Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Animal + Pet Portraits!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21
Just a quick question, could you paint a snake? I won't be able to buy one right now, but it'd be amazing. Also, your front post look nice! I really like the layout.

EDIT: I realized that it may sound like I'm asking for free art, which I'm not.
Just a quick question, could you paint a snake? I won't be able to buy one right now, but it'd be amazing. Also, your front post look nice! I really like the layout.

EDIT: I realized that it may sound like I'm asking for free art, which I'm not.
mothbrown.png
Id like to get two busts of my parents dogs, Darla (black brindle female) and Petey (white + Borwn spotted male).

At the moment these are the only references of them I have. If need be I can take more pics once I get home from work:

https://sta.sh/21utgija1dqe?edit=1

I would like Petey facing to the right and Darla to the left; there are going to be tattoos my parents are getting on their forearms and they would like the noses to touch in a 'kiss' when they put their arms together ^^;;

edit: 1500 for both yes?
Id like to get two busts of my parents dogs, Darla (black brindle female) and Petey (white + Borwn spotted male).

At the moment these are the only references of them I have. If need be I can take more pics once I get home from work:

https://sta.sh/21utgija1dqe?edit=1

I would like Petey facing to the right and Darla to the left; there are going to be tattoos my parents are getting on their forearms and they would like the noses to touch in a 'kiss' when they put their arms together ^^;;

edit: 1500 for both yes?
Candles, Pandas, Oh My! (A niche little hatchery)
@End3rStorm Of course! I like snakes :D ,and thank you for the feedback :3

@Arazamatazza If I was to drawn their side profiles I'd probably need an image of their side profile as you'd like it drawn, if that'd be okay? Just so I'd feel more comfortable laying down colours. I don't mind waiting :) (the references there are good but not the right position! i'd be scared of messing up lol)

And yes that'd be 1500!
@End3rStorm Of course! I like snakes :D ,and thank you for the feedback :3

@Arazamatazza If I was to drawn their side profiles I'd probably need an image of their side profile as you'd like it drawn, if that'd be okay? Just so I'd feel more comfortable laying down colours. I don't mind waiting :) (the references there are good but not the right position! i'd be scared of messing up lol)

And yes that'd be 1500!
as_banner_by_jeraruhh-dcnhndl.jpg
Alright, thank you!
Alright, thank you!
mothbrown.png
Okay great! Ill take more pics when I get home tonight (another 3 hours) and then send payment : )
Okay great! Ill take more pics when I get home tonight (another 3 hours) and then send payment : )
I would love a bust of my dog, Buddy! Here are his refs
X X X X X X

Please let me know if you'd need better pictures, if not and you can confirm I can send over payment right away!
I would love a bust of my dog, Buddy! Here are his refs
X X X X X X

Please let me know if you'd need better pictures, if not and you can confirm I can send over payment right away!
0BzehVy.png
@tybaltcatulet those references should be fine! I'll add you to the list :)
@tybaltcatulet those references should be fine! I'll add you to the list :)
Sorry I totally fell asleep when I got home eheh

Heres a few more side refs. Like I said idk if youd need more, getting them to look the direction I wanted was a pain in the arse

https://sta.sh/2qg263q3iy3?edit=1

I also got the side of Petey's face mixed up so Id like him facing left (so you can see his brown spot) and Darla facing right; opposite of what Id said originally .Sorry ^^;;

Sorry I totally fell asleep when I got home eheh

Heres a few more side refs. Like I said idk if youd need more, getting them to look the direction I wanted was a pain in the arse

https://sta.sh/2qg263q3iy3?edit=1

I also got the side of Petey's face mixed up so Id like him facing left (so you can see his brown spot) and Darla facing right; opposite of what Id said originally .Sorry ^^;;

@Arazamatazza I can work with those, thank you!
@Arazamatazza I can work with those, thank you!
Awesome thanks so much!!
Awesome thanks so much!!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21