Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ellfie's Sketches [HOLD] 25k & up
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@ellfie HOLY CRAP AAAHHH SO EXCITED. SENDING NOW :D
@ellfie HOLY CRAP AAAHHH SO EXCITED. SENDING NOW :D
swirly_divider_by_snowbellss-db6zlag.png Eri | she/her | pan | fr+2
i aspire to be a hobbit
♥ books, coffee&tea, cats ♥
adopt shopsubspecies
swirly_divider_flipped_by_snowbellss-db6zojy.png
@SarcasticHawke PHEW alrighty, finished them. I'll get them scanned and send over the think tonight. Also, I definitely belatedly noticed the whole Skyrim thing with the hatchling and it made me grin. Sneak peek for now! [img]https://i.imgur.com/AdBliiI.jpg[/img] @AimzVador Thank you and certainly! I put you on the list~ The apparel shouldn't be an issue but I'll let you know if I feel it's worth an extra gem. For now it looks like it'll more likely just be 41gems for the accent color, but don't worry about sending it now! I'll let you know when they're ready. I'll definitely read over their info too, it's always fun to learn more about them. Question, though -- do you want their tongues out? Also, I spy an X-men reference ;D
@SarcasticHawke

PHEW alrighty, finished them. I'll get them scanned and send over the think tonight. Also, I definitely belatedly noticed the whole Skyrim thing with the hatchling and it made me grin. Sneak peek for now!

AdBliiI.jpg

@AimzVador

Thank you and certainly! I put you on the list~ The apparel shouldn't be an issue but I'll let you know if I feel it's worth an extra gem. For now it looks like it'll more likely just be 41gems for the accent color, but don't worry about sending it now! I'll let you know when they're ready. I'll definitely read over their info too, it's always fun to learn more about them.

Question, though -- do you want their tongues out?

Also, I spy an X-men reference ;D
syx6Ls4.pngdeity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif quYH8Rl.png 2e1vqdf.jpgdUDKJhu.png
@ellfie

Ahhhh! Thank you so much! Just let me know when and how much you'll need and I'll send the payment over!

Actually, I never thought about their tounges xD you can decide whichever, I don't really mind ^ ^

Hellloo! Fellow x men fan~
@ellfie

Ahhhh! Thank you so much! Just let me know when and how much you'll need and I'll send the payment over!

Actually, I never thought about their tounges xD you can decide whichever, I don't really mind ^ ^

Hellloo! Fellow x men fan~
@ellfie Eeeeh they're gorgeous, thank you so much! <3 I'll put it in both their bios ASAP.

PS: I am just a huge nerd whose entire FR life revolves around her fandoms ^^' Like, my username, my dragons, my hatchery...everything! lol
@ellfie Eeeeh they're gorgeous, thank you so much! <3 I'll put it in both their bios ASAP.

PS: I am just a huge nerd whose entire FR life revolves around her fandoms ^^' Like, my username, my dragons, my hatchery...everything! lol
82d4967f3fac3de488ac66283d10c236.png
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
Two more slots open! I'm working on my remaining commissions now, but I'm hoping to make enough to expand once more this week while my Flight is dominating, so come at me! And here is my Veera wishing y'all a good Christmas, which is what I celebrate, and whatever holiday you celebrate too! (Mostly because I made this while at preschool and definitely forgot the name of FR's December celebration and couldn't look it up). [img]https://i.imgur.com/kLahSSF.jpg[/img]
Two more slots open! I'm working on my remaining commissions now, but I'm hoping to make enough to expand once more this week while my Flight is dominating, so come at me!

And here is my Veera wishing y'all a good Christmas, which is what I celebrate, and whatever holiday you celebrate too! (Mostly because I made this while at preschool and definitely forgot the name of FR's December celebration and couldn't look it up).

kLahSSF.jpg
syx6Ls4.pngdeity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif quYH8Rl.png 2e1vqdf.jpgdUDKJhu.png
@AimzVador Annnnnd I'm back, sorry for the bit of delay. Here's your sneak peek! [img]https://i.imgur.com/UYL99qD.jpg[/img] That'll be 41gems and I'll go ahead and scan and send you the link for the full~
@AimzVador

Annnnnd I'm back, sorry for the bit of delay. Here's your sneak peek!

UYL99qD.jpg

That'll be 41gems and I'll go ahead and scan and send you the link for the full~
Bump!

Y'all Nature has dominance for one more day, I'm gonna try to expand again, so help me out and let me draw you babies! If you have a suggestion I'm willing to try something new as well.
Bump!

Y'all Nature has dominance for one more day, I'm gonna try to expand again, so help me out and let me draw you babies! If you have a suggestion I'm willing to try something new as well.
@ellfie

I'm so sorry! I must have lost your ping in the sea of pings I was getting cuz of LvE :^) I've sent the payment over through PM! Thank you! <3
@ellfie

I'm so sorry! I must have lost your ping in the sea of pings I was getting cuz of LvE :^) I've sent the payment over through PM! Thank you! <3
No worries~

Annndd bump for revamped shop!
No worries~

Annndd bump for revamped shop!
Bump! Hatchling example art coming soon! (Aka when I'm not at work).
Bump! Hatchling example art coming soon! (Aka when I'm not at work).
1 2 3 4 5 6 7