Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Spiciest art shop [HIATUS]
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 55 56
@SpicyDoggo *s w e a t s - n e r v o u s l y* how soon is too soon to come back?? because I just got back a final character design that i am SUPER excited for and I want another one of your painted human busts >:D

https://toyhou.se/1523529.laertes
His first art is the best in terms of current look/hairstyle!

Type of piece: painted human

Payment method: USD ayyyyy!

Expression/Pose: He's a berserker warrior (DnD), and I really loved the art you did for Thread! It would be great if the piece was him looking fierce/bloodthirsty on the battlefield! (you can also read over his bio and if another expression inspires you more then go for it!)

(also not sure if there are open slots so if your USD isn't open then just ping me when you are! <3)
@SpicyDoggo *s w e a t s - n e r v o u s l y* how soon is too soon to come back?? because I just got back a final character design that i am SUPER excited for and I want another one of your painted human busts >:D

https://toyhou.se/1523529.laertes
His first art is the best in terms of current look/hairstyle!

Type of piece: painted human

Payment method: USD ayyyyy!

Expression/Pose: He's a berserker warrior (DnD), and I really loved the art you did for Thread! It would be great if the piece was him looking fierce/bloodthirsty on the battlefield! (you can also read over his bio and if another expression inspires you more then go for it!)

(also not sure if there are open slots so if your USD isn't open then just ping me when you are! <3)
0BzehVy.png
@SpicyDoggo Do you happen to have any plans to open for non-painted styles in the future? I really like the flat colored arts with solid lineworks in your linked imgur page XD If you do have a plan to do that, could you ping me for them please?

Also I'd like to be on your pinglist for gem/treasute slots as well! Thank you <3
@SpicyDoggo Do you happen to have any plans to open for non-painted styles in the future? I really like the flat colored arts with solid lineworks in your linked imgur page XD If you do have a plan to do that, could you ping me for them please?

Also I'd like to be on your pinglist for gem/treasute slots as well! Thank you <3
@heartcrusher1

Oh gosh yes to the shopping, holy heck. Also I had to clean a bunch of rooms in my home to prep for Christmas :'D gotta love the hectic holidays

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding, I tried to make her as spicy as I could lol! Thank you again for commissioning me! <3
@heartcrusher1

Oh gosh yes to the shopping, holy heck. Also I had to clean a bunch of rooms in my home to prep for Christmas :'D gotta love the hectic holidays

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding, I tried to make her as spicy as I could lol! Thank you again for commissioning me! <3
OddOz
"My peace has always depended on the ashes in my wake"
-Hozier Arsonist's Lullaby
cRiDBwF.png
@tybaltcatulet

My dude I am always down for usd commissions, especially now cause I have presents I need to buy so you're totally welcome back! I need to edit my slot list to be correct anyways lol so I'll add you to it now, you're slot 3 usd friendo

Oooooooohhh heck he has a cool design, so I'll be drawing him with the dreads right? I love that he has a cat with him, that's honestly great c: so I'll be drawing him fierce and bloodthirsty, so no cat on his shoulder since he's like enraged correct? What color background would you like? I'll always send a transparent with these so you'll get that too c:

I've got a fullbody and a busy before your piece but I'm hoping to get the full body done and uploaded by tomorrow night since I'm beginning to color now, but there might be a small wait before I get to finish your piece (no more then a week from now though) I hope that's alright! I can ping you when I'm beginning to start your piece for you to send payment if you'd like too ;u;

I also noticed you use heroforge too, that's awesome I love that site to bits!
@tybaltcatulet

My dude I am always down for usd commissions, especially now cause I have presents I need to buy so you're totally welcome back! I need to edit my slot list to be correct anyways lol so I'll add you to it now, you're slot 3 usd friendo

Oooooooohhh heck he has a cool design, so I'll be drawing him with the dreads right? I love that he has a cat with him, that's honestly great c: so I'll be drawing him fierce and bloodthirsty, so no cat on his shoulder since he's like enraged correct? What color background would you like? I'll always send a transparent with these so you'll get that too c:

I've got a fullbody and a busy before your piece but I'm hoping to get the full body done and uploaded by tomorrow night since I'm beginning to color now, but there might be a small wait before I get to finish your piece (no more then a week from now though) I hope that's alright! I can ping you when I'm beginning to start your piece for you to send payment if you'd like too ;u;

I also noticed you use heroforge too, that's awesome I love that site to bits!
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
@hayum

Heck yes I do! I'm currently practicing cleaning up my line work so I can start offering flat colored pieces, they just might be a bit more in my style which I don't think will be a bad thing lol I don't offer them right now because I feel like my line work isn't clean enough yet, like it's not polished enough for me to charge for. When I'm finished with my current pieces I'm going to close shop for a week or so and just practice lineart and play around with different styles so I can offer it in my shop when I reopen, also figure out prices and whatnot ;u;

I'll add you to the pinglist now though! Thank you for showing interest and bringing up the line art thing, this makes me more motivated to practice! <3
@hayum

Heck yes I do! I'm currently practicing cleaning up my line work so I can start offering flat colored pieces, they just might be a bit more in my style which I don't think will be a bad thing lol I don't offer them right now because I feel like my line work isn't clean enough yet, like it's not polished enough for me to charge for. When I'm finished with my current pieces I'm going to close shop for a week or so and just practice lineart and play around with different styles so I can offer it in my shop when I reopen, also figure out prices and whatnot ;u;

I'll add you to the pinglist now though! Thank you for showing interest and bringing up the line art thing, this makes me more motivated to practice! <3
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
@SpicyDoggo Ahhh super glad to hear that! No need to mention that your painted style is also awesome, for sure C: Thank you for adding me to the list and have fun&good luck trying new styles XD
@SpicyDoggo Ahhh super glad to hear that! No need to mention that your painted style is also awesome, for sure C: Thank you for adding me to the list and have fun&good luck trying new styles XD
@SpicyDoggo hey! sorry about the late response, yesterday I got my wisdom teeth out so it was mostly spent sleeping afterwards haha. But yeah, the ref with the dreads is his new design :> No cat on his shoulder, she falls back when he's fighting/raging. I'm not sure about what color background- maybe something greyish/white? like he's fighting in a fog? or whatever you get inspired by lol.

