Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | murrmule's paypal commissions (OPEN)
1 2 3
i would love a fullcolor fullbody of https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/16360911_Jb8eCmPnMONzqNu.jpg?1567951525 !
i would prefer he be only slightly less chubby with more muscular arms but honestly you can mess with his body style as much as you want!! if you want to draw clothing on him, he wears overalls :D i believe it would be 7k gems? but let me know if it might cost more!!
i would love a fullcolor fullbody of https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/16360911_Jb8eCmPnMONzqNu.jpg?1567951525 !
i would prefer he be only slightly less chubby with more muscular arms but honestly you can mess with his body style as much as you want!! if you want to draw clothing on him, he wears overalls :D i believe it would be 7k gems? but let me know if it might cost more!!
@milkyboy Ahh, I'd love something for one of my D&D characters (idk how you feel about drawing big beefy girls?), your art is lovely! Is it okay if I PM you with some details? Would a mixed payment of gems/treasure be okay? <3
@milkyboy Ahh, I'd love something for one of my D&D characters (idk how you feel about drawing big beefy girls?), your art is lovely! Is it okay if I PM you with some details? Would a mixed payment of gems/treasure be okay? <3
h0vwKVp.png
valkyrja
she/her
fr +9
dragon sales
@valkyrian im ok with all body types! feel free to pm me
@Vegtaboom a colored fullbody would be 7k, yes! you can pm me if you have any specifications on pose/expression/ect. if there are no specific clothes, id rather draw without!
@valkyrian im ok with all body types! feel free to pm me
@Vegtaboom a colored fullbody would be 7k, yes! you can pm me if you have any specifications on pose/expression/ect. if there are no specific clothes, id rather draw without!
tumblr / twitter / deviantart / furaffinity
commissions
discord: murmur#5053
@milkyboy Ohhh, would it be possible to get two of these types: [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/300ba370d1798d06936da1f6df7dd714/c4fc2a4667edcfc7-d7/s400x600/538591bcafaa035f891cbef647d6da7f4fdfb677.png[/img] I'll be paying in gems if that's okay~
@milkyboy

Ohhh, would it be possible to get two of these types:

538591bcafaa035f891cbef647d6da7f4fdfb677.png

I'll be paying in gems if that's okay~
61e93f826e96338256026d8da23c3b4151801318.png
@Conter sure! pm me or add me on discord murmur#5053 and give me all info on what to draw!
@Conter sure! pm me or add me on discord murmur#5053 and give me all info on what to draw!
commissions
updated! will only take usd for a while!
updated! will only take usd for a while!
commissions
hey guys im back
hey guys im back
commissions
@milkyboy hey! do you have a pinglist for fr currency commissions?
@milkyboy hey! do you have a pinglist for fr currency commissions?
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

nosy little bugger aren't you?
this
mUX6LmV.gif
@Ashenhartkrie like if i ever take fr currency id ping people? i could make one but i dont forsee taking fr currency!
@Ashenhartkrie like if i ever take fr currency id ping people? i could make one but i dont forsee taking fr currency!
commissions
@milkyboy ah, no worries then ^-^ thanks for getting back to me :)
@milkyboy ah, no worries then ^-^ thanks for getting back to me :)
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

nosy little bugger aren't you?
this
mUX6LmV.gif
1 2 3