Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed... x-x
@Mishkatoby10 Here's your art! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Xgk6gYe.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZENvv9T.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/5dLUbU0.png[/img] I hope you liked it! @Houndour Ok! c: I've edited, look my comment again!
@Mishkatoby10
Here's your art!
Xgk6gYe.png
ZENvv9T.png
5dLUbU0.png
I hope you liked it!

@Houndour
Ok! c:
I've edited, look my comment again!
Subspecies
JW7BFrr.png
Wishlist
mYhNV2F.png
Fandragon
WJSY23E.png
(You can't.)
jdQyVCQ.png
GxMkNTp.png
WhKPiRp.png
9qsZoTy.png
uISsQhV.gif
qhnETbk.png
Bump! (n =w= n)
Bump! (n =w= n)
Subspecies
JW7BFrr.png
Wishlist
mYhNV2F.png
Fandragon
WJSY23E.png
(You can't.)
jdQyVCQ.png
GxMkNTp.png
WhKPiRp.png
9qsZoTy.png
uISsQhV.gif
qhnETbk.png
I sold some dergs :u

Fullbodies for each, please! Together or separate, either/or!

OC: Aaron

--
Expression: Overwhelmed/confused!
--
About Him: Aaron is a huge softie and is often overwhelmed by smaller things. He's hugely smitten with a tiny dragon and has no idea what to do with himself.
--
Other Things: Can he be in this outfit?

OC: Vem (A friends OC)
+ Another pic for reference~
--
Expression: Done with the world - sort of like this!
--
About Him: The smaller dragon Aaron has a stupidly big crush on! Vem is very straightforward and introverted, preferring two keep to himself mostly. He has to deal with Aaron and his skittishness+ their best friend who is hyperactive and has a one track mind. :3
--
Other Things: I'm not picky about his stance or anything~
I sold some dergs :u

Fullbodies for each, please! Together or separate, either/or!

OC: Aaron

--
Expression: Overwhelmed/confused!
--
About Him: Aaron is a huge softie and is often overwhelmed by smaller things. He's hugely smitten with a tiny dragon and has no idea what to do with himself.
--
Other Things: Can he be in this outfit?

OC: Vem (A friends OC)
+ Another pic for reference~
--
Expression: Done with the world - sort of like this!
--
About Him: The smaller dragon Aaron has a stupidly big crush on! Vem is very straightforward and introverted, preferring two keep to himself mostly. He has to deal with Aaron and his skittishness+ their best friend who is hyperactive and has a one track mind. :3
--
Other Things: I'm not picky about his stance or anything~
caxmwzR.gifernxivc.gif 1Mh1SeE.gifYYki2B5.gif mqe06U7.gifLrQB8S8.gif
Hello (:
Your art is amazing with Paint.
Would you be interested in drawing a bust of any/my girls?
I'll fill the proper info if so. Thank you in advance for looking.
Hello (:
Your art is amazing with Paint.
Would you be interested in drawing a bust of any/my girls?
I'll fill the proper info if so. Thank you in advance for looking.
+3 FR time
Español | English

· she / istj
· collects oc art
· nest & cauldron open
MysL100.png
@Houndour
Yay! You're back!
Now, I promise that I won't do the same mistake again ;u;

@Oceannist
I can't see any problem in drawing them c:
(Bust and Headshot aren't the same thing, right? I'm bit confused with that aa)
@Houndour
Yay! You're back!
Now, I promise that I won't do the same mistake again ;u;

@Oceannist
I can't see any problem in drawing them c:
(Bust and Headshot aren't the same thing, right? I'm bit confused with that aa)
Subspecies
JW7BFrr.png
Wishlist
mYhNV2F.png
Fandragon
WJSY23E.png
(You can't.)
jdQyVCQ.png
GxMkNTp.png
WhKPiRp.png
9qsZoTy.png
uISsQhV.gif
qhnETbk.png
Sorry, I meant headshot. But yes, they aren't the same thing. A bust is from the chest up.
If it's okay to take two slots, I would like headshots of these two. I would like to eventually order one headshot of all six girls if possible (:
If not then please pick one of the girls to draw. Thank you.

These are the only references I have of them so I'm sorry in advance, if you have questions let me know. They're mostly new characters so they don't have a lot of personality info yet.

