Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gijinka chibi commissions [OPEN]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20
@Amorah

Hi! I'm finished with your commission, so I'll send it to you as soon as you send me the payment. :)

@catsnebula

I certainly don't mind masks, so feel free to order (I know it says closed, but you posted a long time ago so you can still order now ^^)

Also in case anyone else wanders here: I accidentaly deleted the folder my commissions were in, so I have to redraw them all. TvT Sorry for the delay.
@Amorah

Hi! I'm finished with your commission, so I'll send it to you as soon as you send me the payment. :)

@catsnebula

I certainly don't mind masks, so feel free to order (I know it says closed, but you posted a long time ago so you can still order now ^^)

Also in case anyone else wanders here: I accidentaly deleted the folder my commissions were in, so I have to redraw them all. TvT Sorry for the delay.
IBS0rcq.png ~commissions
~accents
~art thread
~dragons with gijinka
@Lachla, Hey there! Is it alright if I send the lace pieces individually or would you much rather prefer an unopened bundle?
@Lachla, Hey there! Is it alright if I send the lace pieces individually or would you much rather prefer an unopened bundle?
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Lachla

May I get on your ping ouo?
@Lachla

May I get on your ping ouo?
sig_by_fizzes-d9hj1ex.png
@Amorah

I'm fine with either!

@Cloneclone

Sure!
@Amorah

I'm fine with either!

@Cloneclone

Sure!
IBS0rcq.png ~commissions
~accents
~art thread
~dragons with gijinka
@Lachla
aaaa thank you so much!! ;w; quick question though- can i snipe two slots or can i get one first? do you also accept mixed payments?

good luck on redoing your commisions by the way, its a shame they got deleted!! D:
@Lachla
aaaa thank you so much!! ;w; quick question though- can i snipe two slots or can i get one first? do you also accept mixed payments?

good luck on redoing your commisions by the way, its a shame they got deleted!! D:
tumblr_ozt2q91f2f1w8xkufo6_250.png
@Windows8 @DetectiveMetta Hello! I'm so sorry for being this late, but somehow after almost finishing all three commissions I managed to delete the folder they were in, so I had to redraw all of them. TvT If it helps anything, I think that the new drawings turned out better than the previous ones... Please tell me if you want me to fix/change anything! [img]https://i.imgur.com/rDFzUYF.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/BB2XhbQ.png[/img] @catsnebula Ah I'm late, but you can ask for two commissions! Also fine with mixed payment, but if you want to pay with apparels please tell me first because I managed to get some colour variations of the ones I accept, but I was too lazy to update the first post yet... ^^" @Cloneclone Hello! I have time for one more commission, so feel free to order if you wish!
@Windows8
@DetectiveMetta

Hello! I'm so sorry for being this late, but somehow after almost finishing all three commissions I managed to delete the folder they were in, so I had to redraw all of them. TvT If it helps anything, I think that the new drawings turned out better than the previous ones...

Please tell me if you want me to fix/change anything!

rDFzUYF.png BB2XhbQ.png

@catsnebula

Ah I'm late, but you can ask for two commissions! Also fine with mixed payment, but if you want to pay with apparels please tell me first because I managed to get some colour variations of the ones I accept, but I was too lazy to update the first post yet... ^^"

@Cloneclone

Hello! I have time for one more commission, so feel free to order if you wish!
IBS0rcq.png ~commissions
~accents
~art thread
~dragons with gijinka
@Lachla

Aaaaa I'm at work right now qAq I'll toss you stuff when I'm freeeeee
@Lachla

Aaaaa I'm at work right now qAq I'll toss you stuff when I'm freeeeee
@Lachlan

Order form
Username: Cloneclone
OC: https://toyhou.se/963734.tyrin-despviir/gallery
Details: N/A
Payment: treasure

0u0 sorry for taking forever!
@Lachlan

Order form
Username: Cloneclone
OC: https://toyhou.se/963734.tyrin-despviir/gallery
Details: N/A
Payment: treasure

0u0 sorry for taking forever!
@Cloneclone

Hi! Sorry for being absent, my computer had some issues recently. TvT Are you still interested in this commission? If so I'll try my hardest to finish it this week!!
@Cloneclone

Hi! Sorry for being absent, my computer had some issues recently. TvT Are you still interested in this commission? If so I'll try my hardest to finish it this week!!
IBS0rcq.png ~commissions
~accents
~art thread
~dragons with gijinka
@Lachla

YES PLZ 0w0
@Lachla

YES PLZ 0w0
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20