Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [*Aten's Art Shop*] (OPEN) Vials WANTED
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Moonpiebandit

Feel free to send payment now, or hold onto it until I begin yours <3

@Moonpiebandit

Feel free to send payment now, or hold onto it until I begin yours <3

@Aten
I have a few questions (sorry if it's a lot!)
Would you be willing to design a creature/species from just a written description or a rough sketch (with a good amount of artistic liberty)? Also, are you comfortable with drawing/designing human/humanoid creatures?

What type/quality of art would a low-digit dragon get me (if you're interested)? I currently have a 6-digit and a 5-digit gen one.

Also, I just have to say that I adore your strange little creatures and your art style.
@Aten
I have a few questions (sorry if it's a lot!)
Would you be willing to design a creature/species from just a written description or a rough sketch (with a good amount of artistic liberty)? Also, are you comfortable with drawing/designing human/humanoid creatures?

What type/quality of art would a low-digit dragon get me (if you're interested)? I currently have a 6-digit and a 5-digit gen one.

Also, I just have to say that I adore your strange little creatures and your art style.
uIrUtYp.pngA0yHtVg.png9iLnV66.png
@Fimbrethil

Oh! What an interesting request! :D
I will PM you~

@Fimbrethil

Oh! What an interesting request! :D
I will PM you~

@Aten How funny! I was just about to ask you the same thing about designing a creature. I was looking to have a familiar/companion creature done. If you’re up for it I can send over details later when I get home ^^
@Aten How funny! I was just about to ask you the same thing about designing a creature. I was looking to have a familiar/companion creature done. If you’re up for it I can send over details later when I get home ^^
64514_s.gif
@Kael

Oh! Sure thing. Go ahead and message me when you can c:

Maybe I should advertise my design commissions ^^;
@Kael

Oh! Sure thing. Go ahead and message me when you can c:

Maybe I should advertise my design commissions ^^;
@Aten Name and ID: Xephyrus, #248619 Commission Type: Fullbody Other Commission info: Coloured Character/Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36490636] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/364907/36490636_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment: Gems Uhh, quick question. Are you willing to also draw my dragon as a human? Odd request, but... gotta try somewhere lmao
@Aten

Name and ID: Xephyrus, #248619
Commission Type: Fullbody
Other Commission info: Coloured
Character/Dragon:
36490636_350.png

Payment: Gems

Uhh, quick question. Are you willing to also draw my dragon as a human? Odd request, but... gotta try somewhere lmao

sh5xjiu.pngtqGkHih.png
mtHAEL4.pngMHHKqsF.png
vMooiXU.pngk7p86mU.png
KwxLkEj.pngoczO35g.png
nfy0IrS.pngq9EEy5M.png
@Xephyrus

What a pretty dragon! <3
Go ahead and send the payment now, or wait until I start c:

While doing your commission, I can go ahead and sketch out a human idea if you like. If it works, I can do that for you for sure! I never practice humans much, which is why I don't openly offer them, but I don't mind trying! :D
I will let you know when we get there <3
@Xephyrus

What a pretty dragon! <3
Go ahead and send the payment now, or wait until I start c:

While doing your commission, I can go ahead and sketch out a human idea if you like. If it works, I can do that for you for sure! I never practice humans much, which is why I don't openly offer them, but I don't mind trying! :D
I will let you know when we get there <3
@aten woah how much for a design
@aten woah how much for a design
@pibolar

Just updated my commission info ^^;

Design prices are listed as:

- Sketch: $50 | 5,500 Gems
- Lineart: $60 | 6,700 Gems
- Colored (Flats + Sketch): $80 | 8,900 Gems
- Colored (Flats + Lined): $90 | 10,500 Gems
- Full blended color + Lined: $100 | 11,500 Gems
@pibolar