Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Freya's Gijinkas! USD/Bribes/G/T CLOSED
1 2
@Phreia
Bust, waist-up, or full-body: Full-Body
Sketch, basic colour, or full colour: Full Colour
Humanoid or dragon: Humanoid
Amount to pay: Already discussed Payment via PMs~
Other notes: A bunch which I might have to discuss, so those will be sent via PMs.
Reference link(s): All the art I currently have for the character (Note: It's a album, scroll down. Just saying that because some people don't realize it XD) https://imgur.com/a/22l6Z
@Phreia
Amount to pay: Already discussed Payment via PMs~
Other notes: A bunch which I might have to discuss, so those will be sent via PMs.
Reference link(s): All the art I currently have for the character (Note: It's a album, scroll down. Just saying that because some people don't realize it XD) https://imgur.com/a/22l6Z
2T2Y2ID.png
@Portalgunblaze Added to the slots; drawing will be started soon as you pay with the agreed item. Thank you for your business!
@Portalgunblaze Added to the slots; drawing will be started soon as you pay with the agreed item. Thank you for your business!
unknown.png
@Phreia
Amount to pay: Using Bribes, same as before.
Other notes: A bunch which I might have to discuss, already sent via PMS
Reference link(s): Already sent via PMS
@Phreia
Amount to pay: Using Bribes, same as before.
Other notes: A bunch which I might have to discuss, already sent via PMS
Reference link(s): Already sent via PMS
2T2Y2ID.png
@Portalgunblaze Added to the slots; drawing will be started soon as some links are fixed, and I get the payment PM!
@Portalgunblaze Added to the slots; drawing will be started soon as some links are fixed, and I get the payment PM!
unknown.png
@Phreia

Hello! I was curious what level of drawing you were offering for genes such as Skink/Capsule? Like, it's a full color, but is it a bust, a waist-up, etc?
@Phreia

Hello! I was curious what level of drawing you were offering for genes such as Skink/Capsule? Like, it's a full color, but is it a bust, a waist-up, etc?
@mildu
Ah, when i say full drawing with the genes i usually mean bust. (ill have to edit this oversight pft)
but for the genes skink and capsule i would say
Skink: Bust/Headshot full color
Capsule: Full body (mainly because I super need a lot of these right now! After i’m done and said with them they’ll revert to Bust/Headshots as well.)
@mildu
Ah, when i say full drawing with the genes i usually mean bust. (ill have to edit this oversight pft)
but for the genes skink and capsule i would say
Skink: Bust/Headshot full color
Capsule: Full body (mainly because I super need a lot of these right now! After i’m done and said with them they’ll revert to Bust/Headshots as well.)
unknown.png
@Phreia

AHHHHH
Me! ME! Pick me! Your art is to die forrrr

Sorry what I meant was, can you put me down for one capsule/full body, and I'll get back to you with the deets a bit later? I got some materials to gather before I can set capsule to brew
@Phreia

AHHHHH
Me! ME! Pick me! Your art is to die forrrr

Sorry what I meant was, can you put me down for one capsule/full body, and I'll get back to you with the deets a bit later? I got some materials to gather before I can set capsule to brew
@mildu i’ll add you to the list soon as i can! just make sure you fill out the fourm, and pm any other concerns and or details (and payment c:)
@mildu i’ll add you to the list soon as i can! just make sure you fill out the fourm, and pm any other concerns and or details (and payment c:)
unknown.png
@Phreia Bust, waist-up, or full-body: Full-body Sketch, basic colour, or full colour: Full colour Humanoid or Gijinka: Gijinka Amount to pay: [item=Tertiary Gene: Capsule] Other notes: She's a bit goofy and hedonistic, so a large, warm smile would be a good expression. As for pose, I'll leave that up to you. Reference link(s): She's a short, chubby little ball of excitement [url=https://i.imgur.com/HQynwrW.png]x[/url] [url=https://i.imgur.com/qCx476p.jpg]x[/url]
@Phreia

Bust, waist-up, or full-body: Full-body
Sketch, basic colour, or full colour: Full colour
Humanoid or Gijinka: Gijinka
Amount to pay: Tertiary Gene: Capsule
Other notes: She's a bit goofy and hedonistic, so a large, warm smile would be a good expression. As for pose, I'll leave that up to you.
Reference link(s): She's a short, chubby little ball of excitement x x
1 2