Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art for Genes (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Zenikat

looking awesome ^^
@Zenikat

looking awesome ^^
@croix @wolfdragonblood

I'm really sorry that I have to do this but I don't think I can finish your art. I've just been really depressed and I don't have the motivation to do anything. I feel so bad for doing this because I made you wait so long but I just can't work on anything right now. Just getting out of bed takes so much energy. I never have the strength to actually go through with things that need to be done and it's just adding to the stress.

I'm awfully sorry for doing this and I hope you can forgive me. I'll be giving you back the items that you paid me with.

croix- It was a capsule gene correct?

wolfdragonblood- Cyan Delver's Lamp and Ravenskull Broadsword right?

Again, I'm just so sorry. I feel so bad that I can't draw or do anything really right now, and I know if I kept trying to do this it would never get done anyway, maybe even for another year. I'm so sorry for making this such a huge disappointment; thank you for being so patient with me. I know its not really enough to cover for how much I made you wait, but I'll also give you some treasure along with the payment as thanks for wanting to work with me.

Thank you again for being so understanding, it was really nice working for you even though I couldn't finish most of the art.
@croix @wolfdragonblood

I'm really sorry that I have to do this but I don't think I can finish your art. I've just been really depressed and I don't have the motivation to do anything. I feel so bad for doing this because I made you wait so long but I just can't work on anything right now. Just getting out of bed takes so much energy. I never have the strength to actually go through with things that need to be done and it's just adding to the stress.

I'm awfully sorry for doing this and I hope you can forgive me. I'll be giving you back the items that you paid me with.

croix- It was a capsule gene correct?

wolfdragonblood- Cyan Delver's Lamp and Ravenskull Broadsword right?

Again, I'm just so sorry. I feel so bad that I can't draw or do anything really right now, and I know if I kept trying to do this it would never get done anyway, maybe even for another year. I'm so sorry for making this such a huge disappointment; thank you for being so patient with me. I know its not really enough to cover for how much I made you wait, but I'll also give you some treasure along with the payment as thanks for wanting to work with me.

Thank you again for being so understanding, it was really nice working for you even though I couldn't finish most of the art.
@zenikat aw it's okay!! i hope you are better soon :( i believe it was a capsule scroll yes, but make sure to take care of yourself too!
@zenikat aw it's okay!! i hope you are better soon :( i believe it was a capsule scroll yes, but make sure to take care of yourself too!
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
@croix
thank you for understanding, I'm sorry. I'll send the gene over when its done brewing. thank you again, Im really sorry about this
@croix
thank you for understanding, I'm sorry. I'll send the gene over when its done brewing. thank you again, Im really sorry about this
@Zenikat

its alright I understand
@Zenikat

its alright I understand
@wolfdragonblood
I'm really sorry, thank you for understanding. You need the cyan delver's lamp and a ravenskull broadsword right?
@wolfdragonblood
I'm really sorry, thank you for understanding. You need the cyan delver's lamp and a ravenskull broadsword right?
@Zenikat
nah I don't need them you can keep them as gifts ^^
@Zenikat
nah I don't need them you can keep them as gifts ^^
@wolfdragonblood Are you sure?? I'd feel so bad;;;
I'll give you some treasure at least ^^
@wolfdragonblood Are you sure?? I'd feel so bad;;;
I'll give you some treasure at least ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6