Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ ART SHOP ] • Skan' • CLOSED
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 67 68
@Alpestris, No problem! ♥ I think i do, [item=luminous Sundrapes] [item=katana] [item=Brightshine Raiments] [item=Simple gold bracelets] [item=Sanguine Plumage] [item=Golden seraph wing ornament] [item=Eerie cyan forejewels] [item=eerie cyan taildecor] For fairy wings I do not charge you since I only draw a pair! Like the fur on the legs ^ w ^ For [item=eerie cyan clawrings], I will mix with black smoke! So I don't charge you extrafor it ! So for the apparels it will be 40kt more! Are you ok? ^w^
@Alpestris, No problem! ♥
I think i do, Luminous Sundrapes Katana Brightshine Raiments Simple Gold Bracelets Sanguine Plumage Golden Seraph Wing Ornament Eerie Cyan Forejewels Eerie Cyan Taildecor

For fairy wings I do not charge you since I only draw a pair! Like the fur on the legs ^ w ^
For Eerie Cyan Clawrings , I will mix with black smoke! So I don't charge you extrafor it !

So for the apparels it will be 40kt more! Are you ok? ^w^
slqnM8S.png
@Skanhell That’s more than perfect!
@Skanhell That’s more than perfect!
alpestrisblooms.gif
@Alpestris, Order finish! I'm happy for the result.I applied myself to the details! XD [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/btbKM24.png[/img][/center]
@Alpestris, Order finish! I'm happy for the result.I applied myself to the details! XD
btbKM24.png
slqnM8S.png
@Skanhell
May you please add me to your pinglist?
@Skanhell
May you please add me to your pinglist?
pth.png
@Killjoy2170, Yes with pleasure!
@Killjoy2170, Yes with pleasure!
slqnM8S.png
@Skanhell Aaah, thank you so much! I love it, that’s so fantastic!
@Skanhell Aaah, thank you so much! I love it, that’s so fantastic!
alpestrisblooms.gif
slqnM8S.png
@Skanhell Hello there! Looking forward to ordering from you again :) Would it be possible for you to include a simplified version of the accent? Or maybe add some bunnies and eggs to the dragon, on the ground perhaps? • [b]ID dragon[/b] : 56870227 • [b]Type[/b] : [i]Fullbody colored lineart[/i] • [b]Expression[/b] : [i]Happy![/i] • [b]Reference[b] : [i]Hmmm, nothing specific![/i] • [b]Dragon / Reference[/b] : [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56870227] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/568703/56870227_350.png[/img] [/url] • [b]Apparel[/b] : NA • [b]Payment[/b] : Gems
@Skanhell
Hello there! Looking forward to ordering from you again :)
Would it be possible for you to include a simplified version of the accent? Or maybe add some bunnies and eggs to the dragon, on the ground perhaps?

ID dragon : 56870227
Type : Fullbody colored lineart
Expression : Happy!
Reference : Hmmm, nothing specific!
Dragon / Reference :

56870227_350.png

Apparel : NA
Payment : Gems
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
@Pressia, Haaaw, Nice to see you again on my arts shop! What do you mean by a simplified version? Without the eggs and rabbits on the skin?
@Pressia, Haaaw, Nice to see you again on my arts shop! What do you mean by a simplified version? Without the eggs and rabbits on the skin?
slqnM8S.png
@Skanhell
I would like the eggs and bunnies, but you wouldn't have to include all the details of the skin if that's too complicated!
@Skanhell
I would like the eggs and bunnies, but you wouldn't have to include all the details of the skin if that's too complicated!
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 67 68