Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed... x-x
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 37 38
@Whisikkyu

WOW HE'S ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE THANK YOU ;u; i love my nervous baby it's clear you put a lot of work into this!! aaaah i love it ;;;u;;;
@Whisikkyu

WOW HE'S ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE THANK YOU ;u; i love my nervous baby it's clear you put a lot of work into this!! aaaah i love it ;;;u;;;
Thank you so much!
Thank you so much!
Sky, they/them. I am shy and I hoard cute food. That is all.
Sorry for dying for two days aaaaa I know I said "I'll start drawing them as soon as possible!", but... aaaAAAAAAAAAA AAAA @jabby I've finished your art! @BloodGem Here's your art! In the RPG I play, the "Thief" Class can open wood chests without a key! So... I tried to draw it :'L [img]https://i.imgur.com/kG27GAt.png[/img] Sorry, and I hope you two liked it :')
Sorry for dying for two days aaaaa
I know I said "I'll start drawing them as soon as possible!", but...
aaaAAAAAAAAAA
AAAA

@jabby
I've finished your art!

@BloodGem
Here's your art!
In the RPG I play, the "Thief" Class can open wood chests without a key!
So... I tried to draw it :'L
kG27GAt.png

Sorry, and I hope you two liked it :')
Subspecies
JW7BFrr.png
Wishlist
mYhNV2F.png
Fandragon
WJSY23E.png
(You can't.)
jdQyVCQ.png
GxMkNTp.png
WhKPiRp.png
9qsZoTy.png
uISsQhV.gif
qhnETbk.png
@Whisikkyu

OMG HES SO CUTE THANK YOU <33333 I LOVE IT

Fire Emblem Flashbacks
@Whisikkyu

OMG HES SO CUTE THANK YOU <33333 I LOVE IT

Fire Emblem Flashbacks
@BloodGem
Thank you!

HOW DID YOU KNOW?!
@BloodGem
Thank you!

HOW DID YOU KNOW?!
Subspecies
JW7BFrr.png
Wishlist
mYhNV2F.png
Fandragon
WJSY23E.png
(You can't.)
jdQyVCQ.png
GxMkNTp.png
WhKPiRp.png
9qsZoTy.png
uISsQhV.gif
qhnETbk.png
@Whisikkyu

XD I've played Fire Emblem Awakening and above, but not the newest release which is the remake ;u;
@Whisikkyu

XD I've played Fire Emblem Awakening and above, but not the newest release which is the remake ;u;
@BloodGem
Some day, I'll play all FE games (because this franchise got me in the first game I've played)
But for now... I just played Awakening. :')

Sorry again for taking two days to send your art aaAAA
@BloodGem
Some day, I'll play all FE games (because this franchise got me in the first game I've played)
But for now... I just played Awakening. :')

Sorry again for taking two days to send your art aaAAA
Subspecies
JW7BFrr.png
Wishlist
mYhNV2F.png
Fandragon
WJSY23E.png
(You can't.)
jdQyVCQ.png
GxMkNTp.png
WhKPiRp.png
9qsZoTy.png
uISsQhV.gif
qhnETbk.png
@Whisikkyu

No it's ok!! You don't have to worry about that, please take as much time as needed :>

and dang, I can't do that XD
@Whisikkyu

No it's ok!! You don't have to worry about that, please take as much time as needed :>

and dang, I can't do that XD
[b]Dragon -[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25548236] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/255483/25548236_350.png[/img] [/url] -- [b]Expression - [/b] Intrigued would be nice -- [b]Pose -[/b] I would love if she was holding an object and studying it. She is a scientist afterall. -- [b]Scene -[/b] Could it be based off the Sundial Terrace? -- [b]About Her -[/b] She is a dragon often ignored and forgotten in her clan. She falls into the background but never lets it get to her. She works hard to things going in her poorly organized clan. She has a mate who always supports her but he is often busy defending the territory from a gang called "The Cowboys." Despite most of the clan forgetting she exists her leader Scryer always takes the time to compliment her studies or read her new papers. -- [b]Other Things -[/b] I would love if you kept her antlers and googles in the art. Thank you ^w^
Dragon -
25548236_350.png

--
Expression - Intrigued would be nice
--
Pose - I would love if she was holding an object and studying it. She is a scientist afterall.
--
Scene - Could it be based off the Sundial Terrace?
--
About Her - She is a dragon often ignored and forgotten in her clan. She falls into the background but never lets it get to her. She works hard to things going in her poorly organized clan. She has a mate who always supports her but he is often busy defending the territory from a gang called "The Cowboys." Despite most of the clan forgetting she exists her leader Scryer always takes the time to compliment her studies or read her new papers.
--
Other Things - I would love if you kept her antlers and googles in the art. Thank you ^w^
sagesig_by_bajanmightyena-damk0ry.pngL8ltZrr.png
AHHHHHHHHH EXCITE <3 I've sent payment~
AHHHHHHHHH EXCITE <3 I've sent payment~
C_areCPXoAApdJK.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 37 38