Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | nyte's art shop; PP ONLY
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@StygianForm here you go! [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/218b/th/pre/i/2017/355/3/5/proto_and_piki_by_nytefyrewolf-dbxfxmm.png[/img]
@StygianForm

here you go!

proto_and_piki_by_nytefyrewolf-dbxfxmm.png
Hello! I am really interested in your art style! (And love your Moira example, bless you)

But before I do. It that the treasure:gem ration displayed for prices?

And if so, I can do it! But are you comfortable DESIGNING gijinkas of Dragons or OC's?

Just wondering before I ask for anything, lol!

Thanks!~

@NyteFyreWolf
Hello! I am really interested in your art style! (And love your Moira example, bless you)

But before I do. It that the treasure:gem ration displayed for prices?

And if so, I can do it! But are you comfortable DESIGNING gijinkas of Dragons or OC's?

Just wondering before I ask for anything, lol!

Thanks!~

@NyteFyreWolf
Gq8macY.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngVmPjTmZ.png
@Kaiiso

yes! above the example is the treasure:gem prices. my ratio is 200:1!

i would be completely comfortable is designing dragon gijinkas, but i may charge more if i'm designing an oc.

(i'm also glad you enjoy my moira example!!)
@Kaiiso

yes! above the example is the treasure:gem prices. my ratio is 200:1!

i would be completely comfortable is designing dragon gijinkas, but i may charge more if i'm designing an oc.

(i'm also glad you enjoy my moira example!!)
@NyteFyreWolf

Ah, alright! Gotcha'~

Because, yeah, I have a few DERGS and OC ideas I would LOVE to be drawn out, but just haven't had the time to sit down and do cause, work, and school, and L I F E. WHICH IS A THING?~

So! If you'd be up for ANY of it, please let me know!~ I have the finds for it! (shockingly enough)

AND HEY! Its not prob. at all! Praises are to be said where Praises are due!~
@NyteFyreWolf

Ah, alright! Gotcha'~

Because, yeah, I have a few DERGS and OC ideas I would LOVE to be drawn out, but just haven't had the time to sit down and do cause, work, and school, and L I F E. WHICH IS A THING?~

So! If you'd be up for ANY of it, please let me know!~ I have the finds for it! (shockingly enough)

AND HEY! Its not prob. at all! Praises are to be said where Praises are due!~
@NyteFyreWolf Ahhhhh thank you so much, they look freaking amazing! :D Thank you so much again for drawing my favorite awful boys. Please remind me if I've paid you yet, and if not, how much I owe you? Thanks!
@NyteFyreWolf Ahhhhh thank you so much, they look freaking amazing! :D Thank you so much again for drawing my favorite awful boys. Please remind me if I've paid you yet, and if not, how much I owe you? Thanks!
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@NyteFyreWolf
!!!!! aaaaaaa your art is so good
can i get a full body of my oc, moi? sorry if their refs messy, its been a while since ive drawn them! i'd also ask if you can put a brown jacket on them but i understand if you cant
ref here! http://ibb.co/jposH6
should i pay before you finish?
@NyteFyreWolf
!!!!! aaaaaaa your art is so good
can i get a full body of my oc, moi? sorry if their refs messy, its been a while since ive drawn them! i'd also ask if you can put a brown jacket on them but i understand if you cant
ref here! http://ibb.co/jposH6
should i pay before you finish?
tumblr_ozt2q91f2f1w8xkufo6_250.png
@catsnebula

i'd be glad to draw them! and feel free to pay before or after, either way is fine :)
@catsnebula

i'd be glad to draw them! and feel free to pay before or after, either way is fine :)
@StygianForm

you said you would pay afterwards, i believe! you owe 20kt or 100g!

(i'll also take notn chests or eggs as payment ;)
@StygianForm

you said you would pay afterwards, i believe! you owe 20kt or 100g!

(i'll also take notn chests or eggs as payment ;)
@Kaiiso

i'd be up for anything you would like!

slots are full right now, though :( i can ping you when one is open, though!
@Kaiiso

i'd be up for anything you would like!

slots are full right now, though :( i can ping you when one is open, though!
Yes!~ Please ping me when you have some open slots!! I have a few fun things I'd LIKE done. Little projects, if you will. (Plus, your art is great so BLESS UP)

But please do so!

@NyteFyreWolf
Yes!~ Please ping me when you have some open slots!! I have a few fun things I'd LIKE done. Little projects, if you will. (Plus, your art is great so BLESS UP)

But please do so!

@NyteFyreWolf
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9