Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Free Lore Writing!
1 2
@Dragonia
Accepted! Don't worry I can do coding!
@Dragonia
Accepted! Don't worry I can do coding!
XsRzZWG.png
Updated from here!
Updated from here!
XsRzZWG.png
@ArowanaPrincess Here you go! Feel free to tell me if you would like to change anything!^^ [center][size=5]Dutris[/size][/center] [columns][item=Lightweaver Marble Bust] [center]'United we stand, Divided we fall[/center] [nextcol][columns][center]From inside the tangled and wild bushes, out came the most unexpected dragon that would doubt you of your findings. It was miraculously Radioactive green and covered in a Poisonous Woodguard. With a smile you cuddled it and it smiled back! It decided to follow you home, and hid behind a bush or tree every time you looked back as you realized something awkward was going on. Once you arrived home, the door swung open and the Bogsneak grinned at you! "Oh well, I'll keep you then!"I glanced back, with a warm smile. We are now united and will stay together as long as we are able to![/center] [nextcol][columns][item=Lightweaver Marble Bust] [center]'United we are stronger!'[/center]
@ArowanaPrincess
Here you go! Feel free to tell me if you would like to change anything!^^

Dutris

Lightweaver Marble Bust
'United we stand, Divided we fall
From inside the tangled and wild bushes, out came the most unexpected dragon that would doubt you of your findings. It was miraculously Radioactive green and covered in a Poisonous Woodguard.
With a smile you cuddled it and it smiled back! It decided to follow you home, and hid behind a bush or tree every time you looked back as you realized something awkward was going on.

Once you arrived home, the door swung open and the Bogsneak grinned at you! "Oh well, I'll keep you then!"I glanced back, with a warm smile. We are now united and will stay together as long as we are able to!
Lightweaver Marble Bust
'United we are stronger!'

XsRzZWG.png
@ArowanaPrincess Here's the code! [center][code][center][size=5]Dutris[/size][/center] [columns][item=Lightweaver Marble Bust] [center]'United we stand, Divided we fall[/center] [nextcol][columns][center]From inside the tangled and wild bushes, out came the most unexpected dragon that would doubt you of your findings. It was miraculously Radioactive green and covered in a Poisonous Woodguard. With a smile you cuddled it and it smiled back! It decided to follow you home, and hid behind a bush or tree every time you looked back as you realized something awkward was going on. Once you arrived home, the door swung open and the Bogsneak grinned at you! "Oh well, I'll keep you then!"I glanced back, with a warm smile. We are now united and will stay together as long as we are able to![/center] [nextcol][columns][item=Lightweaver Marble Bust] [center]'United we are stronger!'[/center][/code][/center]
@ArowanaPrincess
Here's the code!

Code:
[center][size=5]Dutris[/size][/center] [columns][item=Lightweaver Marble Bust] [center]'United we stand, Divided we fall[/center] [nextcol][columns][center]From inside the tangled and wild bushes, out came the most unexpected dragon that would doubt you of your findings. It was miraculously Radioactive green and covered in a Poisonous Woodguard. With a smile you cuddled it and it smiled back! It decided to follow you home, and hid behind a bush or tree every time you looked back as you realized something awkward was going on. Once you arrived home, the door swung open and the Bogsneak grinned at you! "Oh well, I'll keep you then!"I glanced back, with a warm smile. We are now united and will stay together as long as we are able to![/center] [nextcol][columns][item=Lightweaver Marble Bust] [center]'United we are stronger!'[/center]
XsRzZWG.png
@FlowerBloom Thank you so much! It's so cute ahhh :D
@FlowerBloom Thank you so much! It's so cute ahhh :D
sig_by_cas_a_fras-dcnoirv.png
@ArowanaPrincess
I'm glad you like it! :D
@ArowanaPrincess
I'm glad you like it! :D
XsRzZWG.png
@ArowanaPrincess Noticed some grammar and point of view mistakes! Fixed them now! Code: [center][code][center][size=5]Dutris[/size][/center] [columns][item=Lightweaver Marble Bust] [center]'United we stand, Divided we fall'[/center] [nextcol][columns][center]From inside the tangled and wild bushes, out came the most unexpected dragon that would doubt you of your findings. It was miraculously Radioactive green and covered in a Poisonous Woodguard. With a smile you cuddled it and it smiled back! It decided to follow you home, and hid behind a bush or tree every time you looked back as you realized something awkward was going on. Once you arrived home, the door swung open and the Bogsneak grinned at you! "Oh well, I'll keep you then!"you glanced back, with a warm smile,"We are now united and will stay together as long as we are able to!" -Made by [url= http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=352183]FlowerBloom[/url][/center] [nextcol][item=Lightweaver Marble Bust] [center]'United we are stronger!'[/center] [/code][/center]
@ArowanaPrincess
Noticed some grammar and point of view mistakes! Fixed them now!
Code:
Code:
[center][size=5]Dutris[/size][/center] [columns][item=Lightweaver Marble Bust] [center]'United we stand, Divided we fall'[/center] [nextcol][columns][center]From inside the tangled and wild bushes, out came the most unexpected dragon that would doubt you of your findings. It was miraculously Radioactive green and covered in a Poisonous Woodguard. With a smile you cuddled it and it smiled back! It decided to follow you home, and hid behind a bush or tree every time you looked back as you realized something awkward was going on. Once you arrived home, the door swung open and the Bogsneak grinned at you! "Oh well, I'll keep you then!"you glanced back, with a warm smile,"We are now united and will stay together as long as we are able to!" -Made by [url= http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=352183]FlowerBloom[/url][/center] [nextcol][item=Lightweaver Marble Bust] [center]'United we are stronger!'[/center]
XsRzZWG.png
@ArowanaPrincess It should look like this: [center][size=5]Dutris[/size][/center] [columns][item=Lightweaver Marble Bust] [center]'United we stand, Divided we fall'[/center] [nextcol][columns][center]From inside the tangled and wild bushes, out came the most unexpected dragon that would doubt you of your findings. It was miraculously Radioactive green and covered in a Poisonous Woodguard. With a smile you cuddled it and it smiled back! It decided to follow you home, and hid behind a bush or tree every time you looked back as you realized something awkward was going on. Once you arrived home, the door swung open and the Bogsneak grinned at you! "Oh well, I'll keep you then!"you glanced back, with a warm smile,"We are now united and will stay together as long as we are able to!" -Made by [url= http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=352183]FlowerBloom[/url][/center] [nextcol][item=Lightweaver Marble Bust] [center]'United we are stronger!'[/center]
@ArowanaPrincess
It should look like this:

Dutris

Lightweaver Marble Bust
'United we stand, Divided we fall'
From inside the tangled and wild bushes, out came the most unexpected dragon that would doubt you of your findings. It was miraculously Radioactive green and covered in a Poisonous Woodguard.
With a smile you cuddled it and it smiled back! It decided to follow you home, and hid behind a bush or tree every time you looked back as you realized something awkward was going on.

Once you arrived home, the door swung open and the Bogsneak grinned at you! "Oh well, I'll keep you then!"you glanced back, with a warm smile,"We are now united and will stay together as long as we are able to!"

-Made by FlowerBloom
Lightweaver Marble Bust
'United we are stronger!'

XsRzZWG.png
@FlowerBloom

Oh okay! I dont think she has any like that then!
@FlowerBloom

Oh okay! I dont think she has any like that then!
jkdjB.gifEqmz1.gifJXdGj.gifss2jm.gif
Friendly Bump!
Friendly Bump!
Banner-1.png I swear I know what I'm doing... shadow_on_the_moon_by_angelichellraiser-d6m1k1k.gif
1 2