well-spoken and considers himself royalty, so he normally acts accordingly; doesn't really come off as snobbish though, just elegant! he can be playful and cute sometimes. his breath element is ice!

again i hope this is ok and sorry for the slight wall of text orz i need to draw a ref of him
91580995-2.gif  f a r c a l l e r
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

cara they/them fr+8
« about | sales | avatar »
- - - +
@ImagineWolf @Fever @wion @Mapletoast

Ahhh sorry, I'm not subscribed to this post, and I didn't see your posts because no ping! I will take a closer look at your orders and let you know if I have any questions, I should have time to work on these in the next couple of days :)

@Electric
I like your dragon concept! :D For these little chibis I'd rather go off of an existing visual design, since it's already leaving a lot of detail out/stylizing.. if you want to send me a color sketch I can work with it, or maybe you have another dragon or OC you want as a second choice? I am also willing to do a design sketch for you instead of a chibi, if you're interested in that PM me and we can work out the details :)
@ImagineWolf @Fever @wion @Mapletoast

Ahhh sorry, I'm not subscribed to this post, and I didn't see your posts because no ping! I will take a closer look at your orders and let you know if I have any questions, I should have time to work on these in the next couple of days :)

@Electric
I like your dragon concept! :D For these little chibis I'd rather go off of an existing visual design, since it's already leaving a lot of detail out/stylizing.. if you want to send me a color sketch I can work with it, or maybe you have another dragon or OC you want as a second choice? I am also willing to do a design sketch for you instead of a chibi, if you're interested in that PM me and we can work out the details :)
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@StygianForm
Oh whoops! Totally spaced that ; w; Thank you for getting back to us!
@StygianForm
Oh whoops! Totally spaced that ; w; Thank you for getting back to us!
733EAYl.png
@ImagineWolf Following up on my previous note! Would you want all the coatls together in a group picture, or drawn separately?
@ImagineWolf Following up on my previous note! Would you want all the coatls together in a group picture, or drawn separately?
@StygianForm I would want them all drawn together in a group picture
@StygianForm I would want them all drawn together in a group picture
F2uBMTs.gifTvGyETb.gif
@StygianForm could I get one of Haku and Erinyes [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41725995] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/417260/41725995_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36602113] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/366022/36602113_350.png[/img] [/url]
@StygianForm
could I get one of Haku and Erinyes

41725995_350.png

36602113_350.png
temporarily reopen!!
temporarily reopen!!
@StygianForm Are you open? and do you accept strange chests? haha or would prefer the currency ^^ these are SUPER DUPER CUTEY!
@StygianForm Are you open? and do you accept strange chests? haha or would prefer the currency ^^ these are SUPER DUPER CUTEY!
uXWoEda.png
1 2 3 4 5 6