Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [INACTIVE]
@KatieShadow @Ceaffinc You're welcome! I'm glad you like the art!
@KatieShadow @Ceaffinc You're welcome! I'm glad you like the art!
tumblr_inline_ojq6kuB42C1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kxC8Rm1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qjuuSGX1r2ao8y_540.png
@InfectedGenetics
Hey! I haven't really seen any activity on here, and I was wondering, is this still open? I don't exactly have all the money yet, but I just wanted to know if I should save to buy another piece of art again from here :)
@InfectedGenetics
Hey! I haven't really seen any activity on here, and I was wondering, is this still open? I don't exactly have all the money yet, but I just wanted to know if I should save to buy another piece of art again from here :)
kat | she/her | fr time +0
my hatchery
@KatieShadow I don't use this thread anymore, but you can PM me if you're interested in commissioning me again
@KatieShadow I don't use this thread anymore, but you can PM me if you're interested in commissioning me again
tumblr_inline_ojq6kuB42C1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kxC8Rm1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qjuuSGX1r2ao8y_540.png