Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Stygian's Art! Gijinka, OC, Etc [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16
@StygianForm
not a dragon, but if i'm gonna maybe spend money on a commission, i'd like it to be of my OCs i've put a lot of effort into :'D hopefully all the links work and it's not too complicated pffft

Character Name: Jin
Character Image: His Stash Folder // His deviantArt Folder

If dragon gijinka, face/hair/body reference photos (optional) or description: (he's not a dragon, but if possible, could i get a gijinka/human-ish version of him? I'm not so great at drawing humans, so all of my OCs are either feral or anthro :'D i'll give some examples of what i feel he looks like!)

His face is a lot like Shin Wonho from a kpop group called Cross Gene - x || x || x
(kind of round face, a little androgynous, usually has a neutral expression or a very small smile, thick-ish eyebrows)

Hair kind of like this - x
(but with the bangs the same length and the ponytail not quite so long? the bangs can hang down on either side and mimic his ears ;u; )

For his body, he's just androgynous but kinda soft around the middle? a lil bit of belly pudge~ usually hidden by his oversized sweaters LOL usually all he wears is big sweaters! He's also covered in stars/glitter, and it gets on everything he touches, which includes his sweater :'D

Type: Waist Up
Payment offer amount: $12 USD
@StygianForm
not a dragon, but if i'm gonna maybe spend money on a commission, i'd like it to be of my OCs i've put a lot of effort into :'D hopefully all the links work and it's not too complicated pffft

Character Name: Jin
Character Image: His Stash Folder // His deviantArt Folder

If dragon gijinka, face/hair/body reference photos (optional) or description: (he's not a dragon, but if possible, could i get a gijinka/human-ish version of him? I'm not so great at drawing humans, so all of my OCs are either feral or anthro :'D i'll give some examples of what i feel he looks like!)

His face is a lot like Shin Wonho from a kpop group called Cross Gene - x || x || x
(kind of round face, a little androgynous, usually has a neutral expression or a very small smile, thick-ish eyebrows)

Hair kind of like this - x
(but with the bangs the same length and the ponytail not quite so long? the bangs can hang down on either side and mimic his ears ;u; )

For his body, he's just androgynous but kinda soft around the middle? a lil bit of belly pudge~ usually hidden by his oversized sweaters LOL usually all he wears is big sweaters! He's also covered in stars/glitter, and it gets on everything he touches, which includes his sweater :'D

Type: Waist Up
Payment offer amount: $12 USD
1original_by_bramblebees-dc1lysb.gifb46ca3f4e296905d87923ec035a036201_by_bramblebees-dc1lys8.gif
[b]Character Name:[/b] Zephyra [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13897541] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/138976/13897541_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]If dragon gijinka, face/hair/body reference photos (optional) or description:[/b] Zephyra is a late teenage-young adult character, so I'd love to reflect that youth! She's got a bit of a bio going on with some personality if you'd like to check that out ^^ Her features and body type would be pretty light and narrow. I found this actually reflects how I feel like her face would be pretty decently, with the shapes of the eyes and nose and lips. https://thehshq.com/d/88754-5/carey-mulligan-0253.jpg Her hair I imagine to be long, going down to her shoulder blades, and straight, maybe layered, I'm not quite sure what exactly would look best on her ;3; I know her hair would be black, maybe some cyan streaks. Please tell if there's anything else you'd like to know/discuss! [b]Type:[/b] Bust [b]Payment offer amount:[/b] 400 gems
Character Name: Zephyra

13897541_350.png

If dragon gijinka, face/hair/body reference photos (optional) or description:
Zephyra is a late teenage-young adult character, so I'd love to reflect that youth! She's got a bit of a bio going on with some personality if you'd like to check that out ^^ Her features and body type would be pretty light and narrow. I found this actually reflects how I feel like her face would be pretty decently, with the shapes of the eyes and nose and lips.

