Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Joon's Art Shop [NO LONGER OPENING]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26
@Joojoojoojoon

Holy heck!!!!!!
It's so good! Best piece I have of him now.
I've now decided I'M SENDING A TIP! (I love it so much!!)

Would it be possible to order again or do I need to wait for the next slot opening? (I now want to order a million pieces of your art ;o;)
@Joojoojoojoon

Holy heck!!!!!!
It's so good! Best piece I have of him now.
I've now decided I'M SENDING A TIP! (I love it so much!!)

Would it be possible to order again or do I need to wait for the next slot opening? (I now want to order a million pieces of your art ;o;)
summer_garden_raffle_badge_by_fox_siins-dcd19cc.png
| To artists I commission: If you have pinged me
| and given me my art, but I have not replied within
| three days, I have most likely missed the ping or
| you have misspelled my username!
| Do not hesitate to ping me again if you think I have missed it! :3
@joojoojoojoon can you draw dogs?
@joojoojoojoon can you draw dogs?
@Failuresaurus thank you so much!! Nope, you're free to order again since your name is off the list.

@sammiimonkey unfortunately, no. I'm sorry! :'V
@Failuresaurus thank you so much!! Nope, you're free to order again since your name is off the list.

@sammiimonkey unfortunately, no. I'm sorry! :'V
1PPkWrh.png
KyHj036.pngH6zpqZZ.png
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=15366845&skin=17971&apparel=23023,18812&xt=dressing.png[/img] ...Here's Gallium! Sorry for the late reply! He has no wings, so he's a giant silver-scaled snake, with arms and legs. He can still fly though, with [i]magic[/i]. ;o I'd like a metal look to him rather than Cry/face. Examples at the bottom of his bio [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=157733&did=31083222&function=edit#bio]here.[/url] Much like Sceadu, he either comes with a wolf's head followed by a Lion's mane, OR he could just be lion-headed. You decide! :D If his accent could be included that'd be GREAT! Water droplets on some of his scales here and there would be awesome as well, though they are optional. Also optional: the Spines gene added to him. If his regular horns could be replaced with the Ram ones that'd fit his unfinished lore a little better! I'd love to have a background much like your third example, with him up in the air and the tops of oak or pine trees behind him, obscured by mist, and a pale blue sky behind him. As for posing, the regular way male Spirals are already posed seems like a good pose to me! 170kt, yea? If you need more for him being complicating, I can pay more. Take all the time you need :) @joojoojoojoon
dragon?did=15366845&skin=17971&apparel=23023,18812&xt=dressing.png
...Here's Gallium! Sorry for the late reply!

He has no wings, so he's a giant silver-scaled snake, with arms and legs. He can still fly though, with magic. ;o
I'd like a metal look to him rather than Cry/face. Examples at the bottom of his bio here.
Much like Sceadu, he either comes with a wolf's head followed by a Lion's mane, OR he could just be lion-headed. You decide! :D
If his accent could be included that'd be GREAT!
Water droplets on some of his scales here and there would be awesome as well, though they are optional.
Also optional: the Spines gene added to him.
If his regular horns could be replaced with the Ram ones that'd fit his unfinished lore a little better!

I'd love to have a background much like your third example, with him up in the air and the tops of oak or pine trees behind him, obscured by mist, and a pale blue sky behind him. As for posing, the regular way male Spirals are already posed seems like a good pose to me!
170kt, yea? If you need more for him being complicating, I can pay more.

Take all the time you need :)
@joojoojoojoon
@Failuresaurus haha, no problem! I thought this would be a good dragon for a mock up before I started drawing. No wings + Metallic + Alloy so I assume like this? [img]http://puu.sh/xLDfO/503f303bb6.png[/img] if this is okay, gladly send payment over!
@Failuresaurus haha, no problem! I thought this would be a good dragon for a mock up before I started drawing.

No wings + Metallic + Alloy so I assume like this?

503f303bb6.png

if this is okay, gladly send payment over!
1PPkWrh.png
KyHj036.pngH6zpqZZ.png
@joojoojoojoon

Oh my god, that's an awesome mock-up. haha!

But yes, that's exactly how he is! I'll send the payment; thank you so much!
@joojoojoojoon

Oh my god, that's an awesome mock-up. haha!

But yes, that's exactly how he is! I'll send the payment; thank you so much!
@Failuresaurus Payment received; order added to list!
@Failuresaurus Payment received; order added to list!
1PPkWrh.png
KyHj036.pngH6zpqZZ.png
@Renoki Thank you for your order! [img]http://puu.sh/xMl4I/ff24fa8666.png[/img] (It's huge. Like A4 huge.)
@Renoki Thank you for your order!

ff24fa8666.png

(It's huge. Like A4 huge.)
1PPkWrh.png
KyHj036.pngH6zpqZZ.png
@joojoojoojoon

!!!! oh my goshhh that is gorgeous!!! thank you so much ;;;

I'm definitely gonna order again from you!! In a few minutes or so xD I'll be sending over a tip as well (along with my next payment for commission)!
@joojoojoojoon

!!!! oh my goshhh that is gorgeous!!! thank you so much ;;;

I'm definitely gonna order again from you!! In a few minutes or so xD I'll be sending over a tip as well (along with my next payment for commission)!
tumblr_osj9l6G4Fp1s8qczso1_r3_540.png
@joojoojoojoon OK ok [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2711044] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/27111/2711044_350.png[/img] [/url] This boy, please! Fullbody with color and shading! And background maybe on the beach while the sun rises. (Cloud and him are mates so I gotta get them matching arts and backgrounds xD)
@joojoojoojoon

OK ok

2711044_350.png

This boy, please! Fullbody with color and shading! And background maybe on the beach while the sun rises.

(Cloud and him are mates so I gotta get them matching arts and backgrounds xD)
tumblr_osj9l6G4Fp1s8qczso1_r3_540.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26