Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ++ [ON HOLD] 50kt sketch! what a steal!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Cacogen
Interacting together if possible? By eating cookies, like in the examples x)
Thank you! I'll set up the CR. if you want extra for giving them cookies let me know!
Example 1
Example 2
@Cacogen
Interacting together if possible? By eating cookies, like in the examples x)
Thank you! I'll set up the CR. if you want extra for giving them cookies let me know!
Example 1
Example 2
Your art style is so adorable?? Can i get a sketch of this smol human please? Than kyou!

@Cacogen
Your art style is so adorable?? Can i get a sketch of this smol human please? Than kyou!

@Cacogen
♥ Any pronouns | My > Art shop < ♥

@Icicledrop, aaaa thank you! you most definitely can! please send in a one-way CR of the payment if that's ok! i'll accept it once i'm done! thank you!
@Icicledrop, aaaa thank you! you most definitely can! please send in a one-way CR of the payment if that's ok! i'll accept it once i'm done! thank you!
moHYLEk.gif
[size=2]@joan, hello! here's your sketch! i hope this is alright! they're quite a cute couple aaa <33 i'll be taking the payment now, but feel free to tell me if you'd want any changes or anythin! [img]https://i.imgur.com/T95Gdz7.png[/img]
@joan, hello! here's your sketch! i hope this is alright! they're quite a cute couple aaa <33 i'll be taking the payment now, but feel free to tell me if you'd want any changes or anythin!

T95Gdz7.png
moHYLEk.gif
@Cacogen Ahhh if you're still open, I'd love to snag one of my OC Tadashi if he interests you :3
@Cacogen Ahhh if you're still open, I'd love to snag one of my OC Tadashi if he interests you :3
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
• Might take a bit to respond but pings and PMs are always welcome!
@AceZaslavsky, woah he has rad hair!! i'd love to draw him! would it be a bust or waist-up? :0
@AceZaslavsky, woah he has rad hair!! i'd love to draw him! would it be a bust or waist-up? :0
moHYLEk.gif
@Cacogen Ahaha, I'm happy you think so, thank you ; 7 ; ! And fff sorry for not clarifying, I'd love a bust~
@Cacogen Ahaha, I'm happy you think so, thank you ; 7 ; ! And fff sorry for not clarifying, I'd love a bust~
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
• Might take a bit to respond but pings and PMs are always welcome!
@AceZaslavsky, alrighty! please send in a one-way CR for the payment, it'll be 50kt! i'll accept the trade once i'm done ;w; thank you for ordering, have a good day over there!!
@AceZaslavsky, alrighty! please send in a one-way CR for the payment, it'll be 50kt! i'll accept the trade once i'm done ;w; thank you for ordering, have a good day over there!!
moHYLEk.gif
@Cacogen
I love it! Thank you sooo much! I will be back again, for sure
@Cacogen
I love it! Thank you sooo much! I will be back again, for sure
@Cacogen

heya!! are you ok with doing canon characters? i have a couple AU versions of overwatch characters that i'd love some art of :'o
@Cacogen

heya!! are you ok with doing canon characters? i have a couple AU versions of overwatch characters that i'd love some art of :'o
PreE5U3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10