https://thehshq.com/d/88754-5/carey-mulligan-0253.jpg

Her hair I imagine to be long, going down to her shoulder blades, and straight, maybe layered, I'm not quite sure what exactly would look best on her ;3; I know her hair would be black, maybe some cyan streaks.
Please tell if there's anything else you'd like to know/discuss!
Type: Bust
Payment offer amount: 400 gems
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
@StygianForm Hello! [b]Character Name:[/b] Ellesin [b]Character Image:[/b][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=36870257&skin=0&apparel=432,12271,3115,15724,5910,12269,3698&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]If dragon gijinka, face/hair/body reference photos (optional) or description:[/b] I'd love if you could draw a gijinka (with horns [s]and the gills?whatsthename[/s] )of her with [url=https://file.toyhou.se/images/3849951_6XE9zPNFRG2lYBo.png]The green outfit and the hairpin[/url] ; [url=https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s640x640/sh0.08/e35/12826184_1088582957860318_1201392234_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIwNjIyMDk5MzE0OTQ3ODc5MQ%3D%3D.2]She is also a little chubbier/stronger than the drawing[/url] [b]Type:[/b] Bust [b]Payment offer amount:[/b] 500G [b]Gems/USD:[/b] Gems
@StygianForm Hello!

Character Name: Ellesin
Character Image:dragon?did=36870257&skin=0&apparel=432,12271,3115,15724,5910,12269,3698&xt=dressing.png
If dragon gijinka, face/hair/body reference photos (optional) or description: I'd love if you could draw a gijinka (with horns and the gills?whatsthename )of her with The green outfit and the hairpin ; She is also a little chubbier/stronger than the drawing
Type: Bust
Payment offer amount: 500G
Gems/USD: Gems
4 Hr ahead of FR time
ifpmXKK.png
> > Art Shop < <
things_by_valenberg-d9gwezs.gif
@Malis @CrossHound @Facinarose @LuciieR

So.... I totally love /all/ these designs, even though I didn't mean to open up so many slots I'm putting everyone down for a slot X3 Thanks so much for your interest! As I finish the sketch for your piece, I'll send it to you in a private message to approve, and you can pay at that time.

Thanks! :D
@Malis @CrossHound @Facinarose @LuciieR

So.... I totally love /all/ these designs, even though I didn't mean to open up so many slots I'm putting everyone down for a slot X3 Thanks so much for your interest! As I finish the sketch for your piece, I'll send it to you in a private message to approve, and you can pay at that time.

Thanks! :D
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
And with that, slots are full for this round!
And with that, slots are full for this round!
@MaribelEmerson @Malis @CrossHound Hello! I just wanted to let you all know, I've been attending an event the last couple of days (It's Thurs-Sun) so I haven't had a chance to progress on the commissions. I should be back on the art grind on Mon or Tues.

Thank you! ^_^
@MaribelEmerson @Malis @CrossHound Hello! I just wanted to let you all know, I've been attending an event the last couple of days (It's Thurs-Sun) so I haven't had a chance to progress on the commissions. I should be back on the art grind on Mon or Tues.

Thank you! ^_^
@StygianForm

that's fine! have fun :D
@StygianForm

that's fine! have fun :D
1original_by_bramblebees-dc1lysb.gifb46ca3f4e296905d87923ec035a036201_by_bramblebees-dc1lys8.gif

@StygianForm

Can I be added to the ping list?

@StygianForm

Can I be added to the ping list?

tumblr_p7bes8ak4s1u402sco2_100.png

uwu_by_pupmew-dchym7p.png
AKarENP.gifnXCXozp.gif
@StygianForm

Oh heck I didn't realize you drew Proto's Gijinka! Could be placed on your pinglist please? :)
@StygianForm

Oh heck I didn't realize you drew Proto's Gijinka! Could be placed on your pinglist please? :)
OddOz
"My peace has always depended on the ashes in my wake"
-Hozier Arsonist's Lullaby
cRiDBwF.png
deffo subscribing to this so i can see when slots open up!
deffo subscribing to this so i can see when slots open up!
lightninganim2.gifVne4l.gifzkM2D.gif3pVje.gifHNfw1.gif8hN1T.gifyav0u.giflightninganim1.gif
lightninganim2.gifepdTF.gif1colh.gifAChXR.gif8fZHo.gift944U.giflightninganim1.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16