Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Strade's Art Shop! Closed!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
Thank you very much! @Strade i have to sent the payment now ? (I can send if it is better for u and bc i have to go to bed ;w; its 3 am here now)
Thank you very much! @Strade i have to sent the payment now ? (I can send if it is better for u and bc i have to go to bed ;w; its 3 am here now)
8261159cc65c93e13a5b4215d385330a.gif
@alphajoy you can send it now or when im finished, i honestly dont mind ;3;
@alphajoy you can send it now or when im finished, i honestly dont mind ;3;
fam idk what to put in this thing anymore
@Strade i will send now ! I have a awful memory so.... its better i send now xD
@Strade i will send now ! I have a awful memory so.... its better i send now xD
@alphajoy fair enough XD thank you! ;w;
@alphajoy fair enough XD thank you! ;w;
You're welcome @Strade!! And sorry for my bad english is not my native language ;-; I was in love with your art for a long time ;----; im so happy that i can get one now :')
You're welcome @Strade!! And sorry for my bad english is not my native language ;-; I was in love with your art for a long time ;----; im so happy that i can get one now :')
@AlphaJoy Aaaa don't worry about it, I haven't noticed you making any mistakes ;3; omg that's so sweet thank you so much!! ;0;!
@AlphaJoy Aaaa don't worry about it, I haven't noticed you making any mistakes ;3; omg that's so sweet thank you so much!! ;0;!
@misericordieuse @Lumyne @gayfishpirate @SilverDeath @Taerar
Hello! I'm open again! This time I'm accepting 8 because I usually accept a little less and then end up with nothing to do so I'll accept more this time.
I would prefer gems this time around as I'm working on getting an akir beak fam but I'm completely fine with treasure as I can convert it anyway!
@misericordieuse @Lumyne @gayfishpirate @SilverDeath @Taerar
Hello! I'm open again! This time I'm accepting 8 because I usually accept a little less and then end up with nothing to do so I'll accept more this time.
I would prefer gems this time around as I'm working on getting an akir beak fam but I'm completely fine with treasure as I can convert it anyway!
@Strade I really love the South Parkish style you did with my OC <3 would you be willing to do another one in a different pose, or would that be repetitive or such? ;o
@Strade I really love the South Parkish style you did with my OC <3 would you be willing to do another one in a different pose, or would that be repetitive or such? ;o
WpjbI2U.gif
@misericordieuse Hello! No not at all, I wouldn't mind doing her again ;3; I know last time I gave you two different pose options, do you want me to draw her in the second one I didn't use? ;w;
@misericordieuse Hello! No not at all, I wouldn't mind doing her again ;3; I know last time I gave you two different pose options, do you want me to draw her in the second one I didn't use? ;w;
@Strade Hello! I would like to headshot this dragon. He seems to me difficult, so I'm ready to raise the payment. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36249934] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/362500/36249934_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Strade

Hello! I would like to headshot this dragon. He seems to me difficult, so I'm ready to raise the payment.

36249934_350.png
@JackValet
Sorry, English is not my native language.
7808a07be929.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14