Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cheese's humanoids & grijnkas
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Grijnka? Oh wait I figured it out, I was confused by the spelling, grijnka is just another spelling of gijinka.

@screemnigcheese
Character: Lycaster
x, x, x, x, x, x
Drawing style: Fullbody, colored pencil
Other: His covered eye is purple if you want to draw him without the patch
Payment type: An art trade would be fun to do! Though the art trades you want are probably just for toy house codes... so I guess mixed payment if you only want toy house codes for art trades
Grijnka? Oh wait I figured it out, I was confused by the spelling, grijnka is just another spelling of gijinka.

@screemnigcheese
Character: Lycaster
x, x, x, x, x, x
Drawing style: Fullbody, colored pencil
Other: His covered eye is purple if you want to draw him without the patch
Payment type: An art trade would be fun to do! Though the art trades you want are probably just for toy house codes... so I guess mixed payment if you only want toy house codes for art trades
Art shop!
Art Trade Caravan
{LF} OC Art
Hrid_Protection_Squad.png
@ApostasiaAin

Thankyou so much for you interest, unfortunately i am currently only accepting gem or treasure payment the total would be 89k treasure or 89 gems. i am interested in the toyhouse code however i do not believe that it is worth 89k so we could discuss the value of the code.
I actually already have an idea for the pose:)
@ApostasiaAin

Thankyou so much for you interest, unfortunately i am currently only accepting gem or treasure payment the total would be 89k treasure or 89 gems. i am interested in the toyhouse code however i do not believe that it is worth 89k so we could discuss the value of the code.
I actually already have an idea for the pose:)
@Screemnigcheese

Sorry I don't have any toyhouse codes to give you and I don't think I ever will since I can't make a toyhouse account, so I'll just pay in a mixed payment of gems and treasure, thanks.
@Screemnigcheese

Sorry I don't have any toyhouse codes to give you and I don't think I ever will since I can't make a toyhouse account, so I'll just pay in a mixed payment of gems and treasure, thanks.
Art shop!
Art Trade Caravan
{LF} OC Art
@ApostasiaAin
Ok, sorry for my confusion about the codes, please cluld you set up a cross roads and i will accept it after i have completed the art.
I just have one quick question about your character, are the wings feathered or more like a bats?
@ApostasiaAin
Ok, sorry for my confusion about the codes, please cluld you set up a cross roads and i will accept it after i have completed the art.
I just have one quick question about your character, are the wings feathered or more like a bats?
Up
Up
@Screemnigcheese

It's okay and I'll set up a CR shortly. He just has one wing, but you can draw him with both wings if you really want, anyways about his wing, his wing is feathered
@Screemnigcheese

It's okay and I'll set up a CR shortly. He just has one wing, but you can draw him with both wings if you really want, anyways about his wing, his wing is feathered
Art shop!
Art Trade Caravan
{LF} OC Art
@ApostaiaAin
Hello i just wanted to double check if you wanted biro outline as it comes free with any color order
@ApostaiaAin
Hello i just wanted to double check if you wanted biro outline as it comes free with any color order
@Screemnigcheese
Whoops sorry for the late reply! I do still have the code. If you wanna send me the art through a message, or here. I can message you the code!
I've been busy with work and forgot to check FR
@Screemnigcheese
Whoops sorry for the late reply! I do still have the code. If you wanna send me the art through a message, or here. I can message you the code!
I've been busy with work and forgot to check FR
@Lakeguts
No worries, i will send the art now
@Lakeguts
No worries, i will send the art now
@ApostasiaAin
I just wanted to let you know that i only have the face left to then i can start to add color, however before i can add color i need to know if you want biro outline. It is free for you, personally it is easier for me because i can fully rub out the pencil so it is only the colored pencil.
@ApostasiaAin
I just wanted to let you know that i only have the face left to then i can start to add color, however before i can add color i need to know if you want biro outline. It is free for you, personally it is easier for me because i can fully rub out the pencil so it is only the colored pencil.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9