OC - Coreene
Expression - Happy but not like overly excited.
About Her - She's a hunter, particularly of snake monster. She's pretty strong and upbeat.
Other Things - She wears a brown choker-like belt on her neck and the red dots are just small spheres she wears as earrings and necklace. She also wears light grey eyeshadow (like her boots' color). Her hair might be a bit hard to understand? She has her hair in a high ponytail and two of her bangs are really long so she braids them behind together.

OC - Merolynn
Expression - Confident, a smirk maybe?
About Her - She's an alchemist and kind of eccentric with her tastes (she mostly creates monster plants)
Other Things - It's not visible in the drawing but the frame of her glasses it's dark gray (like the tips of gloves/boots) instead of black. She wears gold hoops as earrings and a gold chain with a pink (like her eyes) enamel cross.
Sorry, I meant headshot. But yes, they aren't the same thing. A bust is from the chest up.
If it's okay to take two slots, I would like headshots of these two. I would like to eventually order one headshot of all six girls if possible (:
If not then please pick one of the girls to draw. Thank you.

These are the only references I have of them so I'm sorry in advance, if you have questions let me know. They're mostly new characters so they don't have a lot of personality info yet.

OC - Coreene
Expression - Happy but not like overly excited.
About Her - She's a hunter, particularly of snake monster. She's pretty strong and upbeat.
Other Things - She wears a brown choker-like belt on her neck and the red dots are just small spheres she wears as earrings and necklace. She also wears light grey eyeshadow (like her boots' color). Her hair might be a bit hard to understand? She has her hair in a high ponytail and two of her bangs are really long so she braids them behind together.

OC - Merolynn
Expression - Confident, a smirk maybe?
About Her - She's an alchemist and kind of eccentric with her tastes (she mostly creates monster plants)
Other Things - It's not visible in the drawing but the frame of her glasses it's dark gray (like the tips of gloves/boots) instead of black. She wears gold hoops as earrings and a gold chain with a pink (like her eyes) enamel cross.
+3 FR time
Español | English

· she / istj
· collects oc art
· nest & cauldron open
MysL100.png
@Houndour
I've finished your art!
There's any problem if:
- I've picked the colors (For this outfit) from Aaron's apparels and not from the reference you gave to me?
- I've altered a few things from the Vem's design, like removing its boots and putting the accent there.

If there's, warn me and I'll modify it.

(Ah, I did them together aaa)

@Oceannist
I've finished your art too!
I feel like I messed something on Coreene, but...
Aaa
At the same time, I think it's ok.

Send me the payment when you're ready :'u
@Houndour
I've finished your art!
There's any problem if:
- I've picked the colors (For this outfit) from Aaron's apparels and not from the reference you gave to me?
- I've altered a few things from the Vem's design, like removing its boots and putting the accent there.

If there's, warn me and I'll modify it.

(Ah, I did them together aaa)

@Oceannist
I've finished your art too!
I feel like I messed something on Coreene, but...
Aaa
At the same time, I think it's ok.

Send me the payment when you're ready :'u
Subspecies
JW7BFrr.png
Wishlist
mYhNV2F.png
Fandragon
WJSY23E.png
(You can't.)
jdQyVCQ.png
GxMkNTp.png
WhKPiRp.png
9qsZoTy.png
uISsQhV.gif
qhnETbk.png
@Oceannist Here's your art! [img]https://i.imgur.com/AtUYWEj.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/8Xdq5Jn.png[/img] I hope you liked it!
@Oceannist
Here's your art!
AtUYWEj.png
8Xdq5Jn.png
I hope you liked it!
Subspecies
JW7BFrr.png
Wishlist
mYhNV2F.png
Fandragon
WJSY23E.png
(You can't.)
jdQyVCQ.png
GxMkNTp.png
WhKPiRp.png
9qsZoTy.png
uISsQhV.gif
qhnETbk.png
@Whisikkyu
Thank you! They're really cute (:
@Whisikkyu
Thank you! They're really cute (:
+3 FR time
Español | English

· she / istj
· collects oc art
· nest & cauldron open
MysL100.png
Sorry, for the delay. I had to ask first if those changes were okay since he's not my dragon. They said it's cool. ^^
Sorry, for the delay. I had to ask first if those changes were okay since he's not my dragon. They said it's cool. ^^
caxmwzR.gifernxivc.gif 1Mh1SeE.gifYYki2B5.gif mqe06U7.gifLrQB8S8.gif