I definitely don't mind the wait! I'll send the payment now. Also I love heroforge too! It's very addicting to keep making characters on haha. I actually recently ordered one for the DnD character I play the most, she came out great so I'm hella tempted to order again despite the cost

@SpicyDoggo hey! sorry about the late response, yesterday I got my wisdom teeth out so it was mostly spent sleeping afterwards haha. But yeah, the ref with the dreads is his new design :> No cat on his shoulder, she falls back when he's fighting/raging. I'm not sure about what color background- maybe something greyish/white? like he's fighting in a fog? or whatever you get inspired by lol.

I definitely don't mind the wait! I'll send the payment now. Also I love heroforge too! It's very addicting to keep making characters on haha. I actually recently ordered one for the DnD character I play the most, she came out great so I'm hella tempted to order again despite the cost

0BzehVy.png
@SpicyDoggo Oh my goodnessssss he looks aMAZING

I'm so sorry for the late reply, I really am floored by how these came out! You did such a fantastic job with him!! Q^Q
And thank you so much for the different versions of his eyes--I think I'll stick with his "ref" eyes moving forward, but it's so neat to see him with realistic cat eyes, too!

I can't overstate how much I love how these turned out, and I'm delighted you enjoyed drawing him! Thank you so much! <3
@SpicyDoggo Oh my goodnessssss he looks aMAZING

I'm so sorry for the late reply, I really am floored by how these came out! You did such a fantastic job with him!! Q^Q
And thank you so much for the different versions of his eyes--I think I'll stick with his "ref" eyes moving forward, but it's so neat to see him with realistic cat eyes, too!

I can't overstate how much I love how these turned out, and I'm delighted you enjoyed drawing him! Thank you so much! <3
Niao~Writer~FR time +1
Apologies if I don't reply in a timely manner I'm so sorry! Please do feel free to prod me gently! :'3

Seeking: Amber/Black/Lemon Shadow Male!
jtbdia.png
@lightningpelt

As don't be sorry! My phone's been acting weird and wouldn't let me type for almost a week and I'm on it 96% of the time for FR so I couldn't reply sooner either. I'm very happy you like how he turned out, my gosh I enjoyed drawing his ears so much! I enjoy drawing realistic ish so thank you for letting me play around with his eyes and draw them both ways, I can definitely see why you like his ref eyes, there's a reason why they're drawn the way they are! You're welcome and tank you so much for commissioning me! <3
@lightningpelt

As don't be sorry! My phone's been acting weird and wouldn't let me type for almost a week and I'm on it 96% of the time for FR so I couldn't reply sooner either. I'm very happy you like how he turned out, my gosh I enjoyed drawing his ears so much! I enjoy drawing realistic ish so thank you for letting me play around with his eyes and draw them both ways, I can definitely see why you like his ref eyes, there's a reason why they're drawn the way they are! You're welcome and tank you so much for commissioning me! <3
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
@tybaltcatulet

My apologies, my phone was acting weird and the keyboard kept disappearing whenever I went to type so I couldn't respond :O

I hope you're healing well after having your wisdom teeth removed, I've heard that's a real pain! I'm absolutely petrified just thinking about dentists, can't even imagine what that kind of surgery type thing would be like.

Okay cool! I'm going to probably start on his piece tomorrow night, I'm about to start on the commission before yours and I have a chance on Sunday to upload all three pics so if tomorrow goes smoothly then I'll be uploading your piece then. I like the grayish white idea, I'll play around with it but I think that would look really nice.

Same lol, I don't even have the funds to get a piece made but I have so many I want to get done. My fiance ordered his and painted it, it actually looks really nice but it's smallish, but again it looks really good. Did you paint the one your ordered? I really want to try and just hand make my DnD character but I'm really not great at hand modeling human figures haha. You should order again if you have the funds, they seem like a really cool company with all the updates and additions they've made to the figures.

@tybaltcatulet

My apologies, my phone was acting weird and the keyboard kept disappearing whenever I went to type so I couldn't respond :O

I hope you're healing well after having your wisdom teeth removed, I've heard that's a real pain! I'm absolutely petrified just thinking about dentists, can't even imagine what that kind of surgery type thing would be like.

Okay cool! I'm going to probably start on his piece tomorrow night, I'm about to start on the commission before yours and I have a chance on Sunday to upload all three pics so if tomorrow goes smoothly then I'll be uploading your piece then. I like the grayish white idea, I'll play around with it but I think that would look really nice.

Same lol, I don't even have the funds to get a piece made but I have so many I want to get done. My fiance ordered his and painted it, it actually looks really nice but it's smallish, but again it looks really good. Did you paint the one your ordered? I really want to try and just hand make my DnD character but I'm really not great at hand modeling human figures haha. You should order again if you have the funds, they seem like a really cool company with all the updates and additions they've made to the figures.

OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 55 56