Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Spiciest art shop [HIATUS]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 55 56
@TimeOblivion

Aw heck, that's such a compliment, that really makes me feel good ;u; I'm glad you feel inspired! <3
@TimeOblivion

Aw heck, that's such a compliment, that really makes me feel good ;u; I'm glad you feel inspired! <3
OddOz
"My peace has always depended on the ashes in my wake"
-Hozier Arsonist's Lullaby
cRiDBwF.png
@tybaltcatulet

Okay cool, so black muscle tee and scarf like the first pic in his bio? I can totally do that ;u;
@tybaltcatulet

Okay cool, so black muscle tee and scarf like the first pic in his bio? I can totally do that ;u;
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
@Ghoulcats

Oh hey there! :D Sure i'll add you to the pinglist now, which dragon is your dragonsona? i'm curious to see what they look like and to get a gander at that accent lol
@Ghoulcats

Oh hey there! :D Sure i'll add you to the pinglist now, which dragon is your dragonsona? i'm curious to see what they look like and to get a gander at that accent lol
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
@SpicyDoggo okie thank you!! and this is the girl :3c [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36762630] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/367627/36762630_350.png[/img] [/url] i think she'd look real heckin spicy in your style
@SpicyDoggo

okie thank you!! and this is the girl :3c

36762630_350.png

i think she'd look real heckin spicy in your style
tumblr_pweh88zXsX1tb42gdo1_500.png
@lightningpelt

Sure sure! Oh heck yes, Spinx like creature! I love those cats ;u; Their design isn't complicated so the base price is good for them.

quick question!

-Do you want me to draw the eyes as they are in the ref or do you want me to draw them like the icy blue colored cat eyes with a black pupil? I can draw them as either I just want to be sure what you would like ;u;

Also do you want me to send you my paypal email now or do you want me to send it to you when I'm about to start on your piece?
@lightningpelt

Sure sure! Oh heck yes, Spinx like creature! I love those cats ;u; Their design isn't complicated so the base price is good for them.

quick question!

-Do you want me to draw the eyes as they are in the ref or do you want me to draw them like the icy blue colored cat eyes with a black pupil? I can draw them as either I just want to be sure what you would like ;u;

Also do you want me to send you my paypal email now or do you want me to send it to you when I'm about to start on your piece?
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
@Ghoulcats

Oh heck she is super cool looking! ;O; I love how her accent works so well with her colors, dang that is an amazing accent too!

Shoot she will be super fun to draw, I love drawing bones n' skulls and stuff!
@Ghoulcats

Oh heck she is super cool looking! ;O; I love how her accent works so well with her colors, dang that is an amazing accent too!

Shoot she will be super fun to draw, I love drawing bones n' skulls and stuff!
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
@SpicyDoggo
ye i worked with the artist to get a custom color made just to match her!

and i'm glad you're looking forward to drawing her aaaAAAAA

IM GONNA JUMP ON THAT SLOT SO FAST LOL
@SpicyDoggo
ye i worked with the artist to get a custom color made just to match her!

and i'm glad you're looking forward to drawing her aaaAAAAA

IM GONNA JUMP ON THAT SLOT SO FAST LOL
tumblr_pweh88zXsX1tb42gdo1_500.png
@SpicyDoggo SWEET, thank you so much! Omg I love sphinx kitties, too. >w<

Interesting question... :o My initial thought is the way they are in his ref, simply because I've never pictured them like traditional cat's eyes. But then again, I literally got him a few days ago and I'm still feeling out different ideas, and cats' eyes are great, so... would you be willing to do alt versions, both ways? I'd pay extra if you're up for it!

And whichever way you're comfortable with~ I usually opt to pay before, if its left up to me. ;w;
@SpicyDoggo SWEET, thank you so much! Omg I love sphinx kitties, too. >w<

Interesting question... :o My initial thought is the way they are in his ref, simply because I've never pictured them like traditional cat's eyes. But then again, I literally got him a few days ago and I'm still feeling out different ideas, and cats' eyes are great, so... would you be willing to do alt versions, both ways? I'd pay extra if you're up for it!

And whichever way you're comfortable with~ I usually opt to pay before, if its left up to me. ;w;
Niao~Writer~FR time +1
Apologies if I don't reply in a timely manner I'm so sorry! Please do feel free to prod me gently! :'3

Seeking: Amber/Black/Lemon Shadow Male!
jtbdia.png
@lightningpelt

You're welcome, but yeah Sphinx cats are amazing ;u;

I can do both, you don't have to pay extra for it c: Eyes are one of the easiest things I do, or they feel like they're easiest for me so I can totally do both and send you both versions. Is there a color you would like for the background as well? I can send a transparent copy too c:

I'll just send you my email now, I can mark you as paid which is what I normally do just so it's easier to move down the slot list ;u;

@lightningpelt

You're welcome, but yeah Sphinx cats are amazing ;u;

I can do both, you don't have to pay extra for it c: Eyes are one of the easiest things I do, or they feel like they're easiest for me so I can totally do both and send you both versions. Is there a color you would like for the background as well? I can send a transparent copy too c:

I'll just send you my email now, I can mark you as paid which is what I normally do just so it's easier to move down the slot list ;u;

OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
@SpicyDoggo AAAH!! I love your painting style so much!! T.T the blood turned out amazing, I love the bubble/stringy look going on and his tongue oozing out <3 Amazing job as always, you're the best :D
@SpicyDoggo AAAH!! I love your painting style so much!! T.T the blood turned out amazing, I love the bubble/stringy look going on and his tongue oozing out <3 Amazing job as always, you're the best :D
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 55 56